Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Aisha Buhari Corruption Case Analysis, My Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Corruption Case Analysis, My Watch (501 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) / Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Corruption Case Analysis, My Watch by bet9ja(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2016
I have been following this case and the different script we tend to read concerning this embarrassing case from Nigeria Media is really alarming, So i decided to do some investigation since google is our friend. The accusation is embarrassing to the office of the presidency and as a concerned Nigerian, we must all standup to support any moves that will wake Nigeria up from its slumber. My
Analysis is not to support or oppose but to Analyze from the source.

1) According to Wikipedia: "William J. Jefferson corruption case" ( Aisha Buari's Name does not surface but Atiku Abubakar's name was mentioned in their analysis and there was no report of $170,000 wire transfer from account in Nigeria in the name of Aisha Buhari to an account in the name of The ANJ Group despite that the FBI Report and GOVERNMENT’S SENTENCING MEMORANDUM reviews it).

2) After the Revelation from the GOVERNMENT’S SENTENCING MEMORANDUM that reviews the involvement of Aisha Buhari, it has been reported in different media that their is another Aisha Buhari. Some Media even claim that Money was transferred from William J. Jefferson to Aisha Buhari's Account and not as documented by the COURT. Like http://www.codewit.com

"This is what brought confusion because Many people believe that it might be an Intelligent cover up as a distraction to the public, and many ague that if the Details of Atiku Was not properly mentioned (Vice President), It could have been difficult to know the real Atiku the Document is referring to".

3) If i were the real Aisha Buhari, I would have done everything in my might to facilitate how to apprehend the Aisha Buhari since my image is at stake. I will even demand that all the details of the transaction and her profile be publicize.

4) Personally, I believe after the report from the FBI, the EFCC Should have investigated the Aisha Buhari the document is Referring to since it was confirmed that the Money was Transferred from an Account in Nigeria, This should not be a rocket science as they have the details of the Account and they can definitely Publish the details to the masses.

As a Nigerian, It is high time we apply common sense and leave our sentimental mind apart when it comes to National Issue.

LINK TO US GOVERNMENT’S SENTENCING MEMORANDUM

Re: Aisha Buhari Corruption Case Analysis, My Watch by DammeeJay(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
That's just it,but some Nigerians just hear anything and believe it,even when its coming from d mouth of the Unchained Dog whom we all know is a liar. Just in the case of Aluko,Mr fayose said Aluko went to him to beg,ofcuz Aluko denied that and we all know what happened.

(1) (Reply)

Killings: Ijaw Leaders, Afenifere To Hold Emergency Peace Summit / Office Of NSA, Defence Minister Fingered In $2.1b fraud / To Be A Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.