Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54840 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by maadman: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
@Eze2000..I still dey wait o!!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2016
My people the book is out. THE PART 2 OF THIS WORK..

https://www.nairaland.com/3429335/dirty-diamonds-boko-haram-part

barackodam:

Very true!
Don't forget to mention me on subsequent sequels
barackodam:
Good day bro!
I finally finished this story, lost track of it since when you started, can understand the perspective this story is coming from and I applaud you for bringing up this masterpiece!
More grease to your elbow
No forget to call me when you start new tori o
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Despirado121(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Eze2000:

I will soon get a website that can give you MasterCard payment opinions. there will be other easier online payment possibilities.
The website is ready!
On my new website will be tons of free ebooks [/b]from other well known author etc James Harley chase, Steven king, john Graham. [b]Even other Nairaland authors will be there.
Oya o! Jst a reminder!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2017
rawswag:
OK bro do mention me when d part 2 commences.... I've been thinking of writing a novel based on d military but it will b my first time writing tho

How is the book coming up. and how about he info on the incident you promised....some military incident on boko haram in a village in the northeast. need it
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2017
Despirado121:
Oya o! Jst a reminder!
Things get k leg at d moment
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Despirado121(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2017
Eze2000:
Things get k leg at d moment
.. Alright bro, its gonna b alright. Jst kip it lockd tight!. U ar d bst!!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
Despirado121:
Alright bro, its gonna b alright. Jst kip it lockd tight!. U ar d bst!!

Thanks man, I'm just managing my blog but God will provide

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 06, 2017
you are a sensational writer who kept me glue all day to your story, and i must say once again, u are a sensation. Look forward to reading part two and i hope you work on getting these master piece of your literary prowess on a tv set as soon as possible.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:47am On May 07, 2017
richiearmany14:
you are a sensational writer who kept me glue all day to your story, and i must say once again, u are a sensation. Look forward to reading part two and i hope you work on getting these master piece of your literary prowess on a tv set as soon as possible.

Part 2 has been out for quite a while now. Just click on the link below.

http://www.kingezesblog.com/2017/01/dirty-diamonds-of-boko-haram-2-chapter-1.html
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 4:28am On May 13, 2017
richiearmany14:

Quite a review.

Thank you
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Danielle2389: 4:26pm On May 13, 2017
Ben reading all day. Quite a story!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 21, 2017
richardvalentine16@yahoo.com i need the complete part 2 of the dirty diamonds of boko haram as well as the complete of ruthless betrayals also attach acc details. Thank you for a wonderful story u have crafted n its actually d first time i want to buy a book on nairaland.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
richiearmany14:
richardvalentine16@yahoo.com i need the complete part 2 of the dirty diamonds of boko haram as well as the complete of ruthless betrayals also attach acc details. Thank you for a wonderful story u have crafted n its actually d first time i want to buy a book on nairaland.
Just sent you a mail
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Danielle2389:
Ben reading all day. Quite a story!
Read well
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by maadman: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Welcome eze2000. I bought and read the part 2 on okada books. Keep it up.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
maadman:
Please, when did you buy this book? It doesn't exist on Okada books as 'Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram' again but as 'A Billionaire's Ransom' ... see the image below. If you bought anything different then they are selling my book illegally.
Moreover, i did not receive any purchase notification this month from. been having issues from there and the fact that most of the bloggers that steal my work do it from there.

I'm publishing a new book this week. Been writing it since last year....

The Last Amazon Warrior Women
Part 1... Merchants of Death
part 2... Demon Daughters of Blood and Death.
part 3... The Spy

An author gets better with each book he writes... i believe that now because I've gone and outdone myself.

Will release the whole series at a go but not in Nigeria here. never in Nigeria again. In the USA and Europe Only. I will never lay myself open to Nigerian bloggers again. Nigerians never buy that much books anyway.

Please do reply and tell when you bought so I may know if Okada books is screwing with me. Oh, and the book has a part 3 mind you.

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by drippingink3: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wow
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
drippingink3:
Wow

Wow ke? This one na small. Seen my new book?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by FAMILY247(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Please how can I get the concluding part of this story. I read it to the part where they killed that Boko Haram guy, where the main actor almost lost his life
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
FAMILY247:
Please how can I get the concluding part of this story. I read it to the part where they killed that Boko Haram guy, where the main actor almost lost his life

Sorry, my site is down. Go to my Okadabooks author page and check them out to know exactly where u stopped but from your description, i would say you've finished reading part 2 and what you want to buy is part 3. It's there. If you cant buy from okadabooks contacts me directly.
Just metnion me here and i will drop my email, if you can;t find it in other comments here.

Thanks!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Latigist: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Latigist:
Also read:
http://latigist..com/2018/09/memoirs.html

Leave my trend go do email marketing
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2018
maadman:

Have you got the part 3?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
All my books can be bought here

http://okadabooks.com/user/Eze2000
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
contact me directly to get your copy of the whole series

whatsapps 09029400640
email: eze21eke@gmail-dot-com

Pls remember to replace the -dot- with a real .
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Book still available @ronny11

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.