Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,243 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

no blackmail- apologies to tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / no blackmail- apologies to tinubu (1215 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Make Sure Nothing Happens To Tinubu And Others – Fayose Tells Ooni / Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by Ruke1989: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
accept my sincere apologies sir
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by temptnow: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
There's no doubt about it, Tinubu is a well known thief and a drug dealer in the 80s.
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ahmed "Looter" Tinubu.
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
If he is not a thief, how come he is not on Forbes list of. Richest Nigerians?
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Èkó o ni bàjẹ́ ju báyìí lọ o
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by ArcFresky(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
So are you saying madueke is right for looting our treasury because Tinubu did so?

My brother if Tinubu actually looted why was he not caught by OBJ, and Efcc of that time.

Anyways, whether he theif or he no thief, two wrongs dont make a right
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by nnachukz(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Saint Tinubu did not touch any public money only PDP members did. Tinubu is as clean as Buhari. ZOMBIES are wonderful set of people.
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by Freegift75: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
No point
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by Ruke1989: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
ArcFresky:
So are you saying madueke is right for looting our treasury because Tinubu did so?

My brother if Tinubu actually looted why was he not caught by OBJ, and Efcc of that time.

Anyways, whether he theif or he no thief, two wrongs dont make a right

I believe you are deliberately twisting the madueke side. Madueke can be hunted by buhari because she has no immunity. But, you knew that tinubu had immunity throughout the 8 years his enemy Obasanjo was in power so he couldn't have been able to witch hunt him using EFCC.

But it's glaring tinubu asset today has nothing to do with the few years he worked with mobil earning less than N600,000 monthly salary
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by youngsahito(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tinubu knows how to play his card without being defeated...#jagaban of Africa
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by ijeshaboy: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
I shake my head in sympathy
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by Ovamboland(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
What's my business to defend Tinubu for any corruption allegations? Let him do that himself and am sure he can afford lawyers from his loot forward his defence.
But desist frown mention of Tinubu, Amaechi etc whenever your favourite polical figure is arrested it doesn't sound smart. Saying others are also committing crime as a defence foe an accused is a depth I never thought we could sink to as a nation.
When Tinubu was arraigned for operating foreign account under Jonathan government, the leading argument was not other past PDP governors also did same but the account were inactive during his tenure was the leading defence that led to his acquittal.
Tell us why those under trial today are within the law in their handling of our finances not everyone is doing it

1 Like

Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by laprince(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Am not a fan of Tinubu. Although I respect his resilience and dexterity.

I know the owner of Renaissance Hotel one on one.
He is from my place. HE IS FROM EDO STATE.
Re: no blackmail- apologies to tinubu by Olabestonic001(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ruke1989:
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women
Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens
Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed
after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and
won his second term in 2003. He remains Governor Emeritus
of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege
Governor Fashola.

I was irked by the regional defence put up by yorubas that tinubu is no thief but that he was a mobil executive. To correct this misleading lie, there is no position called mobil executive, he was an accountant at mobil. Articles in the US which investigates his role as a drug dealer in the USA as a student while working in partnership with his uncle Akande tells us that his salary while in mobil was $4000 monthly at an exchange rate of N150 back then it equals N600,000. Am even sure the exchange rate was not as high as N150 in 1992, so does that explain the assets above? if it does, then madueke loot is justifiable too since she was the first female appointed a executive director in shell, her father a weathy royal father in PH, the husband is son of ex governor and also a former chief of naval staff.

other regional defenders argued that tinubu has been a politicians since 1992. This doesnt justify his asset, It rather confirms him as a thief. Someone who entered politics only to get richer unlike Jonathan who has no business tied to his name after 14 years in power.

Let's stop defending thieves in our regions while pointing to other regions looking for thieves. If Nigeria must be free from corruption, youths must be objective first in their views. The assets listed makes it clear that the former drug lord has obviously raped Lagos for 16 years while the youths of the south west ignorantly worship him as lord. why didn't all these assets spring up in 1992 while he was a senator when he had no access to state Treasury but had access to his salary alone plus his so-called mobil savings.

You know why he hasn't attract hatred from the masses of Lagos State? Its because Lagos is buoyant and they pay salary as at when due.
The masses only shout when its little dividend is taken away. The masses hardly cares about how rich some folks are but on their peanuts being taken away.
That's why your submissions won't sell.

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say Nigeria Was Broke –amaechi / Igbos Have Every Reason Not To Pay Tax And Duties To This Bigot Of A Government / The Real Reason Why Dasuki Is Being Persecuted By The Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.