Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Niger Delta Avengers: Beg Them In The Name Of God – Buhari Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers: Beg Them In The Name Of God – Buhari Cries Out (456 Views)

I Want To Resign Buhari Cries On Phonecall AUDIO / My Wife Is Starving Me Since I Came Back From Germany - Buhari Cries Out / I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers: Beg Them In The Name Of God – Buhari Cries Out by MrPackage: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari has made a strong plea to members of the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) to stop wreaking havoc on oil and gas pipelines in the country.
Speaking during the breaking of Ramadan fast dinner organised for leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, he revealed thathttp://www.hollups.com/2016/06/niger-delta-avengers-beg-them-in-name.html
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: Beg Them In The Name Of God – Buhari Cries Out by Luckylife(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Really ! Has it come to that ?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Animal Farm / Ortom Sacks All 23 LG Caretaker Committees / “patronize Lagos Traffic Hawkers And Get Jailed,” Gov. Ambode Warns Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.