Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers (1339 Views)

Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / El-rufai Names Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
The rumor of a coup by the Nigerian Army was in my opinion deliberate and will be followed soon with a further purge within the military.

Watch and see more retirement of southern officers on allegation of "doubt on their loyalty"just as was the case given in the recent purge.

3 Likes

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by mrvitalis(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Was it not our southern brothers that's started the rumour??

2 Likes

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
The Niger Delta militants broke the news, I won't be surprised if their brothers are consumed by the impeding shake up.

But something keeps telling me they are distracting the Army
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by wowmenow: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
I know his just a ploy to sack them
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
EastGold:
The Niger Delta militants broke the news, I won't be surprised if their brothers are consumed by the impeding shake up.

But something keeps telling me they are distracting the Army

The Niger Delta Avengers are one and the same with the APC led govt and the Nigerian army.

Have you asked how they can still strike despite the heavy military presence? I know the Nigerian military is incompetent and only good at killing unarmed civilians but have you also asked why there has not been one single arrest of any NDA member?

Have you also asked why the APC led govt and Nigerian Military dominated by the Muslim north want chaos in the Niger Delta?

The answer to the above is simply to steal as much oil as possible.

NDA has been busy attacking gas pipelines and has hardly touched any major crude pipeline other than the Kaduna pipeline.

Kachickwu comes out and states that crude has fallen to 1.6million barrels from 2.3million. If you believe Kachikwu then you should worship Lai lair Mohammed as the bearer of the truth.

The dip is just on paper.

The 600,000 barrel "deficit" is being shipped and the money simply pocketed by Buhari and his northern cohorts.

This is what the NDA is all about.

This is how Buhari stole Nigeria dry back in 1984. Or are you not aware that production numbers today are at 30yr old slump coinciding with the period of Buhari's despotic rule?

If you declare so and so values less than the actual number produced then you simply keep the balance for yourself.

Buhari could do this back in 1984 with no question asked as he was a military tyrant running a one man show. Today, he can't and so they created the diversion called Niger Delta Avengers.

Buhari is afterall Minister of Petroluem and President, so the Senate can not summon him to appear and explain the deficit.

Obasanjo did the same when he was in office between 1999 to 2007. Oil theft came into Nigeria's vocabulary under these two legendary hypocrites and thieves.

4 Likes

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by Aaronzy: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

The Niger Delta Avengers are one and the same with the APC led govt and the Nigerian army.

Have you asked how they can still strike despite the heavy military presence? I know the Nigerian military is incompetent and only good at killing unarmed civilians but have you also asked why there has not been one single arrest of any NDA member?

Have you also asked why the APC led govt and Nigerian Military dominated by the Muslim north want chaos in the Niger Delta?

NDA has been busy attacking gas pipelines and has hardly touched any major crude pipeline other than the Kaduna pipeline.

Kachickwu comes out and states that crude has fallen to 1.6million barrels from 2.3million. If you believe Kachikwu then you should worship Lai lair Mohammed as the bearer of the truth.

The 600,000 barrel "deficit" is being shipped and the money simply pocketed by Buhari and his northern cohorts.

This is how Buhari stole Nigeria dry back in 1984. Or are you not aware that production numbers today are at 30yr old slump coinciding with the period of Buhari's despotic rule?

If you declare so and so values less than the actual number produced then you simply keep the balance for yourself.

Buhari could do this back in 1984 with no question asked as he was a military tyrant running a one man show. Today, he can't and so they created the diversion called Niger Delta Avengers.

Buhari is afterall Minister of Petroluem and President, so the Senate can not summon him to appear and explain the deficit.

Obasanjo did the same when he was in office between 1999 to 2007. Oil theft came into Nigeria's vocabulary under these two legendary hypocrites and thieves.
so APC is the one sponsoring NDA?..... I can see dat u are a jobless wailer

4 Likes

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Are you for real? I know you have some stereotype against Buhari but this is just too extreme.

1 Like

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cyph98:

Are you for real? I know you have some stereotype against Buhari but this is just too extreme.

To quote that highly fabled mythical quote erroneously credited to Abacha...

"Any insurgency/uprising that lasts more than 24hrs then the govt has a hand in it"

If GEJ was behind Boko Haram then Buhari is solidly behind the Fulani Militia and Niger Delta Avengers since he is yet to reign both groups in

2 Likes

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

To quote that highly fabled mythical quote erroneously credited to Abacha...

"Any insurgency/uprising that lasts more than 24hrs then the govt has a hand in it"

If GEJ was behind Boko Haram then Buhari is solidly behind the Fulani Militia and Niger Delta Avengers since he is yet to reign both groups in

Whatever rocks your boat.
But it's high time you had a rethink, Politicians aren't worth your joy. This is utterly suicidal
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aaronzy:

Have you bothered to ask why virtually all the NDA attacks have been limited to Warri, Delta state?

