Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose (906 Views)

Yau Kumo Under Investigation By EFCC Over N3bn Fraud - Sahara Reporters / Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. / EFCC Conducting Investigation By “Trial And Error” – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by lamzybaby: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ekiti State Government has said that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has promoted its vendetta against opponents of the
All Progressives Congress (APC) government of President Mohammadu Buhari, especially the State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose to the level
that the anti-corruption agency was now carrying out investigations by trial and error.

The government disclosed that “officials of the EFCC stormed a popular Guest House on Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja today to seal off the
property believing that Governor Fayose owned the Guest House only for the EFCC officials to be confronted with the fact that operator of the
Guest House leased the property from its owner for ten years.”

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/efcc-conducting-investigation-trial-error-fayose/

Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by Vendoor(f): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ekiti State Government has said that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has promoted its vendetta against opponents of the
All Progressives Congress (APC) government of President Mohammadu Buhari, especially the State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose to the level
that the anti-corruption agency was now carrying out investigations by trial and error.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by DropShot: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
This thugnor only impresses his fellow thugs and nonentities.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by Tunami(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
DropShot:
yes its true and dullardeen buhari always impress his fellow dullards and zombies.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by locosis007(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Investigation u called it at least

Even forensic investigation is on probability level.

Exactitude exist not in human beinf
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by omenka(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
DropShot:
What more is one to expect from Okada Union Chairman and his supporters??

Trial and error, yet big Goats like Dasuki and our very own Metuh have been begging to vomit Yams eaten over a year ago.

And if I may ask, Fayose who's been governing his state by cutting icefish and ponmo in the market place, riding around Ado Ekiti on okada, driving tractors, and dishing food for himself at a greasy spoon, how has all that helped the people of Ekiti??

Exactly what has this Unchained Mad Dog achieved over the past two years of him being a governor??

1 Like

Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by dumodust(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:

Trial and error, yet big Goats like Dasuki and our very own Metuh have been begging to vomit Yams eaten over a year ago.

And if I may ask, Fayose who's been governing his state by cutting icefish and ponmo in the market place, riding around Ado Ekiti on okada, driving tractors, and dishing food for himself at a greasy spoon, how has all that helped the people of Ekiti??

Exactly what has this Unchained Mad Dog achieved over the past two years of him being a governor??

Omenka omenka grin grin this is just your type of thread cheesy
Read that some people have been begging you to feature on some other topics and threads but you no gree...
But here you are... found at last in your habitat wink
No offense
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by richidinho(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bhuahahahahaha diz guy get mouth ehn! grin grin
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by bros12345: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is very very embarrassing.

EFCC seals a house only to discover it wasn't the culprit's own in the first place.

How low can this people get. They keep proving we wailers right that they are actually zombies

Tufiakwa
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by Pontaboki: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omenka go back to Benue State
omenka:

Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by omenka(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
dumodust:

Omenka omenka grin grin this is just your type of thread cheesy
Read that some people have been begging you to feature on some other topics and threads but you no gree...
But here you are... found at last in your habitat wink
No offense
Tell the idiots also that their attention is needed here: www.nairaland.com/3222221/enugu-traditional-rulers-collect-grazing#47474853

Nonsense and ingredients. Una go die untop my matter for this forum. grin
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by kcnwaigbo: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lolz this EFCC should be ashamed of themselves!!! An sure they would have sold the story to sahara reporters that they were going to seal Fayose's house lolz!!!

Lalasticlala come and see
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by SuperS1Panther: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
They can even conduct investigation and trial by consulting the Oracle.

Who bloody cares?

The bottom line is they should retrieve every tuber of our collective yam from all the selfish greedy myopic self centred and lunatic yam eaters.
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by omenka(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pontaboki:
Omenka go back to Benue State
iPod yoot, your attention is urgently needed here: www.nairaland.com/3222221/enugu-traditional-rulers-collect-grazing#47474853

Omenka is here to stay- slap yourselves to coma if you don't like that. smiley
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by dumodust(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:
Tell the idiots also that their attention is needed here: www.nairaland.com/3222221/enugu-traditional-rulers-collect-grazing#47474853

Nonsense and ingredients. Una go die untop my matter for this forum. grin

grin grin cheesy
Guy calm down na... no be like that... i just see you, hail you grin
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by omenka(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
dumodust:

grin grin cheesy
Guy calm down na... no be like that... i just see you, hail you grin
Baba na hail me sef dey hail oo.

But ontop the matter, I for like if you tell those ya friends dem wen u say been dey find me say na for this zanga... www.nairaland.com/3222221/enugu-traditional-rulers-collect-grazing#47474853 ...I dey lounge oo.

Make dem meet me there. grin
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
The rascal with verbal diarrhea.
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by dumodust(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:
Baba na hail me sef dey hail oo.

But ontop the matter, I for like if you tell those ya friends dem wen u say been dey find me say na for this zanga... www.nairaland.com/3222221/enugu-traditional-rulers-collect-grazing#47474853 ...I dey lounge oo.

Make dem meet me there. grin

grin grin grin... i'm sure your guys are reading... btw i have no friends here or camp, just observing
Re: EFCC Conducting Investigation By “trial And Error” – Fayose by Decodedp: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:

Exactly what has this UNCHAINED MAD DOG achieved over the past two years of him being a governor??

And after this you'll still shamelessly tag lalasticlala, mynd44 and co. whenever others use derogatory words to address Buhari or any other thing you support.

I admire your consistent support for APC (though i don't agree with you most times) but i feel disappointed whenever you loose your like in the post i quoted.

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of Free And Easy Money In Nigeria Is Gone - Buhari / Why Was Ibe Kachikwu (president Buhari's Only Performing Appointee) Sacked? / Biafrexit....obi Nwakanma/vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.