Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates (4733 Views)

Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss / John Atte Becomes New Customs Boss (Acting) / Customs Chief Resigns. "I Am Not Scared Of Anybody"he Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by BlackRevo: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2009
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by zmurda(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2009
A thief in charge of making money for Nigeria. Just classic
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by MrCrackles(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2009
I read about this yesterday. . . . .
The forgery allegation is not surprising but the annoying bit of the story is the pains the accuser has had to go through as a result. . .
What a shame!
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by candylips(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
na wa o . this is very sic
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
nigeria,we hail thee! cry
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by Bialegend(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ohhh yes, the wife really captured the Yoruba trait on the No 18 of this affidavit. This should teach other nigerians lesson when dealing with a Yoruba person in any business or deal, genuin or illegal.

18. That Hajia Shadiat Abdullahi response to my request was that I was trying to reveal the confidentialities between myself and her husband, Alhaji Abdullahi Dikko adding that Yoruba men could not be trusted. That response made me to leave their residence on the said date.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by jamace(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
That's Naija for you. Shame on us! angry sad sad
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by canuck(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
Bialegend:

Ohhh yes, the wife really captured the Yoruba trait on the No 18 of this affidavit.

Whatever you're smoking is blowing up your brain cells - So Alhaji "Chronic-Forger" Dikko can be trusted?

*Come, na so ICAN and ANAN dey distribute FELLOW these days 
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by candylips(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2009
undecided
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by naijaking1: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2009
As far as this new customs boss is from either Kano, Kaduna, or Katsina, do you think Yar'dua would remove him?
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by Nchara: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
both the accused and the petitioner who helped him forge the documents must go to jail
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by izinbizi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
MEN!!! these r serious allegations and they better be backed up with evidence.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by candylips(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2009
the guy seems to have evidence na
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by jamace(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2009
Whatever you're smoking is blowing up your brain cells - So Alhaji "Chronic-Forger" Dikko can be trusted?

*Come, na so ICAN and ANAN dey distribute FELLOW these days

Na so o, my bro. When money speaks, BULLSHIT becomes a champ. sad
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by YICOBs(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
Gosh ! This country is bleeped. . . . .or is it just not easy to get to the top without being dirty ?
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by spoOne: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
I am not shocked at all – how can you apply the same logic to a simple problem and some how expect a different result. More often than not the product of corruption is just
another corruption…you can extrapolate all you want; you’ll end up with corruption.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by naijaking1: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
Word!
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by Beaf: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
Project mafia is nearing completion.

Each elite child will soon be born with a gun, a pen and an email address.
Job prospects; militant, forger, 419

In the new Nigeria, normal kids need not be born (job prospects will be zilch).
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by GEW: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
that is nigeria for you. how many certificates are genuine in that country?
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by BlackRevo: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2009
And that useless ambassador is accusing ordinary Nigerians of using fake documents for visa applications. They in the position of power are the worst culprits.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by canuck(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
YICOBs:

Gosh ! This country is bleeped. . . . .or is it just not easy to get to the top without being dirty ?
I am on top and I am NOT dirty grin grin grin

jamace:

Na so o, my bro. When money speaks, BULLSHIT becomes a champ. sad
LOL!
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2009
Is there any agency in charge of comfirming all the docs that all these people even supply at all?
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by naijaking1: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
So, when is he going to be removed?
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2009
naijaking1:

Let them remove him, and he will show others that they did it together, i wont even be surprised if he named Mr. Yar'Adua
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by BlackRevo: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
naijaking1:

When he is proven guilty in a reputable Law Court. cheesy
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by MrCrackles(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
Black_Revo:

When he is proven guilty in a reputable Law Court. cheesy
We might have to wait till thy kingdom come for that! grin
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by Beaf: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Let them remove him, and he will show others that they did it together, i wont even be surprised if he named Mr. Yar'Adua

grin
How can I forge Aso Rock; I wanna move in. Takers?
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by Nchara: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
The man na Yaradua inlaw grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by BlackRevo: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

We might have to wait till thy kingdom come for that! grin

hahahah yes ooo the likes of the attoney general of nigeria still active .
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by kosovo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
Please Sign The Petition To Make Sony To Drop Their Ps3 Ad Which Slurs Nigerians
B,bu.but.but SONY lied, Nigerians are not scammers,  lol
  same month NIGERIA custom chief FORGES CERTIFICATE,  lol in pidgin,
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by otokx(m): 3:32am On Sep 04, 2009
The guy too much; he forge WAEC, NIM. Then he impersonate for ANAN who failed to scrutinize his certificates bringing them into disrepute. ANAN should immediately open an investigation into the matter. Kudos to ICAN for a job well done. Congratulations to the man who wrote the petition; he should be rewarded with a job in the federal civil service. Sahara reporters keep the flag flying.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates by TheSeeker(m): 4:50am On Sep 04, 2009
You see what happens when you leave a good nation in the control of a stupid, uneducated and sick president? Who's even sure Yaradua's certificates are validated enough for him to be a chemistry lecturer? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians: We Are Racists! / Video: SEE Nigerian Soldiers Running From Boko Haram / Some Christians Should Shut Up!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.