Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) (49642 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
The lawmaker also told the Senate that Melaye is currently at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital.

Na’Allah and his colleague who visited the hospital were denied access to Melaye.Na'Allah said...

“We went to the National Hospital this morning where Senator Dino was alleged to have been kept from yesterday and we confirmed that he was brought yesterday at about 11pm,” he began.

“We spoke to the doctor who is in charge of the ICU and they assured us that they are doing everything humanly possible to stabilize him but he is in the intensive care unit. We tried as much as possible to see him but we were refused access. The instruction that was left by the Police is that only Senator Abu Ibrahim are permitted to see him.

“As at the time we were leaving the hospital, an issue that the feeding of Dino has become an issue because the Police are not willing to feed him because of the situation. They are afraid. The hospital has equally expressed reservations about feeding Senator Dino.

“A medical personnel from the Police who is working together with the trauma surgeon handling Dino told us that whoever is bringing the food for Dino must taste it. There is also a report that Dino has asthma so a chest surgeon was the one seen while we were leaving.

“Lastly, there was insistence to remove him from the National hospital but the management told them that an undertaken must be signed that whatever happens will be on them. That is what is keeping Dino at the National Hospital till date because nobody is willing to sign,” he added.

After several contributions from lawmakers, the Senate resolved to adjourn plenary and visit Melaye at the hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/senator-dino-melaye-has-not-eaten-any.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by MKO4ever(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
He has been on drips
The drips provide food and hydrate the body system

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by dadavivo: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
what a wicked country we are in. Buhari must end in hell fire with afonjas

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Doerstech(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by lawrence35(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
when your school need a school management portal that will ease work for both teachers and admin and also give your school the rep it deserves, switch over or start today with www.schoolhub.site
the fastest school portal that can be used on any device, any browser.
contact us.

2 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Promxy94(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
How can he eat with handcuffs on....
How can he drink with handcuffs on.....
Someone has drip running and u handcuff his two hands together....

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by neonly: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmm how d mighty fall
I remember when dis guy was always leading Der nass member to jump fench during Jona but look at him now if only he saw d future he for behave then

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by fiizznation: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
He hasn't eaten for only 24hrs and you guys are already complaining? Well there are millions of Nigerians out there that haven't ate anything in the last 24hrs too, and nobody is talking about them.

Corrupt senators. They virtually add nothing to the progress of the nation apart from looting.

240 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by SalamRushdie: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is definitely the handwork of wicked president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Crocky23: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
They arrested him first, so as to pave the way for their dubious and bogus INEC recall process. Is INEC not supposed to be impartial?

4 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Crocky23: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
fiizznation:
He hasn't eaten for only 24hrs and you guys are already complaining? Well there are millions of Nigerians out there that haven't ate anything in the last 24hrs too, and nobody is talking about them.

Corrupt senators. They virtually add nothing to the progress of the nation apart from looting.

Imagine GEJ had done this, you and your Northern brothers would have gone berserk.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Blue3k(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ok why arent the nurses feeding him? I can understand if police don't want to. I know these sort of situations happen to ICU patients if staff feel its risk. If yoy have friend or family u can break rule eat and drink.

Doesnt the hospital have its own food?

medical personnel from the Police who is working together with the trauma surgeon handling Dino told us that whoever is bringing the food for Dino must taste it.

“Lastly, there was insistence to remove him from the National hospital but the management told them that an undertaken must be signed that whatever happens will be on them. That is what is keeping Dino at the National Hospital till date because nobody is willing to sign,” he added.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by fiizznation: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is definitely the handwork of wicked president
Is like blaming buhari for your misfortunes gives you some sort of erection or what? I don't understand this your abnormal obsession with buhari.

You better put that big thing on your neck into good use before you finally snap!!!

How many times have you mention buhari today? Take a chill guy. Buhari isn't the reason why you are poor, hungry and jobless

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Crocky23: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
[s]
fiizznation:
Is like blaming buhari for your misfortunes gives you some sort of erection or what? I don't understand this your abnormal obsession with buhari.

