Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54898 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
obumsway:
Pls bro @eze ignore all talks and lets finish it here ........ !!! Can't help but love your works, most critisizing you awkwardly might be bokoharam sponsors

ibeg, make i dash you my cousin make you continue this story, ......

Also, ibeg, am a student need that ruthless betrayal ...... And am using a java phone ....... #Jahbless your hustle nnwanem

You must be a very wise person! You inserted an open plea right into a most sensitive spot.
Congratulations!
You just won yourself a copy of Ruthless Betrayals. Pls, find out the format you require and PM to claim it.

(Sighs regretfully....My 500 naira gone to waste!)
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Eze2000:

You must be a very wise person! You inserted an open plea right into a most sensitive spot.
Congratulations!
You just won yourself a copy of Ruthless Betrayals. Pls, find out the format you require and PM to claim it.

Eze Eke it not fair I that have been following since kon.check this thread I was part of the first set of people that commented.oya my own copy
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by littlemistress: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
jelal007:
Full story? Where did u get it?

Ha! so you dunno how we roll yet? You're missing oo tongue tongue Got it from the author for a small token though. Trust me, it's more than worth it. Contact him & he'll respond.
You're welcome. grin
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
[jelal007 ]Full story? Where did u get it? Sorry bro but what in the name of thunder d' ye want?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by veave(f): 1:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Eze2000:
My people/fan,
After much pondering last night I have come to a final decision. That decision is not to continue with thread which seems to be annoying a lot of you, and that has become upsetting to me.
For the few of you still interested in this story, it will soon be published on Okadabooks.com and it will be free for u to download. I will post all links here soon.
My new editor is busy with another of my works so I'm doing d editing work on this book myself for now (which is wrong anyway....an author can never edit his own work well....it a mind thing) and at this point I can say that my 'would be' next post is as good as perfect.....but my heart was too heavy to make any posts last night and so did I come to avoid that which makes me unhappy.
I have been on Nairaland for years now and not once have I lost cool but it happed here which is most unfortunate. This my first time of delving into a high-powered story like this and I sew problems which I hoped my fans on Nairaland would help me solve, so to speak. This was why I mentioned you all in the outset and implored you to speak out.
Using your advice, points and criticism, I have now restricted the original draft of this story on my PC to become a stunner that is best read as a whole.
My new editor is right here among you, he reached out to me himself and with his help, we will transform my works into something that the likes of Prof. Soyinka would love even as the ordinary in vocabulary would love it too......a special thanks to SavageGardens for his criticism which led me down this path.....Oh, by the wayrestricted for those who feel I consider myself too big to take criticism, SavageGardens and I are now best on whatsapps.
Please, note here that I have no objections to criticism, people, its just the rude-sounding way it is put. I got female fans here who scream bloody murder at me from time to time, I never complain but that self-control seems to have eluded me here. The more i apologise and endure the more its thrown back in my face with deliberate cruelty. Very unfortunate indeed.
I love you all my people, and thus, I will do what you say and not what I wish.

1. Do u insist I continue posting this story here and will you all help me pick out faults as I need?.

2. Do u suggest I just do it by publishing on Okadabooks anyway so u all that love it can get in its full glory?

My decision is to stop here but what say you all? Your words count over mine.

I will be looking to all comments to from now to midnight particularly the first 10 remarks.

Thank you @ all.

Eze2000

okadabooks eee kwa? anyway, i'll probably wait and get the full copy when you are done... dont understand that platform uptil now...
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:59am On Jul 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by veave(f): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Eze2000:
continued....

“What he’s saying

Thanks
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:43am On Jul 20, 2016
veave:

Thanks

You are welcome, Veave honey.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2016
littlemistress:

Ha! so you dunno how we roll yet?
You're missing oo tongue tongue
Got it from the author for a small token though.
Trust me, it's more than worth it.
Contact him & he'll respond.

You're welcome. grin

Some people seem to misunderstand me greatly here. They feel I'm arrogant and rude to people/fans. Some even openly say I have 'bad reception', others think I hate criticism.
I would appreciate it greatly if u straightened out my 'damaged' reputation here a bit but please don't mention in details, how you've been firing me in private about 'flips & flops'.

