Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54971 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by zelaws: 3:12am On Jul 27, 2016
You got me again! each time you paused I look forward to the next update.
Good work bro. I want to get this book pls. will contact you through whatsapp.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ibullem(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eze2000:

Hello,
Thanks for the glowing compliments. I hope you left one like it on okadabooks, reviews and ratings go a long way.

thanks.

Sure I did, and a 5 star rating to go with it.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
We want more
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by pelvicky(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
They brought a wrong woman!

Alex should open fire mehn
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Am loving this. More update please
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello fans,
When i began this book and the criticism started up, i told you people time and again that i hadn't proofread or made any major corrections but was posting it anyway to check the impact of the plot. This story is now fully edited by me, proofread by me and modified by me after my writing style. MINE! Where are the critics, i wonder? Perhaps they are asleep or perhaps gone off to visit Kofi Olimide in jail...poor stupid fellow that Kofi. If he's had the sense to live in Nigeria, the babe he kicked would be going to jail instead of him.

Critics, make una yap una mind ooooooooooo, Lol!

I'm looking to get done here fast, look into part 2, and then on to the my new show for September....BATTLE OF THE AUTHORS....
Yeah, i'm gathering them up, the best authors on Nairaland, and we are lighting this place up soon. One story, one plot, one pen, five top authors.

Look Out!!!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Smooth278(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Eze2000:
Hello fans,
When i began this book and the criticism started up, i told you people time and again that i hadn't proofread or made any major corrections but was posting it anyway to check the impact of the plot. This story is now fully edited by me, proofread by me and modified by me after my writing style. MINE! Where are the critics, i wonder? Perhaps they are asleep or perhaps gone off to visit Kofi Olimide in jail...poor stupid fellow that Kofi, if it was Nigeria now the babe he kicked would be going to jail instead of him.
Critics make una yap una mind ooooooooooo, Lol!

I'm looking to get done here fast, look into part 2 and then on the my new show for September....BATTLE OF THE AUTHORS....
Yeah, i'm gathering them up, the best authors on Nairaland, and we are lighting this place up soon. One story, one plot, one pen, five top authors.

Look Out!!!

nice one bro, im an avid reader and can say that your work has kept me engrossed... reminds me of some of the best pacesetters books back in the days... keep up the good work man, will definitely read more of ur works...
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by davspog2(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2016
You need critics bro, more than you think, that aside, i'm definitely going to buy this book! This is superb. One more thing sir, in your previous post you said El-sodat was second in command,now in the last post, you mentioned Tariq as the right hand man and second in command to El-sodat, meaning El-sodat is now number one right?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by davspog2(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2016
You need critics bro, more than you think, that aside, i'm definitely going to buy this book! This is superb. One more thing sir, in your previous post you said El-sodat was second in command,now in the last post, you mentioned Tariq as the right hand man and second in command to El-sodat, meaning El-sodat is now number one right? Kudos once again sir!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
davspog2:
You need critics bro, more than you think, that aside, i'm definitely going to buy this book! This is superb. One more thing sir, in your previous post you said El-sodat was second in command,now in the last post, you mentioned Tariq as the right hand man and second in command to El-sodat, meaning El-sodat is now number one right?

No man,
El Soldat is second only to Abubakar Shakeu. He operates outside boko haram's circles, carries out his own private agenda sometimes and is allowed cos he runs the guns that Book Haram uses he does really fight their war . Tariq is his second in command and even Tariq has a second in command or right hand .....it how d command chain works.
In politics for example, buhari has a vice, an ADC, a chief of staff, all of whom have their own right hand men.

Have I answered your question satisfactorily ?

And please, always feel free to criticize hell out of me. I have learnt a lot here on this thread and i am ever thankful to God i had the good sense to open it the way i did.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ogboni76(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
A movie producer has already been referd by ME to ruthless betrayals and this story as well..he joined last night...let's keep fingers crossed.. You own your rights bro...
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by franksteele: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bro pls when are u going to put the part 2 on okadabooks... Cos i just finished reading it yesterday and can't wait for part two ✌.......... Keep up the good work and more blood to ur brain..
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Connoisseur(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Really good story. Enjoying every bit of it but

The pride that flows from your comments is what you should watch.
A lil humility would help you in the long run

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Connoisseur:
Really good story. Enjoying every bit of it but

The pride that flows from your comments is what you should watch.
A lil humility would help you in the long run
Pride is one way to put it though, but i promise, i don't feel proud, not yet at least. Just happy and very tired from all the work. Some of these fans have come to know me in person and pride is the last word they will use to describe me, i'm sure. I'm the nicest person in the world...ask my mother!

However, sir, to really understand what you see as ;pride' you should have seen the state i was in just as recently as last year or the year before that. What you are reading is not a masterpiece created by a genius but is the testimony of a very great miracle.....lots of dirty water turned to rich red wine overnight. Perhaps one day you will get to know of me and, i promise, you will snap your fingers in wonder and amazement and thank God for me.... and yes, you will even feel proud too.

Your point is noted nonetheless.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
ogboni76:
A movie producer has already been referd by ME to ruthless betrayals and this story as well..he joined last night...let's keep fingers crossed.. You own your rights bro...

Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
This story has been moved to the augthor's website....

https://www.kingreads.com/a-billionaires-ransom-part-1-chapter-12/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by veave(f): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
veave:
smiley smiley smiley

Veave honey/sweetie, its nice to see that smile!
May it make my day.

What do u think about that 'Battle of the Best Nairaland Authors'. ?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
i guess this is where the bloody fight will start. Rufai might want to make the girl to forcefuly marry him by signing that document. Everyone with his own secret agenda
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2016

What do u think about that 'Battle of the Best Nairaland Authors'. Mr Eze2000 hw will it look like
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ultimategeneral:

What do u think about that 'Battle of the Best Nairaland Authors'. Mr Eze2000 hw will it look like

Five of the best of the best Nairaland Autors, one story, one plot, one pen....its a war!

So far i have the agreements of

1. Eze2000
2. NevetsIbot ....creator - Survival of the curse. A werewolf story.
3. safarigirl.........creator - Tomented
4. solomonbrown..creator - A broken destiny: sword of vengeance.

we have agreed for September due to safarigirl's exams but are yet to fix things.

I'm scheming to go after repogirl this week. Safarigirl is our Queen but we need a goddess to make things right.

.You and Rex 1 can be referees if you like....but nothing is fixed firmly yet.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
nice one but we want more updates
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wow! Eze2000 nice job
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
raindrop99:
nice one but we want more updates

connecting to Nairaland in d daytime is trouble that's y its got to be night. I'm commenting by phone
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Eze2000:

connecting to Nairaland in d daytime is trouble that's y its got to be night. I'm commenting by phone
Ok bro. Am patiently waiting 4 nightfall then
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
veave:
smiley smiley smiley
Dear, I was thinking your signature should be, "I will have your cake and eat it."

The correct proverb is: "I will have your cake and eat it." Right?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Dear, I was thinking your signature should be, "I will have your cake and eat it."

The correct proverb is: "I will have your cake and eat it." Right?

The babe u are correcting is a 'grammarisitian' (Lol!)...
let her pop up and catch u forst
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:07am On Jul 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / A Strange Love (18+) / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.