Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) (28179 Views)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Handsomecole(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Marry Igbo Marry Igbo dem no go gree.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Bakass(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
WAS SHE NOT PROPERLY INFORMED BEFORE GETTIN MARRIED INTO DAT FAMLY...IT IS NOW DAT SHE IS RUNNIN AWAY WIT SOMONES CHILDREN...LONGA TROAT IS REALLY FINISHIN CHRISTIAN GIRLS IN NIGERIA...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by tete7000(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why can't they leave her alone? No be her children, her palaver? Where does the husband even stand in this? He looked on while people came into their home and molest his wife. Eleyi gidi gan o!
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Prdo: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Destiny arresters. What is the stand of the man of the house in this matter?
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
was she so desperate dat she didn't inquire of d useless tradition.....nonsense dey smell
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Arijude(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxcollins042:

o dika imaghi na di di uko ka tomato kita
di di uko mana di yoruba abughi ihe aga alu alu
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by nefertitiram: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
darlenese:
Lol,

The last time I checked, circumcision lies is the best lie to run abroad and seek for asylum ,

I'm not falling for this poo!

Are you the one giving the asylum to seekers? If you are not, if you like fall if you don't like don't fall. E no concern her.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
What did you just say? The lady is at fault...guy go back to sleep.
andyanders:

Exactly on point. Live In Lovers are the culprits of this problem. Going to get married to a place you do not understand their tradition is a problem. How can this kind of people be talking about circumcision in this modern day is something I cannot understand. The lady is at fault because I believe that she went into the marriage against her parent's advise.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Arijude:
di di uko mana di yoruba abughi ihe aga alu alu
Amaghizikwa m maka nkeahu
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
The husband or live-in-lover seems not to be in the picture at all...are you 'think what I thought'
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Didn't you date each other or know him/her well before marriage? Sharp, Sharp marriages, that's why our church don't do sharp, sharp marriage/wedding it MUST be up to six months dating/courtship, please NL friends always ask/know who your man/woman is and his/her customs,
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by danwilliams4u(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
It is inhuman to circumcise a female child in this modern age.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by obihaip(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ladies should always take time to find out the customs and traditions of the
men they are getting married to if not hmmmm i can't shout oo, because na
only you go waka go

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by ozoemenafn: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
That's what she wants and the prize she has to pay for not investigating before getting married
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Madness everywhere, why won't she run? Circumcision my foot. SMH. Ladies should do a background check on the family they want to get married to, some families have a lot of barbaric customs that they perform for kids and wives too.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ndi ofe mmanu abia kwala ozo oh! Yellowbars na wa for una oh! undecided Madam,who send you? So from all our better Igbo men wey full east na this barbaric ppl you see go marry? And I thought they were the most enlightened tribe in Nigeria! Smh lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by tibaonnet: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
No wonder Igbo girls are ashawo. It is believed that uncircumcised girls are sexually insatiable.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Fejok01(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Is the husband dead? Why no mention of him?FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION IS A BIG NO. There are NGOS that can help her fight this. She should make enquiries.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nickymezor:
I thought this barbaric tradition has bin abolished... Hmmm, so it still exist... Wat a shame undecided.... Say No to female circumcision biko

Has yours been circumcised? Let me see it.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by andyanders: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
comradeodunze:
What did you just say? The lady is at fault...guy go back to sleep.

I am not saying the lady is at fault per say. What I earlier said is that she should have inquired about the culture of the people before going into the marriage with the guy.
Our society is a complex one with different cultures and the subject herein=Yoruba, some part of them, like Oyo, do give tribal marks on the faces of their people of which when most of them travel abroad, they look horrible.

Like where the lady comes from, it is hard to find their people marrying from there cus of culture differences like this issue at hand.

Now, the parents of the lady is complaining that their lives are in danger because the lady ran away from home because they wanted to circumcise her children and that it was a taboo if they fail to circumcise those children hence she took off. Now that her life is in danger because of the silly act of her husband's people,is the lady not in problem too, considering the fact that the people said that it is a taboo and the circumcision must be done?

Who would wanna circumcise her female child in this modern day.Too bad. For me, it was her fault getting married to that kind of family.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
When u keep telling our young lads to make proper investigations b4 they marry, they wouldn't like.

Always hiding behind "LOVE" wey no de exist.

And we kept burning our fingers, day in, day out. The level of divorce and domestic issues was not greeted during our parents time, unlike what we experience today.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by ddjay: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
slimmybaarbie:
embarassed embarassed
Nickymezor please check my siggy cry cry
i checked and that thing you r showing us is flat like table
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by dissybling(f): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2016
jees wo does that
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2016
SerialGist:

Has yours been circumcised? Let me see it.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=timilehing post=46920060]were you not circumcised? [/quote)Ajuju undecided
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by niyi123: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Ekejoestar:
Thats why it is important to make enquiries about your partner's family tradition b4 gettin married

Not in this generation, it is after pregnant that some even get to know any of their spouse relatives.
Re: Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) by systemz(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Auntie run o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. / Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her / Do Married Men Go Home After Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.