Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice (2884 Views)

Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / I Want To Buy A Peugeot 607 Car: Good Or Bad Decision? / How Good Is Used Peugeot 407 For A Beginner... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice by NinaMiliano: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Please I need sincere advice from experts pls @ikenna, @gazzuz and co and others with first hand experience

Re: I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice by NinaMiliano: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Advice needed pls, not rhetorics
Re: I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice by magze: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Personally, I feel a 407 shld come in automatic transmission. It's a luxury car. I've got a 407 automatic, ppl gape nd say. Auto!! But I just stare at dem.
D fact som1 got issues doesn't mean u will. 407 r mostly auto. Don't go for less. Faults erupts from mismanagement or an already faulty system. D downside is it is more expensive to replace dan d manual. But hus talking of replacement if nothing is wrong.
Me is Auto. So far so gud still firing
Re: I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice by Sylvaxxl1(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2016
would you like me to do a review for you though I don't have a first hand experience?
if yes which year are you talking of
Re: I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice by NinaMiliano: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
2003/4 model. Waiting for d review sir
Re: I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice by Ikenna351(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
NinaMiliano:
Please I need sincere advice from experts pls @ikenna, @gazzuz and co and others with first hand experience

The

Ikenna, Lion King.

I, today, 28/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk
Re: I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice by NinaMiliano: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Tanx, Lion King.... U nailed it. May God always upgrade ur knowledge as u continue to render selfless services to d community.

Ikenna351:

The pictures you posted are from Peugeot 407 phase 1, with EW10J4 petrol engine and AL4 4-speed automatic gearbox. Production and sales started in 2004.

Peugeot 407 with powertrain is a very ok, if that's what you are asking. But if you are asking if the one in the pictures is ok, I would suggest you do physical inspection. For pictures are not enough to know state of a Lion. Check for state of electrics, factory driving position, powertrain, etc.

There are other powertrains in Peugeot 407 aside the one in pictures you posted. We have EW12J4 engine with ZF HP20 4-speed automatic gearbox, EW10A/EW7A with AL4 4-sp auto & ES9A engine with AM6 6-speed auto gearbox, since it seems you are interested in automatic transmission. They are all good, depending on power you seek.

Just get a good one, don't abuse him and have fun.

The link below will help you in understanding the EW10J4 you are interested in. I explained the engine in details on that article.

http://thelioncommunity..com.ng/2016/02/appreciation-of-psa-ew-engines.html?m=1

Ikenna, Lion King.
Re: I Want To Buy A Peugeot 407 Automatic....please Advice by ruby360: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size 15pt]Run for your dear life!

That car got issues and AC is difficult to fix- Parts expensive

You are warned! This is Buhari regime and things are expensive grin If you want to throw money away I suggest you give to the orphanage than a car which has so many technological errors. [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car / In Need Of An SD Card Map Of Nigeria For Toyota Camry GPS / Toyota Picnic Auto!! Urgent Sale @600k !! Serious Buyers Plz -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.