Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

British Voters Have Been Googling What EU Stands For Today - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Voters Have Been Googling What EU Stands For Today (1591 Views)

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / The British Are Frantically Googling Wat The E.U Is / The British Are Frantically Googling What The E.U. Is, Hours After Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: British Voters Have Been Googling What EU Stands For Today by Finn081(f): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2016
thecrush:

Please what are the implications?
I want to know. I'm very sure they were not that dumb
You said they are not dumb and know what they are doing yet they started Googling up what EU means after vote
And please don't ask me the implications because Google is your friend wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russians Just Made Artillery A Mainstay Of Modern Warfare / Finland To Grant US Military Autonomous Control Of Parts Of Its Territory / How Does It Feel To Be Black In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.