You better put that big thing on your neck into good use before you finally snap!!!

How many times have you mention buhari today? Take a chill guy. Buhari isn't the reason why you are poor, hungry and jobless
[/s]

Same way you and your Almajiri Brothers blamed Jonathan for all your problems.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by deomelllo: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
fiizznation:

PMB is their useless and worthless village governor, their reps, their senator, their traditional ruler and he is responsible for their miserable, bigoted, bitter, frustrated and pathetic existence...

That's worthless and miserable life of the average ipob for you..

grin grin grin grin

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol..who e EPP?
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by fiizznation: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Crocky23:

Imagine GEJ had done this, you and your Northern brothers would have gone berserk.
Shut up please!!! Who cares about what Jonathan would have done? And besides that clueless man did worst than this.

A state governor was chased out from his state like a chicken under Jonathan's watch

Sanusi was unceremoniously sacked from office

Jonathan locked the NA, that some senators had to turn to spidermen.

Jonathan did worst than this please!!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by SalamRushdie: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
fiizznation:

Have I ever come to you or any male in your lineage for job , money or food ...I assure that no male in your lineage earns , lives or eats better than me ..I stopped eating regular food years ago and I am very sure you cantv afford what I eat now .. anytime anybody complains aboutvyiur useless Buhari you immediately attribute it to hunger grin see trouble ooo... yesterday alone I earned over a million Naira doing nothing why dont you tell me how much you earned yesterday ...yesterday you didn't earn more than me , today you haven't earned more than me , today at least I employed someone ( who have you employed this year) abeg carry your view of life to where your pay grade and brain grade are and let wail over bad governance in peace....Abeg I am rehearsing my presentation for tomorrow so don't mention me again except Buhari has resigned

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by fiizznation: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Have I ever come to you or any male in your lineage for job , money or food ...I assure that no male in your lineage earns , lives or eats better than me ..I stopped eating regular food years ago and I am very sure you cantv afford what I eat now .. anytime anybody complains aboutvyiur useless Buhari you immediately attribute it to hunger grin see trouble ooo... yesterday alone I earned over a million Naira doing nothing why dont you tell me how much you earned yesterday ...yesterday you didn't earn more than me , today you haven't earned more than me , today at least I employed someone ( who have you employed this year) abeg carry your view of life to where your pay grade and brain grade are and let wail over bad governance in peace....Abeg I am rehearsing my presentation for tomorrow so don't mention me again except Buhari has resigned
An empty barrel makes the loudest noise. You expect me to start yapping about my life's achievement with an inconsequential you? Dude you must definitely be from lalaland. Anyway is your life, live it the way it pleases you, your cup of tea. But when your child asks you tomorrow why you are what you are, please don't tell him a certain man called buhari was responsible for all your predicaments.

And about your dumb presentation that will likely be presented to numbskulls, I hope you don't finish them off with your gigantic dullness.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by deomelllo: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Crocky23:

Newspapers Owners Condemn, Govt Defends Siege by Nigerian Army

Nigerian media owners have condemned as an "attack on free speech" the military confiscation of the country's leading newspapers. On Friday and Saturday, soldiers harassed newspaper distributors and vendors and seized copies of at least four newspapers - Leadership, Daily Trust, the Nation and Punch. A statement issued after an emergency meeting Saturday, Newspaper Proprietors Association called for an immediate end to the seige and welcomes assurance by "senior security officials to end this unnecessary siege." In a statement late on Saturday, the Presidency denied responsibility for the military's action adding that security measures in "'trying times" requires "that some section or sectors of the society might experience some temporary discomfort."

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00030776.html

We still remember what Jona the dictator did with the Nigerian military.

Abeg keep quiet, we don't have amnesia.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by fiizznation: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
deomelllo:

We still remember what Jona the dictator did with the Nigerian military.

