Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend (2393 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Faces Sanction Over Comments On Electoral Act / Ganduje Demands Apology From Kwankwaso Over Comments On Buhari / Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by Ruke1989: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
wetin I wan talk sef?
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by Babacele: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
mtcheww!
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Send your petition to EFCC or better yet wait till PDP takes back power as for now you're only wasting thread space

2 Likes

Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by DaBullIT(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Raw Bish
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by abubaka101: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
To be frank, you are very factual, and I for one am aware of all that you've made mention of. But Nigerians always celebrate people who make it either by hook or crook; we never try to bash those who hoodwinked the system and garnered wealth.
As a matter of fact if you do bash them, you don turn bad belle. This is a huge problem.
But again do note that Tinubu's political tactics Involves propaganda and the use of clienteles. So you find the media houses applauding his "political tact" too often than should be. And with the fact that he is one of many "bigmen" that helped to put Buhari in power last year, expect nothing to happen, even if Obama petitions Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by booblacain(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Raw Bish
Babacele:
mtcheww!
Cyph98:
Send your petition to EFCC or better yet wait till PDP takes back power as for now you're only wasting thread space
Babacele:
mtcheww!

Where are your principles?
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by Toosure70: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Another flat head blogger.

1 Like

Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by Babacele: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
booblacain:

where is your principle that lied using EFCC name to spread a baseless lies that those who destroyed the country spewed for 16 years even when they had the power to establish a case against Jagaban their greatest enemy? mtcheeew!
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by okpurukata(f): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
They are not called Zombies for nothing. Don't expect even one condemnation from them. They' must defend their pay. Masters. Remember the popolar slogan during the election, - Even if we catch Buhhari robing the CBN, we will still vote him. That is the life of a zombie for you. Our country needs a lot of prayers.
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by tomioro(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
If truly he acquires all you mentioned above, kudos to him because all these companies are in Nigeria with Nigerians working in the said companies unlike some fools who stole and kept their loot in foreign countries! Tinubu is a great Nigeria and I pray to have foresight like him. Charity begins at home not abroad.
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by dammytosh: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Then wailers will know how uselessly corrupt Jonathan is.

For him to allow Tinubu walk freely for 6 years without immunity.

Thank God we voted a thief who can challenge another thief.

Unlike a thief who is so busy stealing that everybody can steal.

So before you shout Buhari !!!!!

You have to ask Jonathan what they were doing for 6 years he was busy cutting deals with Tinubu

Dear Buhari

Please ask

[size=20pt]Uncle Bola

WHERE IS OUR Money ?
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[/size]
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by jumobi1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
tomioro:
If truly he acquires all you mentioned above, kudos to him because all these companies are in Nigeria with Nigerians working in the said companies unlike some fools who stole and kept their loot in foreign countries! Tinubu is a great Nigeria and I pray to have foresight like him. Charity begins at home not abroad.

You'll thank me if steal from you and invest it in Nigeria?
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
booblacain:

You tell me
Besides Im not Tinibu so I cant deny or accept these allegations. If you're so sure like I said earlier, head to EFCC's office and lay your complain. smiley
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by temptnow: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thiefnubuu is a drug dealer. He introduced cocaine to our youths in the 80s and 90s
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by Igbonoid: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Story Story, Wake Me Wen Dis Rumour Hits Fp Nd Make Headlines On Dailies.
Re: funny: how did i get these many comments on this trend by Igbonoid: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
LastMumu:

Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]

Wetin B Dis?

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply / Igbos Are The Engineers Of Their Own Misfortunes​ / North To Lose More Should Igbos Heed Quit Notice - Igbo Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.