Thank you so much in advance.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 6:00am On Jul 20, 2016
horlawharley:

Eze Eke it not fair I that have been following since kon.check this thread I was part of the first set of people that commented.oya my own copy

Patience.
From time to time I do patronize a few fans who cannot afford my paid works...I'm mindful of the economic situation. However, I do not give 2 free copies at a go.
As the kids would say......try your luck another day.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2016
HOW CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jelal007:
U talk of arrogance,yet ur comment is full of them. Show us ur own story na. U talk 2 much.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Nice update bro....when is the next update? I bet this is about 2 really interesting.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2016
iceberylin:
HOW CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How can be soooo arrogantly STUPID?D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by muhamadnur: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2016
first sir i respect your work, but if your to write a story you "MUST" get your fact right and know the things you dont know like culture,tradition,religion e.t.c of that certain region that you dnt know. 1st your thoughts abt islam is very wrong and insulting just bcoz your no muslim doesnt mean you should write all you feel abt it bcoz you might not know who is readin. like for example (john grisham) in his book "time to kill" he is a white but does not talk ill agains the blacks and hails the KU KLUX KLAN. Or the "alchemist" by(coelho") does not talks agains arab and islam despite the fact he wrote abt them. I GREW UP IN THE NORTH BORNO TO BE PRECISE. MY PARENTS ORIGINATED FROM CHAD I AM HALF (SHUWA AND (TUBU today known as guran) i knw the kanuris and hausas bcoz i grew among them and also BOKO HARAM AND THEIR LEADER MUHAMMAD YUSUF. SO YOUR STORY IS 80% LIES AND BIAS. EVEN IF ITS FICTION THIS NOT THE RIGHT WAY. GET YOUR SOURCES RIGHT i wasnt able to read UPTO 1 episode bcoz i FOUND IT INSULTING.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by veave(f): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2016
muhamadnur:
first sir i respect your work, but if your to write a story you "MUST" get your fact right and know the things you dont know like culture,tradition,religion e.t.c of that certain region that you dnt know. 1st your thoughts abt islam is very wrong and insulting just bcoz your no muslim doesnt mean you should write all you feel abt it bcoz you might not know who is readin. like for example (john grisham) in his book "time to kill" he is a white but does not talk ill agains the blacks and hails the KU KLUX KLAN. Or the "alchemist" by(coelho"wink does not talks agains arab and islam despite the fact he wrote abt them. I GREW UP IN THE NORTH BORNO TO BE PRECISE. MY PARENTS ORIGINATED FROM CHAD I AM HALF (SHUWA AND (TUBU today known as guran) i knw the kanuris and hausas bcoz i grew among them and also BOKO HARAM AND THEIR LEADER MUHAMMAD YUSUF. SO YOUR STORY IS 80% LIES AND BIAS. EVEN IF ITS FICTION THIS NOT THE RIGHT WAY. GET YOUR SOURCES RIGHT i wasnt able to read UPTO 1 episode bcoz i FOUND IT INSULTING.

If you had taken your time to go through the tread, read comments and responses there would have been no need for this long epistle you wrote here. The way 'you guys' are always on defence when ever the 'BH' is mention make it obvious there's something 'you guys' are hiding. This is a story, no one has forced you to read neither would every thing in the world be tailored to suit your tastes and likes. Allow the young man do his his thing. If you not comfortable? See the door.

BTW: if you where a Christian and you read his novel ruthless betrayal. You'll definitely pick offence on how the Church was painted. Most writers of fiction do not necerilly tell you how it trully happened that is why it is a STORY.

drops mike!

7 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by muhamadnur: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2016
veave:

If you had taken your time to go through the tread, read comments and responses there would have been no need for this long epistle you wrote here. The way 'you guys' are always on defence when ever the 'BH' is mention make it obvious there's something 'you guys' are hiding. This is a story, no one has forced you to read neither would every thing in the world be tailored to suit your tastes and likes. Allow the young man do his his thing. If you not comfortable? See the door.

