Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Restriction Of Movement Still In Force, In Lagos (june 25) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restriction Of Movement Still In Force, In Lagos (june 25) (530 Views)

We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report / Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force / LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restriction Of Movement Still In Force, In Lagos (june 25) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2016
For all of those who think the environmental sanitation restriction has been lifted permanently, please don't move today until 10am. It's back in force, and the road is covered with KAI, LASTMA and Police.

I am at the lastma office right now and they've got *lots* of cars.

1 Like

Re: Restriction Of Movement Still In Force, In Lagos (june 25) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
A lot are not even aware (even myself)
Re: Restriction Of Movement Still In Force, In Lagos (june 25) by tman14(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Thanks for the info. A lot of people are really unaware of this fact.
Re: Restriction Of Movement Still In Force, In Lagos (june 25) by DaBullIT(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Swear Some Nigerians Are Crazy O / Police IG Urges Presidency To Sack Senior Officers / Nicknames Of Five Nigerian Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.