Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty (5098 Views)

Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos) / Meet The Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Booty In Lagos / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 25, 2016
Hello to the latest social media sensation, who is getting a boatload of attention for that big ass of hers. According to reports, she's got a 60-inch booty. For those of you who are curious and won't be satiated with mere photos, she's also explained exactly what's going on back i will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining pics but if you can't wait follow here to see more http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/say-hello-to-randalin-lady-with-biggest.html

Re: Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by Fairytales: 3:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Hello lady
Re: Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by Fairytales: 3:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Too big,
Re: Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by Kunleakinpelu00(m): 4:09am On Jun 25, 2016
[b][/b]hello randalin
Re: Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by WAGAZ: 4:40am On Jun 25, 2016
[s]
Chysexy:
Hello to the latest social media sensation, who is getting a boatload of attention for that big ass of hers. According to reports, she's got a 60-inch booty. For those of you who are curious and won't be satiated with mere photos, she's also explained exactly what's going on back i will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining pics but if you can't wait follow here to see more http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/say-hello-to-randalin-lady-with-biggest.html
[/s]
Re: Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by nwakibe: 4:52am On Jun 25, 2016
where is d nyach na
Re: Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by nwakibe: 4:52am On Jun 25, 2016
where is d nyach na?
Re: Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2016
Mscheew. Women like taking trends overboard.
Re: Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by UIA04(f): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2016
So out of curiosity I went to her page. This picture is pretty compared to what I saw there.

Disgusting. Typical white woman, flabby ass. Looks like she had too many butt injections.
Re: Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty by deanoffaculty: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poopoo dispenser.........

(1) (Reply)

The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women / This Is The Woman With The Most Sex In 24hrs / Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.