Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car (2884 Views)

Project: Nissan Deisel Engine Conversion To Petrol / Beware Of Cars Converted In Nigeria From RHD To LHD! / Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by ADEBYTE: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
A lot can be said about the conversion of RHD to LHD but the truth of the matter is that it can be achieved and most of the time it pays more to do that conversion mostly when u really love the car and would do everything to make it happen.Two very important thing that needed to be addresses are as follow

1. Make sure the conversion is handled neatly and professionally
2 Get the exact kits needed for the conversion

My brothers and sisters both home and abroad(uk),what cars are u looking to convert. Name it--,BMW 3SE, BMW 5SE, AUDI A3,CHRYSTLER VOYAGER, FORD GALAXY, FORD TRANSIT,HONDA LEGEND ,HONDA ACCORD ,HONDA SHUTTLE/ODESSY,MERCEDESE A KLASS, C KLASS, E KLASS, MERCEDESE SPRINTER FROM YEAR 2000, MERCEDESE VITO VAN, MERCEDESE 124, (V -BOOT EARLY EDITION) JAGUR X -TYPE, JAGUAR XJ SERIES, JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE , MITSUBISHI SPACE WAGON 1998 DOWN, MITSUBISHI SPACE STAR, MAZDA 626 1998, NISSAN SERENA/ VANNETE, NISSAN ALMERA TO YEAR 2000,PEUGEOTE 406, 607, 307, 207, 206, RENAULT MEGAL ALL YEAR AND MODEL, RENAULT SCENIC, RENAULT MASTER VAN, RENAULT TRAFFIC VAN,RENAULT LAGUNA ,TOYOTA CARINA, TOYOTA HILUX FROM YEAR 2006, TOYOTA YARIS FROM 2003, TOYOTA AVENSIS VERSO , TOYOTA EMINA, PREVIA, LUCINDA, TOYOTA COROLLA, ALL ALFA ROMEO, ROVER 75, VW GULF, VW POLO ALL YEARS, NISSAN PRIMASTER VAN, VAUXHALL ASTRA, ZAFIRA, VECTRA B among others.

DO YOU WANT DASH BOARDS FOR ANY OF THE CARS LISTED ABOVE OR ANY OTHER CAR, THEY CAN BE SUPPLIED TO YOU AT AFFORDABLE PRICES. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO ENQUIRE THROUGH biyiade2@yahoo.com and i will definitely get back to you as soon as possible.

FOR THOSE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM,YOU CAN CALL OR SEND ME A TEXT ON 07850270048

BELOW ARE PICTURES OF THE DASHBOARDS FOR SOME OF THE CARS LISTED

Re: Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by ADEBYTE: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2011
any dashboard available at affordable prices.ship your rhd cars with the lhd dashboards

Re: Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by ADEBYTE: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
ARE U THINKING OF BUYING RHD CARS FROMUK OR ELSEWHERE,YOU CAN SAVE YIUSELF THE HASSLES OF LOOKING FOR THE PARTS REQUIRE FOR THE CONVERSION TO LHD BUY ORDERING THE PARTS FROM US .CONTACT US THROUGH biyiade2@yahoo.com. or call or text to 07850270048 if you are in the uk

Re: Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^ Brilliant. Could you give me a list of parts for converting a 2007 BMW 330D? Thanks.
Re: Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by ADEBYTE: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2011
@siena;How u dey.would be very happy to supply you with the dashboard but concering the other parts needed(streeing column,steering rack,headlights et c, would you be more specific buy enquiring from your mechanic the parts he would recommed that you get for the conversion. Thanks
Re: Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2011
ADEBYTE:

@siena;How u dey.would be very happy to supply you with the dashboard but concering the other parts needed(streeing column,steering rack,headlights et c, would you be more specific buy enquiring from your mechanic the parts he would recommed that you get for the conversion. Thanks

No worries. If you could let me have a price for the dashboard from you, that'll be great. And as for the rest of the parts, I'd appreciate a list, just so I know what to request for, thanks!
Re: Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by ADEBYTE: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2011
@siena,I will get back to you as soon as possible.I guess that that is what you do!
Re: Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by ADEBYTE: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
many more dashboards available upon request

Also available are steering racks

Re: Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by Tunel7: 1:35am On Jan 05, 2012
Hi Siena
Are you able to convert RHD Toyota avensis 2004 to LHD and what is the cost.?  Pls email me at toluwani2008@yahoo.com.
Pls anyone out there in the uk who can do this job is highly welcomed.

shocked shocked
Re: Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car by cmax16: 1:13am On Dec 11, 2012
Siena: ^^^ Brilliant. Could you give me a list of parts for converting a 2007 BMW 330D? Thanks.

@Sienna, been trying to get your on the issue of RHD conversion of BMW 316i 2004 model, kindly email me at ailevbare@yahoo.com for further info.

(1) (Reply)

We Find Lasting Solutions To Tricky And Stubborn Car Issues / FREE Paint Job For 1 Lucky Nairalander. / In Need Of An SD Card Map Of Nigeria For Toyota Camry GPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.