Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) (28177 Views)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by deadie(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is most likely an article to help her claim aduro somewhere smiley

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Dottore: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nonsense people with barbaric tradition

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by nerilove(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mrs Victoria, go and bear your cross. You should ve asked or observe your husband family b4 you married him. I'm equally against FGM. Its fetish

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Female core shouldn't be mutilated.

Say No! To female circumcision

CIRCUMCISION is done on a MALE. It is the surgical removal of the round FORESKIN that covers the male's penis.
EXCISION is done on FEMALES. It is the total removal of the CLITORIS.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nuhusky: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Now Yoruba people will not comments on this if its something good they will say Yoruba people have been succeeding since 1900 sha its Yoruba people believe, tradition then religion...... I dnt know how will someone choose God and some aspect of satan at the same time

NCAN North-West Zone

12 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Kassidy90(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
emmand2:
The yorubas and their rickety traditions!!
Please my dear sister your children's life
Shut ur stinking mouth must u guys blame everything on tribes, I don't support female genital mutilation, my ex was mutilated and she's Igbo, so stop making it sound like its a Yoruba tin

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
deadie:
This is most likely an article to help her claim aduro somewhere smiley

Most likely. I didn't read anywhere they mentioned her husband's name. Why would they want to circumcise a grown woman as well? I can understand that of the kids. Besides, why would the family wait for so long?

Anyway, we get too many weird traditions. Those from that side should enlighten the house. SW, over to you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by palsenator(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Those bigots attack the south west should wise up. Am a core yourba man and you dare not talk of female genital mutilation in my house. We circumcise the male though but we don't mutilate our females. It is not a Yoruba thing but family with barbaric background which can be found anywhere in the retarded Africa continent. Grow beyond bigotry and see beyond your ridiculous scopes.

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Maxcollins042(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
theripper3:
She leave Imo pass all the river marry this bestial Abeokuta juju pple.

Make she carry her cross o.
o dika imaghi na di di uko ka tomato kita
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Mhizdiva(f): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
This should serve as an eyeopener to every singles intending to get married.Proper investigation of the intended hubby to be traditions and values if it can be accepted by you.
Anyways the deed has been done,she should go to any of these embassies to seek assylum(uk,us,australia).
Non logical traditions gba kwaa oku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by johnnychuks(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
you must come out of your hiding ooh! Oyara, enaluu oyeofemmanu!
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kassidy90:

Shut ur stinking mouth must u guys blame everything on tribes, I don't support female genital mutilation, my ex was mutilated and she's Igbo, so stop making it sound like its a Yoruba tin

Some people get their highs from such stupidity. grin
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Ayotemide(f): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
What is the husband's position in all if this brouhaha?
is he dead or just unable to protect his family from this savagery?

btw, some of the posts cussing out on inter-triabl marriages are totally uncalled for. Face the main issue and stop being bigoted.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by yetseyi(f): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
What sort of family tradition is that? First time I am hearing FGM because of family fetishes.

Its good to ask questions about family practices, I know its not a general Yoruba thing.

Na wa oo things are happening.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Akinkunmi0777(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pls come and vote for mysticgal's for Miss Nairaland, pls am begging you, i can prostrate if you want me to. what you have to do is only to type "i vote mystical cc: Nljega" pls my bro and sis in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Akinkunmi0777(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pls come and vote for mysticgal's for Miss Nairaland, pls am begging you, i can prostrate if you want me to. what you have to do is only to type "i vote mystical cc: Nljega" pls my bro and sis in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by annnikky(f): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
They should've xplain to her b4 marriage if she can take it fyn than allowing her to get married n after three kids they come n tell her to hand over her kids for initiation n circumcision, haaaa na wah oo undecided

For forbid in this 21st century Neva knew there still backward fellows in this modern age sad

Madame run for ur their life oo with ur kids n dnt come back again

Marriage gbakwa oku sad

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by bittertruthz: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/bizzare-mother-three-flees-circumcision-threat/

This is why i love Igbo girls. They dont't cut anything but EAST AFRICAN GIRLS ONE IS THE MOST RUGGED. SOME ARE UP TO 2 INCHES LONG...........................
Born in Bendel state, grew up in Delta state, all our girls kpetus don cut off. Only the new born babies now can escape the barbaric act.

In my first encounter with an igbo girl, i was surprise to see that she wasn't circumcised. I asked her why? she said even her elder sisters and everybody she know are same. I was shocked and very impressed that all Nigerian tribes are not behind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Akinkunmi0777(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thanks am now see your vote, thanks for voted mysticgal's.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by bittertruthz: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/bizzare-mother-three-flees-circumcision-threat/

The stone age family and Nigerian govt. should apologize to this woman and her children. This suppose to be a case between the stone age family VS Nigeria govt.

I HOPE THE WITCHES IN THE FAMILY WILL NOT ATTACK THE INNOCENT WOMAN AND CHILDREN, THEN BLAME IT ON REFUSAL TO CIRCUMCISE. GOD IS WATCHING.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Kanyekels(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kassidy90:

Greatest lie of the century.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Asylum Application loading . .

The woman has a different agenda and is shouting circumcision to mask it.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ogun state ooooohhh! sad
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by johnnychuks(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
theripper3:

in fact she most come out of her hiding ooh, what she chose to see she will defiantly see it oyara
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by tayo200(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yesterday it was Igbos and stealing widows property, today its Yorubas and genital mutilation.

The tribalists on this thread need to shut up cos no tribe is above the other when it comes to barbarism.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Arijude(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
theripper3:

If we tell our girls not to marry ndi ofe mmanu, them go say love conquers all.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by andyanders: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ekejoestar:
Thats why it is important to make enquiries about your partner's family tradition b4 gettin married

Exactly on point. Live In Lovers are the culprits of this problem. Going to get married to a place you do not understand their tradition is a problem. How can this kind of people be talking about circumcision in this modern day is something I cannot understand. The lady is at fault because I believe that she went into the marriage against her parent's advise.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
timilehing:
were you not circumcised?

So if she were circumcised, she should support the evil abi?

If we are still supporting the traditional killing of twins, where would Psquare be?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by darlenese(f): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lol,

The last time I checked, circumcision lies is the best lie to run abroad and seek for asylum ,

I'm not falling for this poo!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Barbaric and out date
This is of 1590 na angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. / Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her / Do Married Men Go Home After Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.