Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants (905 Views)

Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” / Negotiate Or Get Boko Haram Treatment, Buhari Tells Militants / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by iyyke(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Obviously perturbed by the activities of the Niger Delta
Militants, NDA, President Mohammadu Buhari Friday night went
spiritual, pleading with them in God's name to have mercy on the
country and soft pedal on the destruction of oil and gas installations in
the region.
The president stated that there could be many factions of the Niger
Delta Militants also said that the groups were armed with
sophisticated weapons which might less than what Boko Haram used
against the country in the north eastern part.
President Buhari said that the economy was on its knees following the
bombing of gas pipelines.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/pipeline-bombing-in-gods-name-i-plead-with-with-you-to-take-it-easy-buhari-tells-niger-delta-militants/
Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by raph101(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol... Life has a wonderful way of humbling everyman's pride n arrogance. "I will fight boko haram from the front "

2 Likes

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by wowmenow: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari we plead with you the way you appointing northerner everywhere is sending signal that you are planning war against south south

Buhari we plead with you to resign you are leading this country to a failed state

When Nigerian was fighting civil war we are even more united than a democratic government under buhari

7 Likes

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pleading with 5%? Very horrible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dullardeen. Have you finally gotten your brain back?

5 Likes

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by klassykute(m): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
wey d army wey sey dem go negotiate? baba don dey beg
Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by Aaronzy: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
He is pleading and some fools are mocking him, wen he start treating dem d way he treated boko haram dnt cry o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by emmalexabl(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
The proud peacock is coming home to roost... cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by buharisbae(f): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
y u begging those illiterate? They are fvcking buffoons!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by Trapping(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hahahahaha, laugh wan tear my belle. I tot the all powerful new sheriff is in town and as such him dey catch missiles with bare hand.

I tell you only a fool will be impressed by Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by shaqhead: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
buharisbae:
Cutie chill...where was PMB quoted saying that....sensationalist and junk journalism just for traffic mileage! No b vanguard again?

1 Like

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by ojkalito(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
No don't plead..you are more military than OBJ and well schooled than Yaradua...clearly wisdom has eluded this man and i pity those who wait around hoping for a sudden change from this moon walking government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by MasterofNL: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Where is omenka?

1 Like

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by Oksman(m): 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
buharisbae:

Are you wiser than him? leadership is not all about force but wisdom and compromise, young gurl.

1 Like

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by Rose2014: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2016
shaqhead:

Cutie chill...where was PMB quoted saying that....sensationalist and junk journalism just for traffic mileage! No b vanguard again?

Here grin

Buhari said: “I honestly don’t know how many factions the militants are in the Niger Delta, compared to the North East, where you have the Boko Haram

“The technology being deployed by the militants to destroy oil installations is hi-tech, the way they can go on the high seas and international waters and target oil installations is a national problem. It is affecting development.

“No insurance company will want to insure installations that will end up being blown up and no banks will want to finance such installations.

“Those of you who have friends among the leadership or even the militants themselves should plead with them in the name of God Almighty to take it easy.

“We need to stabilise to create employment, we need to stabilise the economy, etc. I agonise over these things.

“We are in a very difficult time, so we have to organise ourselves. Anybody that says he has any other country other than Nigeria should go out and see.”

The president expressed satisfaction with the conduct of the Edo State APC primary election which he said gave him hope, noting that the party would keep an eye on that of Ondo.

“We are going to watch Ondo very closely we have to ensure that the vote of the people counts,” he said.

Earlier, the national chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, told the President that the party was pleased with what he has accomplished so far and the strong leadership the president had given the country.

http://.com/vandalism-buhari-begs-niger-delta-militants-says-they-use-hi-tech-weapons/

1 Like

Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by Mynd44: 5:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants by UnclePati: 5:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Proudly DELTAN..
Proudly 5%

(1) (Reply)

Why We’re Not Probing APC Members –secretary To The Govt Of Federation (photo) / Exclusive Video From Niger Delta Creeks / EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.