Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Saraki Decorates His Aide De Camp Promoted To Superintendent Of Police(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Decorates His Aide De Camp Promoted To Superintendent Of Police(pics (923 Views)

"Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Decorates His Aide De Camp Promoted To Superintendent Of Police(pics by sixtuschimere: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
On June 22,Senate President Bukola Saraki was happy to decorate his Aide De Camp who was promoted to new rank of Superintendent of Police.Disclosing the news,he said.....

'Delighted to have had the opportunity to pin my Aide De Camp with his new rank of Superintendent of Police (SP) earlier today.

Over the short period of time he has worked with me, Officer Na'abu Usman has shown himself to be very professional, diligent and hardworking gentleman'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/saraki-decorates-his-aide-de-camp-who.html

Re: Saraki Decorates His Aide De Camp Promoted To Superintendent Of Police(pics by HungerBAD: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Noted.

Anything associated with Saraki is tainted with corruption,so therefore this guy's promotion should be looked into by the Police commission.

A- does he meet the requirements?

B-was he tapped for promotion because of his closeness to Saraki?

Anyway,I expect his rank to be reversed Ala Marylyn Ogar (EFCC) in a month or two.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Decorates His Aide De Camp Promoted To Superintendent Of Police(pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Saraki: the man that made Tinubu & his boy(lawan) look like a local champion..

I zoom u o jare
Re: Saraki Decorates His Aide De Camp Promoted To Superintendent Of Police(pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tired of hearing his name!!
Dude do and disappear like tafa balogun lets all have peace and move forward
Re: Saraki Decorates His Aide De Camp Promoted To Superintendent Of Police(pics by LocalChamp: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Xtians And Apostle Suleiman From Detention / The Famous Five Soldiers Of 1966 Coup In Nigeria And Reason Behind It. / Boko Haram Spnsors And Fulani Herdsmen Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.