Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) (37512 Views)

Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) / Lassa Fever: One Dies In Anambra, 65 On Surveillance / Nigerian Conjoined Twins Celebrate Xmas With Family After Surgery In The US.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Some hediots will blame Buhari for this
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by MrHenshaw: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
AjayiWrites:
The roof of the main surgical ward which contains the obstetrics and gynecology ward at the Effia Nkwanta Hospital, Ghana has caved in during surgery. The surgery which was being undertaken on three pregnant patients had to be halted when the unfortunate incident occurred.

Doctors had to transfer the patients to the Kwesi Mintim Hospital for the process to continue. One of them died and some have attributed her death to the incident. But the Medical Director of hospital, Dr Kwau Ntodi denied this. He said the lady could have died even if the incident had not occurred because she had a ruptured uterus. Her death, therefore, he said, could not have been as a result of the movement from the hospital to another.

The medical officer who attended to the lady upon arrival at the Kwesi Mintim hospital said that the baby had already died before they arrived at the hospital. The other two patients are in good condition.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/theater-roof-caves-in-during-live.html
And they followed her to the labour room.
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by AjayiWrites: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
exporters101:
your own blogger no get sense

Must you talk? Must you comment? I would just leave you and let it go
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
na smbody took the pic
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by tayo200(m): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
sorry
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by kayalla(f): 12:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Joygalore:

What a disgrace!

Africa has a long way to go sad

i dont think there is any more way to go sef. it seems like end of the road. God help us
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by amakenny: 3:11am On Jun 25, 2016
AjayiWrites:
The roof of the main surgical ward which contains the obstetrics and gynecology ward at the Effia Nkwanta Hospital, Ghana has caved in during surgery. The surgery which was being undertaken on three pregnant patients had to be halted when the unfortunate incident occurred.

Doctors had to transfer the patients to the Kwesi Mintim Hospital for the process to continue. One of them died and some have attributed her death to the incident. But the Medical Director of hospital, Dr Kwau Ntodi denied this. He said the lady could have died even if the incident had not occurred because she had a ruptured uterus. Her death, therefore, he said, could not have been as a result of the movement from the hospital to another.

The medical officer who attended to the lady upon arrival at the Kwesi Mintim hospital said that the baby had already died before they arrived at the hospital. The other two patients are in good condition.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/theater-roof-caves-in-during-live.html

Quack doctors and tale of ruptured uterus. So if uterus ruptured, that's how a woman could die? and in a hospital? If a doctor could not stop bleeding in a ruptured uterus, why then is he/she a doctor?

The woman could have survived if she had remained in her house to give birth.
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by seangy4konji: 5:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol.

Hell is real.
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by Bolasola(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2016
God is the most eminence. That's work of unseen powers governing the woman or the hospital. Its not a physical attackGod is the most eminence. That's work of unseen powers governing the woman or the hospital. Its not a physical attackGod is the most eminence. That's work of unseen powers governing the woman or the hospital. Its not a physical attack
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by babychi85: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2016
God is watching
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Is this the same Ghana Nigerians are running to? Tufiakwa !
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by luluosas(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
O LORD, have mercy on us your children
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by Adeevah(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Oh! My Africa...I love my africa

#do you knw this can happen in the US, UK and even the UN....what am I even saying...anywhere UN-DER the sun

Next
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by Adeevah(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Oh! My Africa...I love my africa

#do you knw this can happen in the US, UK and even the UN....what am I even saying...anywhere UN-DER the sun

Just that in Africa, there will be no one to take the blame unlike in the under-side where some1 will av to resign or go to court for this avoidable occurrence

Nezt
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by Angrymode: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
I believe we Africans tend to manage things even at the detriment of their lives. We've got no good standards of our own so we don't know how to maintain them. So sad for the life lost!!!!
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by isahsalee: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Wailers, Oya. put the blame on pmb, but I blame the witches and witch-zard in Ghana, they re really at work.
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by iamord(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2016
JiggamanGh:
The only thing that comes out of Ghana these days are bad news. This country needs deliverance.
rather a deliverance of the mind. This has to do with human negligence and error that could have been averted
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by iamord(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Angrymode:
I believe we Africans tend to manage things even at the detriment of their lives. We've got no good standards of our own so we don't know how to maintain them. So sad for the life lost!!!!
that's where the problem lies.! I grand vision or culture of maintenance
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by freshinko: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Desperate and frustrated demons on rampage. Lord save ur children.
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by glossy6(f): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Yesterday was a traumatic traumatic day for me. I was in the hospital to look after my sick daughter when an urgent request came that i drive to town by almost 12 midnight to get a lab technician so that he will get blood to transfuse a woman who had not delivered.
quickly left my child in the ward to fetch the man and came back 12 midnight sharp. I was again asked to help rush to the block bank some streets away with the husband to buy blood, again I consented only for the medical team to have a change of mind that she be rushed to Badagry General Hospital while being transfused.

By the time I rushed into the labour ward she was being given cardiac massage and I became traumatized immediately. After several cardiac massages, she was moved into the ambulance with oxygen and infusion. But the woman died on the way.

I still remember her now and then when I remember how I cuddled her lil son praying that she comes back alive from that frightful journey as she actually opened her eyes and uttered some words after several cardiac massages but she never did. She died on her second delivery. So sad even though I don't really know her but am still feeling hurt, really hurt
Re: Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos) by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
JiggamanGh:
The only thing that comes out of Ghana these days are bad news. This country needs deliverance.
This made me laugh embarassed

How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? / NCDC Donates PPE To Ogun Nurses Wearing Waste Bags After Politics Nigeria Report / Ebola: Male Survivors Warned To Use Condoms