BTW: if you where a Christian and you read his novel ruthless betrayal. You'll definitely pick offence on how the Church was painted. Most writers of fiction do not necerilly tell you how it trully happened that is why it is a STORY.

drops mike!
(I AM SORRY)

YOU SHOULD HAVE TALK TO ME "MAYBE" CALMLY IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET YOUR POINT I WAS REALLY UPSET WHEN I SAW YOUR REPLY. BY THE WAY SOWIE FOR THE SUDDEN OUTBURST. EZE IS A GREAT WRITER WE ALL KNOW THAT.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by littlemistress: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eze2000:

Some people seem to misunderstand me greatly here. They feel I'm arrogant and rude to people/fans. Some even openly say I have 'bad reception', others think I hate criticism.
I would appreciate it greatly if u straightened out my 'damaged' reputation here a bit but please don't mention in details, how you've been firing me in private about 'flips & flops'.

Thank you so much in advance.
Invariably, you're asking me to be your PR? ;P
With all pleasure cheesy

No one loves being chastised & criticized in harsh tones., the author is also human & everyone's bound to make mistakes here & there. Ruthless Betrayals is a great piece of literary work & no matter how much he tries to adjust the storylines, some will still see "commas". On behalf of Eze2000, I hereby tender an unreserved apology to all aggrieved parties.
Let's bury the hatchet. Bring on the criticisms laced with encouragements & see a great side to Eze's literary prowess.
One love my people. grin

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by obumsway(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eze2000:

Congratulations!

nnwanem, you have made me smile even when buhari have made us drink garri to sleep and hustle for skul wifi to browse but just can't help to fall in love with ur story .... Pls help me send with the pdf format - echetaobumneme@gmail.com ... Thanks, am so loyal ...!!

Pls, dnt forget that some people are bokoharam sponsors and sympathizers .......!! Like the one on defensive mode !!

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
@Eze2000,I have a suggestion boss. This seems 2b getting out of hand with people throwing tantrums here and there;how about u open a FB page and update ur stories there? It'll be better,Facebook has wider reach than here. My thoughts...
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by cozy7(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
iceberylin:
This is a Good piece...

But with too many contradictions.. Alex speaks Arab but knows no Hausa Language?

An over-hyped Alex who needed help on how to ID a contact undecided

Using Exact names like ISIS isn't much fun.. Imagine u called them "BARA". With description (which you are good @) we would figure its ISIS. That's a thrill wink

BtW I'm glued but this seasonal ish undecided
So u no this much n still haven't written your own story? Its your kind that criticizes d govt n yet know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING abt governance. U hv enjoyed d story all along n now u feel u can speak English bah? Did u take time to see how many folks hv endorsed n appreciated a fine work like this? With this rubbish u vomit, u probably think your intelligent, right? If u continue reading this story, may thunder fire u, for secretly enjoying this story but publicly make mockery of it. Let call a spade, a spade...Icefish or whatever u call yourself, your no good of a person....
EZE NO VEX, PLZ FIRE ON D GOOD JOB!

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by cozy7(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
iceberylin:

Dude is just Arrogant.. See how he replied you... CUT ME SOME SLACK...

By the time this story gets dumped he'll realize....
Thank God it's not up to u to decide. U definitely lack courtesy. Criticism is welcome, d writer has accepted lots already, but d manner in which u do it is what is questionable.

U wsnt others to take criticism, huh? Well here is yours.......U NO SABI TALK!

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by cozy7(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
muhamadnur:
first sir i respect your work, but if your to write a story you "MUST" get your fact right and know the things you dont know like culture,tradition,religion e.t.c of that certain region that you dnt know. 1st your thoughts abt islam is very wrong and insulting just bcoz your no muslim doesnt mean you should write all you feel abt it bcoz you might not know who is readin. like for example (john grisham) in his book "time to kill" he is a white but does not talk ill agains the blacks and hails the KU KLUX KLAN. Or the "alchemist" by(coelho"wink does not talks agains arab and islam despite the fact he wrote abt them. I GREW UP IN THE NORTH BORNO TO BE PRECISE. MY PARENTS ORIGINATED FROM CHAD I AM HALF (SHUWA AND (TUBU today known as guran) i knw the kanuris and hausas bcoz i grew among them and also BOKO HARAM AND THEIR LEADER MUHAMMAD YUSUF. SO YOUR STORY IS 80% LIES AND BIAS. EVEN IF ITS FICTION THIS NOT THE RIGHT WAY. GET YOUR SOURCES RIGHT i wasnt able to read UPTO 1 episode bcoz i FOUND IT INSULTING.
The author had clearly made it clear that this story is FICTION. If u realize what FICTION really means, you'll know that all u just said is baseless. However, I acknowledge n respect your origin n culture, as well as belief n customs. Plz note.....FICTION.