Abeg keep quiet, we don't have amnesia.

3 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by deomelllo: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The Igbo is full of arrogance and braggadocios. He is always praising himself.

If you are around the Igbo all you hear are boasts about his real and imaginary accomplishments. He is very vainglory seeking

Igbos generally feel inferior and inadequate and compensate with false superiority.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

Typical empty, shallow and low self esteem ipob...

grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by phase1: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
fiizznation:

This abooki is talking as if he really cares about 'ordinary nigerians' when we all know he just cares about supporting every evil the daura mongrel does.

4 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by SalamRushdie: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
fiizznation:
An empty barrel makes the loudest noise. You expect me to start yapping about my life's achievement with an inconsequential you? Dude you must definitely be from lalaland. Anyway is your life, live it the way it pleases you, your cup of tea. But when your child asks you tomorrow why you are what you are, please don't tell him a certain man called buhari was responsible for all your predicaments.

And about your dumb presentation that will likely be presented to numbskulls, I hope you don't finish them off with your gigantic dullness.

You have not achieved nothing than typing in red font jare ...Nobody with an IQ of above 100 can support Buhari ever ...the average IS in Nigeria is 65 and that about what you have ..I know your type ..if you like call it boasting but I swear no male in your lineage can possibly earn more than me or eat better than me or live better than me .. people that live better than me in Nigeria are not more than 60 thousand and you are not among I know ... Never come to me with that hunger or jobless jab when I criticise a president I voted for .

8 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by buhariguy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
This will be a clean way to end his life, the same way nnamdi KANU death can not be blame on anybody..
.that will be plus ten for APC in the Senate.

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by ybalogs(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
what a wicked country we are in. Buhari must end in hell fire with afonjas
You see your life? You really need to go find sense wherever it is. MU-squared.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by ybalogs(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Whatever he is going through now, he brought it on himself. A sitting senator running from the law is tantamount to what I can't even find words to describe. They should sha feed him make e no go pai for there.

2 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by SalamRushdie: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
deomelllo:

Typical empty, shallow and low self esteem ipob...

grin grin grin grin

Oga cool down when I start to dey dash people tear rubber motor ( as in tear rubber) you never buy better Samsung phone that time ... every time person criticise this useless govt una go start to talk of hunger and joblessness like that matters in the discourse ..Bad govt is bad govt and we will continue to speak out .

7 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by yesloaded: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Naija politics with wahala

In other news, join our next importation business training that will runs for 5days where you will be shown how to import profitable goods to Nigeria and resell for profit. Call/Whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1 to br part of the training
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Firefire(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Well done to the tyrant

2 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by nabegibeg: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
The lawmaker also told the Senate that Melaye is currently at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital.

Na’Allah and his colleague who visited the hospital were denied access to Melaye.Na'Allah said...

“We went to the National Hospital this morning where Senator Dino was alleged to have been kept from yesterday and we confirmed that he was brought yesterday at about 11pm,” he began.

“We spoke to the doctor who is in charge of the ICU and they assured us that they are doing everything humanly possible to stabilize him but he is in the intensive care unit. We tried as much as possible to see him but we were refused access. The instruction that was left by the Police is that only Senator Abu Ibrahim are permitted to see him.

“As at the time we were leaving the hospital, an issue that the feeding of Dino has become an issue because the Police are not willing to feed him because of the situation. They are afraid. The hospital has equally expressed reservations about feeding Senator Dino.

“A medical personnel from the Police who is working together with the trauma surgeon handling Dino told us that whoever is bringing the food for Dino must taste it. There is also a report that Dino has asthma so a chest surgeon was the one seen while we were leaving.

After several contributions from lawmakers, the Senate resolved to adjourn plenary and visit Melaye at the hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/senator-dino-melaye-has-not-eaten-any.html?m=1

Season 1 Episode 15

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
That doesn't make him innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 In Review: Top 10 Government Policies In Nigeria In 2014 / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.