Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fayose Refers APC, Zenith Bank And The EFCC To John Chapter 8 Verses 6-7 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Refers APC, Zenith Bank And The EFCC To John Chapter 8 Verses 6-7 (524 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ / EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Refers APC, Zenith Bank And The EFCC To John Chapter 8 Verses 6-7 by jobberland: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
According to Fayose speaking to journalist “I don’t expect an organisation like the accused bank to stay in a corner in matter of national concern like this and be talking.

“My statement was made in the open and if I can accuse an institution like that in the open, I expect the institution to give official reply.

“And I want to refer the All Progressives Congress (APC), the bank and the EFCC to John chapter 8 verses 6-7, which says;
“This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. “When they continued asking him, he lifted up himself and said unto them, he that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone . “Let those orchestrating this know that failure awaits them.

http://jayfiveoxide..com/2016/06/election-funding-fayose-dares-zenith.html

Re: Fayose Refers APC, Zenith Bank And The EFCC To John Chapter 8 Verses 6-7 by Fairytales: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
The man is a joker
Re: Fayose Refers APC, Zenith Bank And The EFCC To John Chapter 8 Verses 6-7 by Fairytales: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Has he read it?
Re: Fayose Refers APC, Zenith Bank And The EFCC To John Chapter 8 Verses 6-7 by Fairytales: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fayoshit
Re: Fayose Refers APC, Zenith Bank And The EFCC To John Chapter 8 Verses 6-7 by wowmenow: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
The only governor in Nigeria
We love my gomina

(1) (Reply)

Photos: FRSC Clear Tanker Wreckage Along Ibadan Express Road / We Will Bomb 3rd Mainland & Onitsha-asaba Bridges On July 2nd – ADFND / Press Statement: APC Youths Caution Party Against Blocking FG Bailout For Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.