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
jelal007:
@Eze2000,I have a suggestion boss. This seems 2b getting out of hand with people throwing tantrums here and there;how about u open a FB page and update ur stories there? It'll be better,Facebook has wider reach than here. My thoughts...

Hi
Thanks a billion for your suggestion. I know I can chose who n who comments or view my Facebook page. I already have one actually but can I really post a story there and update at will....you know post whole chapters or maybe first 5 chapters of a book?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sighs again

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
veave:

drops mike!

I humbly apologise for d insult on you.
I BEG OF YOU, DO NOT ENGAGE HIM ANY FURTHER.

PLEASE, PLEASE & PLEASE!!!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by veave(f): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
muhamadnur:
go fuc.k your self bitc.h ain,t talkin to you. His write where all lies. AND BY THE WAY WHO IS IN DEFENSE OF "BH" FUC.K you and FUC.k them.

awwwn... poor baby. someone needs to grow up? come back when your senses are fully formed then we'll have a perfect conversation.
hugs...

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
muhamadnur:

Firstly, calm down!
Secondly, calm down!!
Thirdly, please calm down!!!

You are one of the very first Nairalanders to call me a 'great writer'. You were the very first to demand and receive my first work by email and technically u got it for free. I have not received anything from u and I'm not looking to.
Do u really think that as an intelligent man capable of creating such a masterpiece as you called RUTHLESS BETRAYALS, I would go about incurring the displeasure of devotees of d world's second most popular religion?
The Islam u practice is different from that practiced by Al-Quoda, ISIS, the Malian Islamic terror cells and yes, Boko Haram. These terrorists I have mentioned have 2 things in common....they all use suicide bombers who shout 'Allah is Great' before blowing themselves and everyone else up. Hollywood, Nollywood etc....they are all full of these kinds of movies but in real life, it does exist which is why Arabs & Muslims in general, do not find international travel easy.
As an Arab once u stand in a public place in any western land and shout 'Allah is Great' ...u will get arrested even as people go running for cover that is if you don't get shot first......why is this?

I'm talking about the Islam of terrorists in this book not the Islam of peace. I WILL POST MY FOREWORD TONIGHT.

How be it, my friend, that you accuse me of insulting your religion and your people when d heroine in my book is half Shuwa half Hausa, she is set to take a dominant role and she is proudly Muslim!.

Please, in whatever way u feel I have offended you, I promise, that wasn't my aim.....I mentioned u at the beginning of this thread to attract your attention as one of my major fans and insulting u was not in my heart.

My work is fiction and there is a disclaimer at the outset that indicates that even if u find I have used your name in this book it is mere coincidence and not deliberate reality.

Please, outline eloquently how I have offended u so I may know how to make amends and do it quickly.

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by veave(f): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eze2000:

I humbly apologise for d insult on you.
I BEG OF YOU, DO NOT ENGAGE HIM ANY FURTHER.

PLEASE, PLEASE & PLEASE!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by obumsway(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pls, ibeg make una shift, i need to lie down and rest ......!!!

@eze pls check your pm ( mail ) ......

Dnt knw why northerners are very violent and some how on defensive mode even when the truth is glaring, meanwhile, won't be surprised if some people dnt know what is meant by the word FICTION !!!! .....!!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by chiboyo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ Eze2000,
People are trying desperately hard to derail your obvious creativity...

Pls ignore them..

Pls how do I purchase your book

Awaiting your response pls
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by muhamadnur: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eze2000 i PUBLICLY APOLOGISE FOR MY RECENT DOINGS AND COMPLETELY REGRET MY ACTION AND THE wrong approach... sorry sir again iam not tryin to derail or seek attention. veave iam sorry wish i can swallow what i spewed sorry sis-_-.cozy7 Thankz for your humble reply.obumsway hey bro i knw what is meant BY fiction. and notherners are not violent its high time you STOP judgding the north bcoz those notherners you see in the south are not the true face of the north. i would have like to invite you and see the true north. sorry all. PEACE. #RUNS OUT OF THREAD.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nairaland Detection Club / Restless...story Of A Survivor. / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.