Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 (3450 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Moz22: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

It is obvious It was a typo.
Do I have to explain that to you?
grin
did u consider it a typo error when she used loose instead of lose?
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Arsenalholic:
I think I know your kind (emphasis on kind). You are that chick getting attention from little fvckboys on the streets. That has gotten the idea into your head that you are one piece of hot cake. Hence you want to start looking down on your fellow ladies even when the whole of you isn't up to their pinky fingers.

Sorry to bust your bubbles. You are NOT as beautiful as you think. On a scale of 10 you are comfortably a 3½.

And do well to fvck off my mentions because I haven't got time for kids who should be playing with teddy bears, this morning.

Please don't make me laugh with that bullshit you wrote up there

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Arsenalholic(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Moz22:
don't mind her jare..we know their type. Its ppl like her that will make calls to their boyfriends and say.."Baby I want iphone6", but they don't common mouka foam to sleep on in their 1 room hut..
Too many shediots on this forum, bro.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Moz22:
did u consider it a typo error when she used loose instead of lose?

So many people make that mistake. I did right by correcting her.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Moz22: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

So many people make that mistake. I did right by correcting her.
d manner at which u went about it was gruesome and fatal. It could make one have a review of the times he/she has spent in skul..if twas a colossal waste of time and resources. Be nice to ur fellow human
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Moz22:
d manner at which u went about it was gruesome and fatal. It could make one have a review of the times he/she has spent in skul..if twas a collasal waste of time and resources. Be nice to ur fellow human

Noted.

Thank you.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Natotogokillme: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Ok
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Moz22: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Noted.
Thank you.
we cool
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by druxy(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
lol! N fight ? grin
eehehhh...big one oh...seeing that post made me hungry for early momo....
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by druxy(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

It is obvious It was a typo.

Do I have to explain that to you?

grin
shuuu.....sugardumb abeg no give dah kin zobo here....with auto corrections...you'll get it right....and also there's no way you gonna' omit that unknowingly....you typed what you know...unkept....
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2016
druxy:
shuuu.....sugardumb abeg no give dah kin zobo here....with auto corrections...you'll get it right....and also there's no way you gonna' omit that unknowingly....you typed what you know...unkept....

OK.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2016
druxy:
GOD!!!this one 1&2...almost the dumbest thing ama gonna hear today.why this early....really think you look good with your pic?*spits*... WTF...I'll give you a good list of girls with black skin and damn gorgeous than whatever you think you are....I mean a good run for your "light skin"..... depend on the girl's beauty..na. today we dey see Fugly looking light skinned?
about your 3rd no.....not surprised.... ain't you dumb yourself??no one forced you to get your damn self involved or can any one NL remember oga seun forcing anyone??
don't quote me if una no get better thingy to talk oh...
*mtcheew,breaks bottle and walks outta thread*
lol
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:

Women and their stupidity, this is enough reason why I keep male friends instead of females... So much hatred towards your fellow lady...

If a guy calls you a biitch tomorrow you'll start wailing...

Beauty without brains.... Dumb!
wicked!
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Omoluabi16(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I learn everyday, because no one is perfect... I like u tookiss

wink
Tanx swidy
sweet girl pls, I need to call you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photo Shoot / When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? / SEX: How To Naturally Cure PE, Last Long In Bed, & Increase Your Pènis Size —PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.