Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH (8873 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Which Super Hero Do U Think Can Save Nigeria Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
The person you're calling a weakling has been trained by captain American,stop embarrassing your self please.... Leave the arguing to the gurus..imagine he said quicksilver is not a speedster

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
MJBOLT:
The person you're calling a weakling has been trained by captain American,stop embarrassing your self please.... Leave the arguing to the gurus..imagine he said quicksilver is not a speedster
a dead man has been trained by captain America a non speedster? Mr guru whatever.. Yes and i say it again, the weakling isn't a speedster when compared to those speedsters with the speed force,, he is a speedster who is on his own.. he is just a mutant who was lucky to have the gift of speed.. You can vex, blow and die if you wish.. grin .
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
somehowpenis:
a dead man has been trained by captain America a non speedster? Mr guru whatever.. Yes and i say it again, the weakling isn't a speedster when compared to those speedsters with the speed force,, he is a speedster who is on his own.. he is just a mutant who was lucky to have the gift of speed.. You can vex, blow and die if you wish.. grin .

He is just a mutant who was lucky to have the gift of speed?? Gosh you sound like a bonehead...sick of arguing with an idiot who's never seen a comic book in his ignorant life. :-/
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

He is just a mutant who was lucky to have the gift of speed?? Gosh you sound like a bonehead...sick of arguing with an idiot who's never seen a comic book in his ignorant life. :-/
i don't need to see a stupid comic book before i know about a weakling speedster who wasn't needed at all by the avengers team, so they had to kill him off, not even in a grand style way but by a bullet... In xmen he attemped beating En Sabah Nur the first mutant ever, quicksilver did try for like 10 secs , before being beaten black and blue and almost killed before being saved .. The weakling had his Legs broken... cry cry
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Daveee: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bibleuser:
This is the simple truth
there's really no point in these pictures cus the people here dont read what's on them they just post whatever they think

1 Like

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Daveee:
there's really no point in these pictures cus the people here dont read what's on them they just post whatever they think

Yeah
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by deeyfeex859: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Nop we do read it
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by harjorlarh(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Of course Barry is faster..using quicksilver 2 compare with flash is lyk comparing hulk and antman

Flash can generate lightning bolts as he runs..quicksilver cant even outrun bullets

Mind you quicksilver is no mutant..he was an experiment performed by hydra dat give humans enhanced metabolism
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
harjorlarh:
Of course Barry is faster..using quicksilver 2 compare with flash is lyk comparing hulk and antman

Flash can generate lightning bolts as he runs..quicksilver cant even outrun bullets

Mind you quicksilver is no mutant..he was an experiment performed by hydra dat give humans enhanced metabolism

Quicksilver can't outrun bullets??undecided ..where are you from biko
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Quicksilver reacts grabs and throws back bullets

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by kryptonian1987(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Quicksilver is faster than a speeding bullet, but Flash is way faster than him....
forget the CW Flash we see..... there's no even comparison between both..... Flash is like a god when it comes to speed (second to none)... Even Superman is miles faster than Quicksilver....
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by harjorlarh(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2016
MJBOLT:

Pls wat killed him in age of ultron...is it a nuke??

Quicksilver can't outrun bullets??undecided ..where are you from biko
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=harjorlarh post=49001956][/quote]

So because he died of gunshots in AOU that means he can't outrun bullets??....

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
temtop005:
Go see a lady called YOYO in agent of shield season 3... Super fast inhuman
Yoyo is not fast enough to catch bullets,at least not many bullets
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Yoyo is not fast enough to catch bullets,at least not many bullets
yeah,
Yoyo has a technical disadvantage, she can't use her speed over long distances after what I saw in AoS,she also has to return back to where she started running from
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by harjorlarh(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
MJBOLT:

So because he died of gunshots in AOU that means he can't outrun bullets??....

Bro, this is what we call logical reasoning
If he can outrun bullets,then why did he die?
D only speedsters dat can achieve Barry feat.is wally west.Harrison wells zoom and. Black racer

1 Like

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
harjorlarh:

Bro, this is what we call logical reasoning
If he can outrun bullets,then why did he die?
D only speedsters dat can achieve Barry feat.is wally west.Harrison wells zoom and. Black racer

Harrison wells and the black racer are not speedsters...... See what CW has caused
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Quicksilver dodging bullets... How can someone who can't outrun bullets, Dodge them....some people level of thinking ehn undecided

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
In xmen DOFP quicksilver outran bullets in that scene where he save professor x and magento lives??undecided this ignoramuse keep bringing AOU yet ignore the x men films
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by harjorlarh(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2016
MJBOLT:

Harrison wells and the black racer are not speedsters...... See what CW has caused

So what are they??
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2016
harjorlarh:

So what are they??
no mind the dude.
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2016
MJBOLT:
;that's a lie wally is not faster than the black flash
Maybe but do you know only wally west and barry allen are able to outrun death? wally west ran a race against teleporters and won and teleportation was probably the fastest means of transportation-it is almost instant.wally west can travel at any speed he believes he can run at and only barry his mentor can match his speed.
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Maybe but do you know only wally west and barry allen are able to outrun death? wally west ran a race against teleporters and won and teleportation was probably the fastest means of transportation-it is almost instant.wally west can travel at any speed he believes he can run at and only barry his mentor can match his speed.

Pls o Barry did not outrun death only wally and wally did not do it on his own
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
harjorlarh:

So what are they??

Idiot,read that....Harrison wells is not,was not and will never be a speedster

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
MJBOLT:

Pls o Barry did not outrun death only wally and wally did not do it on his own
Explain who helped him aside from the speed force?
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Explain who helped him aside from the speed force?

Jessie quick with jay Garrick or max mercury.. Can't remember well
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by harjorlarh(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
MJBOLT:

Dumb ass..don't u insult me in ur wretched life

Any 1 dat break d time barrier..and go over d speed of light is a speedster.. Last time I checked they all did dat successfulsuccessfully
Do not quote me again.fcvktard
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by harjorlarh(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
MJBOLT:

Any 1 dat break d time barrier..and go over d speed of light is a speedster.. Last time I checked they all did dat successfully

Barry has cheated death and time more time Dan I care 2 remember
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
harjorlarh:

Any 1 dat break d time barrier..and go over d speed of light is a speedster.. Last time I checked they all did dat successfully

Barry has cheated death and time more time Dan I care 2 remember

So superman flying faster than lightspeed is a speedster? Won't argue with someone who's stupid
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by harjorlarh(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
MJBOLT:

So superman flying faster than lightspeed is a speedster? Won't argue with someone who's stupid

Can superman break time barrier..oponu jati jati
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
harjorlarh:

Guys chillax its not this serious
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
harjorlarh:

Did Harrison wells or the black racer break the time barrier either?? Olori buruku...useless somebody grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Action Movies Of The Year 2017, Over 170 Films' List / How Josh Evans died "Timmy" In NBC Soap_ Opera "Passions" (video And Pics) / THROWBACK: Download Jenifa's Diary Full Season 1 All Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.