Warri happens to be the gateway for gas pipelines from the Delta to the rest of Nigeria.

Warri pipelines were severely sabotaged during the GEJ era inorder to disrupt gas supplies to power stations. This was a calculated move meant to discredit the claims of the GEJ administration in achieving a record generating capacity feat in electricity supply.

The bombings back then where not limited to Warri alone but across the SW which also saw the sabotaging of power grids.

This is why GEJ awarded security contracts to both Tompolo and the OPC to handle security in both Warri and the SW.

Then came Buhari who cancelled all private security contracts.

There is a certain Itsekiri ex tout who defected to the APC after GEJ conceded defeat. This same Itsekiri tout is now holding Tinubu's hand and we all know he had always never liked Tompolo.

You must also know that there is an attempt to get Buhari to reconsider re-awarding the multi-billion naira private security contract for pipelines in Warri hitherto held by Tompolo.

Now we have a confirmed saboteur in the SW colluding with a known ex tout in the Niger Delta and all of a sudden we see and hear of pipeline vandalization.

The Itsekiri tout was the first to point to Tompolo being behind the pipeline bombings where no one asked him.

This was a clear sign of diversion on his part.

AS I SAID EARLIER THE APC ARE BEHIND THE NDA.

1 Like

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Cyph98:

Whatever rocks your boat.
But it's high time you had a rethink, Politicians aren't worth your joy. This is utterly suicidal

Suicidal in which way?

If speaking the truth in this APC nation of lies is suicidal then I want to be dead and buried

1 Like

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Suicidal in which way?

If speaking the truth in this APC nation of lies is suicidal then I want to be dead and buried
Like I said whatever rocks your boat. wink smiley
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Cyph98:

Like I said whatever rocks your boat. wink smiley

I prefer the raging sea of truth than the blissful calmness of deceit.

1 Like

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww, if you hated my Trump thread then this one will give you an instant heart attack
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by OjukwuWarBird: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Your theory is wrong.

Reason why it is wrong

The price of crude oil climbed up because of decline in world oil supply.

So if Buhari is selling those oil, the price of oil won't skyrocket. Rather the price will fall because Buhari will want to sell it cheaper in the black market in order to attract buyers which in turn will collapse price further.

Don't you think so.?
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by TheDevilIsALai: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Your theory is wrong.

Reason why it is wrong

The price of crude oil climbed up because of decline in world oil supply.

So if Buhari is selling those oil, the price of oil won't skyrocket. Rather the price will fall because Buhari will want to sell it cheaper in the black market in order to attract buyers which in turn will collapse price further.

Don't you think so.?

No.

The fear of insurgency in the Niger Delta is enough to see crude prices spike.

Besides there is a thriving market for stolen crude just as we have seen with ISIS trading stolen Syrian and Iraqi crude to Turkey.

The underlying cause for crude pricing spike is the restiveness that may spill out to outright war in the region

2 Likes

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by double0seven(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2016
His theory is not just completely wrong; it's totally senseless, there is not to try & disprove it.
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by OjukwuWarBird: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

No.

The fear of insurgency in the Niger Delta is enough to see crude prices spike.

Besides there is a thriving market for stolen crude just as we have seen with ISIS trading stolen Syrian and Iraqi crude to Turkey.

The underlying cause for crude pricing spike is the restiveness that may spill out to outright war in the region

Supply and not fear, is what affects crude oil price.

Demand/supply and not fear
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Aaronzy:

APC and the Northern Ummah are the ones behind Boko Haram, Fulani militia, NDA and every other anonymous secessionist group like RONDEL
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Supply and not fear, is what affects crude oil price.

Demand/supply and not fear

Orchestrated chaos is one of the tools used to manipulate crude prices.

The current crisis in Qatar is being led by the Saudis who feel Qatari gas pipeline project with Iran plus shale oil and the climate agreement (which Trump pulled out of) will affect the price of crude.

Organised chaos has always been a useful tool by the powers that be.

1 Like

Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2017
double0seven:
His theory is not just completely wrong; it's totally senseless, there is not to try & disprove it.

And some months after I made this thread, Buruntai comes out to warn of an impending coup.

Have I not been vindicated today?
Re: Coup Rumor Was Just Another Ploy To Cleanse The Army Of Southern Officers by GworoChewinMaga: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2017

When Buhari, the apc and Northern Muslims accused Jonathan and CAN being behind Boko Haram you believed them without question

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why Jonathan Is The Cause Of Our Present Sufferings / Sack CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele, Nigerians In Diaspora Tell Buhari / Intrigues As Ubah,obaze,ezeemo Test Run 2017 Governorship Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.