Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. (2274 Views)

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sequel to a picture depicting how EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account it beats my imagination that people have failed to use their sense of judgment to see the impossibility in the said picture.

Read the thread here and see people's reaction:

https://www.nairaland.com/3185766/how-efcc-traced-1.3billion-nsa

Sometimes out of pure hatred for an individual, some people just love to display their dumbness with pride.

According to the said picture "N2 Billion Naira(not N2 million) was withdrawned IN CASH by Mr. Obanikoro, Ex-Minister of State for Defence"

How on earth is it possible to withdraw that amount of money "IN CASH" from a bank?

I shake my head for people that believe this is actually possible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
I am not taking sides but I refuse to be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by atule185: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
My friend if you don't know anything about financial industry ask people with in-depth knowledge to explain to you,2billion is a small figure that can be withdrawn from bank split the cheques in trenches u get ur money paid , some amount can be transferred some u issue cheques to be lodged into another different bank. Besides you can withdraw 2bilion if the bank has no cash it can go to cbn and get the money ready for disbursement as long as the notice to withdraw is issued to the bank on time.

4 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by TrueHeart365(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
my own concern is how Nogerians are gradually becoming dumb everyday.

the way they believe every propaganda without scrutiny is seriously alarming to the extent that it seems like the only way to divert attention from the inefficiency and absolute cluelessness of this administration of suffering.

where do these zombies originate from?

3 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
atule185:
My friend if you don't know anything about financial industry ask people with in-depth knowledge to explain to you,2billion is a small figure that can be withdrawn from bank split the cheques in trenches u get ur money paid , some amount can be transferred some u issue cheques to be lodged into another different bank. Besides you can withdraw 2bilion if the bank has no cash it can go to cbn and get the money ready for disbursement as long as the notice to withdraw is issued to the bank on time.

Here comes one of the Zombies, They read but don't understand...did you even read the post or atleast take a look at the picture? I said "CASH" NOT "CHEQUE" dumbo

6 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by OlandoOwoo: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
The way it works is that zombies cook such a story, alert all the pay per post warriors, paste it and get like 10 comments under it, leaning in one direction, with the same zombies liking it. Other comments under it will be reactive and appears to be going against the tide. Zombies will also attack a contrary opinion ferociously, making such opinions appear inferior, weak and uninteresting. With this, the propaganda would appear to have been bought and people will continue to follow the tide, making it look like a public opinion.

5 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by atule185: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

I said "CASH" NOT "CHEQUE" dumbo
yes cash idiot CASH can be withdrawn 2billion just small bills to with from a bank man fool

3 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by alizma: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
Sequel to a picture depicting how EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account it beats my imagination that people have failed to use their sense of judgment to see the impossibility in the said picture.

Sometimes out of pure hatred for an individual, some people just love to display their dumbness with pride.

According to the said picture "N2 Billion Naira(not N2 million) was withdrawned IN CASH by Mr. Obanikoro, Ex-Minister of State for Defence"

How on earth is it possible to withdraw that amount of money "IN CASH" from a bank?

you are the dumbest person here, have you think of the possibility of withdrawing the money in dollar, have you suddenly forgot that most of the bribing that took place prior to the presidential election was in hard currency? think outside the box mehn.

6 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
OlandoOwoo:
The way it works is that zombies cook such a story, alert all the pay per post warriors, paste it and get like 10 comments under it, leaning in one direction, with the same zombies liking it. Other comments under it will be reactive and appears to be going against the tide. Zombies will also attack a contrary opinion ferociously, making such opinions appear inferior, weak and uninteresting. With this, the propaganda would appear to have been bought and people will continue to follow the tide, making it look like a public opinion.

