Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose (49648 Views)

Isaac Fayose Visits Fela's Graveside In Lagos On 20th Memorial Anniversary / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by haizayah: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2016
[b]AN OPEN LETTER TO MY BROTHER

Dear Brother/Father,

I am writing you this letter to encourage, strengthen and remind you of this verse of the Holy Bible that says, “If God be with us, who can be against us?” As you read this letter, I pray it gives you strength and courage. I want you to know that I am with you at this time of trouble and that this turbulence is a stepping stone to a higher level in Life for you.

Travelling through time, a decade ago, at this exact date, I can remember a time like this, When it was a period of turbulence for a great man I have always looked up to and admire. A man of courage, strength as an Eagle, bold as a Lion, a man of great dignity and integrity. I remember June 24 2006, exactly 10 years today. You were falsely accused of Poultry Project Fund mismanagement and Murder. You left the Government house October 16 2006. But God was with you. He confused your adversaries and vindicated you from the hands of vicious and political extremists. This same God is not dead and he is still there for you. After 8 years, which connotes the year of Ascension, God gave you the Staff and placed you on that same Mantle on the same date you left the government House (October 16 2014) against all odds.

Yet again! Another turbulence. I want “YOU” to know that God of little David that killed Goliath is still with “US”. Yes! Things might seem a little rough now, but remember your name “PETER” and what it stands for… You shall overcome with “VICTORY” as always. This battle shall pass in no time. The enemies you see now, you shall see them no more and at the end, we shall return all Glory to God. “When God is about to take you to a Greater level, everything goes crazy. People will disappoint you, Friends go against you, and then you will be left all alone. In that very moment, God will be your only source and he alone will take the Glory”. Your enemies tried but could not stand the power you carry. You are far stronger than they are and this is why they are petrified at the rumbling of your voice. “The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, but the righteous are bold as a Lion” Proverb 28:1.

Think about it “If God be with us, who can be against us?” Think about how empowering that is! Let that power infuse you, let it pour liquid steel through your spine. You have got the power, you can fight, and you will win. Though I am not there with you, you are always on my mind and I remember you in my prayers at all times. You can beat this. I know it, I see the warrior within you. You are a fighter.

God will continuously be with you and take care of you.

I LOVE YOU BROTHER.

Your Brother and Son, Isaac Fayose.[/b]

Source: http://alibiblog.com/2016/06/isaac-fayose-writes-an-open-letter-to-his-brother-gov-ayodele-fayose/

27 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by youngaz(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Hole dey ground and u won push ur blood inside am instead of u 2 tell im to tred carefully......anyway Ion tink i lyk d man and i dnt hate im either

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by SleekAboki: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose has a well documented family history of prophets and prophetess who cure and deliver mad people from the streets.Lets see how such works on buhari.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by wawaboy1(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
RELIGION AND POLITICS: DECIEVING MANKIND SINCE ADAMS

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by paschu: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2016
If you had at least read a little bit of Fayose's history or prediction for 2016 you'd sure be a bit careful not to speak rashly about him here.

wawaboy1:
RELIGION AND POLITICS: DECIEVING MANKIND SINCE ADAMS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
cowboys will soon roll in..

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
cowboys will soon roll in..lol

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by double0seven(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
He ended the letter with "Your Brother and son"

Under what condition can that old man with moustache standing with Fayose, qualify as Fayose's son

You know what that is? Sign of sycophancy.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Ofunaofu: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Religion and Politics
is the reason why Nigeria is where it is today

11 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by ARBITRAGEUR: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
double0seven:

Under what condition can that old man with moustache standing with Fayose, qualify as Fayose's son

You dont understand, Yoruba people refer to their elder brother who mentor them as father. I trained my younger brother through secondary school to University and I sponsored his wedding.

Whenenver he sends me a mail, he will always say 'Your brother and first son'

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by sexylips6186: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Birds of a feather. It runz in d family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
What is the point of the letter? I don't get it..if Ekiti was like Dubai then I will get it but Fayose is no different from Rochas and the rest... They are all in the Same boat

7 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by iykedare(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Khh

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by deebsman1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
How about that his family member that castigated him sometimes ago.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by sukkot: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
dumbass you should have written to him and advised him when his mouth was driving rough. get ready to visit that pugnacious nigga in kuje prison

14 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by martineverest(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
i wont be surprised to hear dat his brother reveals dat he wasnt the one dat wrote d letter.

From china trip to zenith bank apology,wont be surprised to see staged queen elizabeth driving caterpillar in ikare ekiti or david cameron in ado ekiti, advising buhari to resign like he did or michelle obama addressing iyalojas of ekiti

10 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by tolexy007(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
b
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Crown01: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
They both look like The Abokis
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by vickylincon(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fayo fayo
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by bettercreature(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
They look like tout!

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Eviaces(f): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
SleekAboki:
Fayose has a well documented family history of prophets and prophetess who cure and deliver mad people from the streets.Lets see how such works on buhari.
Talk on

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by BABANGBALI: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
When did he wroted the letter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by absoluteSuccess: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
hmmn
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Harmored(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Chai FAYOSE AND IS BROTHER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
ARBITRAGEUR:

You dont understand, Yoruba people refer to their elder brother who mentor them as father. I trained my younger brother through secondary school to University and I sponsored his wedding.

Whenenver he sends me a mail, he will always say 'Your brother and first son'

My Mother In Law told me that she did not give me a Wife but a Daughter to train. In fact my Wife refers to herself as my first Daughter.

These things are not literal in our tradition but I had to caution my wife against that when she finally arrived in the USA grin

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by adaerry(f): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
double0seven:

Story story
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by xboyelyusuf(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Chaiiii...nothing we no go see for this country. So Fayose's brother's letter to Fayose too don become national news??
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Etinosajay(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Babycherry(f): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hahahahah

Open letter to mimzy or lanicky

If you win, remember my 5%, biko....

Yours beggingly
Somebody

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.