Nice one!
One bottle of cele water on Sunday on my account

1 Like

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
atule185:
yes cash idiot CASH can be withdrawn 2billion just small bills to with from a bank man fool

1 Like

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by CltrAltDel: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Here comes one of the Zombies, They read but don't understand...did you even read the post or atleast take a look at the picture? I said "CASH" NOT "CHEQUE" dumbo
Bros….. U know nada!!! ….. I repeat Nada!!!!…… N-A-D-A!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
alizma:

you are the dumbest person here, have you think of the possibility of withdrawing the money in dollar, have you suddenly forgot that most of the bribing that took place prior to the presidential election was in hard currency? think outside the box mehn.

Here comes another Zombie...The Picture said "Naira" not "Dollar".

5 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by adekolaelect(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why are u all giving yourself troubles d person dat owns the account did not deny the money but the source of it is where argument comes up ok who knw the source if nt 4rm Zenith bank it will be Dazuki mr bonanza. If it is Zenithbank on what grand would Zenith gave him dat huge amount without returns or it it is Dazuki we all knw Dazuki is distributor of harm money illegally

2 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by alizma: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Here comes another Zombie...The Picture said "Naira" not "Dollar".
you see your life, you probably also think that the said cash was withdrew once abi? that explain why you think is not possible.
the pictorial representation of the transaction is not from EFCC but from fellow Nigerian who probably had gone through the ealier report released by EFCC. it doesn't reflect the actual number of withdrawals.

4 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
alizma:

you see your life, you probably also think that the said cash was withdrew once abi? that explain why you think is not possible.
the pictorial representation of the transaction is not from EFCC but from fellow Nigerian who probably had gone through the ealier report released by EFCC. it doesn't reflect the actual number of withdrawals.

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by MalcoImX: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Then show us your illustration of how the money get to the account.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by salam8528: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
OlandoOwoo:
oga forcing others to accept ur opinion is hypocritical, d so called person u r defending how much did he giv u.

1 Like

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by Compliant(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

GUY ARE YOU OKAY AT ALL?

2BILLION CAN BE COLLECTED IN CASH

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION JUST ASK EFCC TO INVESTIGATE HOW 11BILLION WAS WITHDRAWN IN CASH IN RIVERS STATE

PLS KINDLY PARK WELL IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE DRUNK

THANK

5 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by jpphilips(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Compliant:

GUY ARE YOU OKAY AT ALL?

2BILLION CAN BE COLLECTED IN CASH

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION JUST ASK EFCC TO INVESTIGATE HOW 11BILLION WAS WITHDRAWN IN CASH IN RIVERS STATE

PLS KINDLY PARK WELL IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE DRUNK

THANK

Your dumbness is legendary

1 Like

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by Poweredbreww: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Just too many dumb and foolish kids on nairaland. I give up on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by AZeD1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

PDP said Amaechi flew into Rivers state with 5 billion cash for the election rerun
http://www..ng/2016/03/19/rivers-rerun-pdp-releases-photos-alleges-fg-doles-billions-apc-rivers/

That's the link up there.
2 billion in cash is nothing in Nigeria if you know to call.

1 Like

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Anything is possible in Nigeria . I don't doubt it at all.

2 billion naira was once found in a govt official's house in this same Nigeria

http://hazeez..com/2012/05/2-billion-naira-found-in-govt-officials.html

1 Like

Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by atule185: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
20 million stacks of 1000 bills will give u 2 billion naira,small cash that can be withdrawn from a bank its simple get a bullion van withdraw from cbn and deliver it to the owner if the bank has no cash to pay at that material time, 2billion is a small money oh this guy thinks 2billion is like a river Jordan.
Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by SurefireFashion: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Following...........
Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by gen2briz(m): 4:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Just because you haven't withdraw more than #20k(via counter and ATM) , doesn't make it impossible to withdraw #2 billion at once . Kindly visit any bank and enlighten yourself.
Re: The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. by snakie86: 4:35am On Jun 25, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Oga, dont delve into what you have little knowledge about. 10billion can even be withdrawn from the bank in cash. All they have to do is go to the branch of cbn in the state to get the fund

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC / Old Photo Of President Buhari Dancing / Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.