Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,472 members, 7,854,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari (1710 Views)

Ezekwesili Welcomes Release Of Chibok Girls, Thanks God, Buhari, Army / Do You Think Fayose Is Right By Jailing a Herdsman In Ekiti? / Niger Delta Avengers: Beg Them In The Name Of God – Buhari Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by MaBuk(f): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari to Nigerians: I'll get economy right

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that his administration will get the economy right by the grace of God.

President Buhari on Sunday gave the assurance in his Eid-El-Kabir message to Nigerians.

The president said he saluted the citizens' steadfastness in spite of the difficult economic times the country was going through.

President Buhari acknowledged that the citizens had exhibited in equal measure, piety and sacrifice which, according to him, are lessons of the Eid.

He said the present recession was as a result of cumulative effects of worldwide economic downturn and failure in the past to plan and save for difficult times.

According to Buhari, "It is impossible to separate the present from the past, to appreciate the extent to which mistakes of the past are affecting everyday life today."

The president also assures that his administration was working round the clock to remove the hardships the country was going through.

"Rail and road constructions, projects in the housing sector, support for farmers and for small and medium scale industries, youth and women's empowerment programmes, support for revival of industries are all designed to reinvigorate the economy and enhance living standards of ordinary people.

"We are getting security right. We are stopping corruption in its tracks and we will get the economy right by the Grace of God," President Buhari stated.

He enjoined Muslims to live by the dictates of Islam as well as to keep good relationships with their Christian brothers and sisters and as patriots in order to maintain the spirit of the Nigerian nation.

Source:
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/buhari-to-nigerians-i-ll-get-economy-right/162208.html#8eVRYiRUvyhMeq83.99

3 Likes

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by nextprince: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
God bless The President and Commander-in-chief of The Armed Forces of The Fed Rep of Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by whitebeard(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
If a slap u ehn..!! I am even tired of all this sugar coated words...buhari get out...!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by agwom(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
we are watching....
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by fromnigeria(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by Shiitposter: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Translation: Brace up for more hardship.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by Mrsprof(f): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
When hunger don kill people finish abi ? Baba u don fall my hand aswear!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by Yeligray(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
I no knw weda to cry or to laugh...God bless GEJ.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by idensko(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari what you need is repentance not grace.

It is your Sins and atrocities that is always dragging this country down

Whenever u re around.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by legaxi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
whitebeard:
If a slap u ehn..!! I am even tired of all this sugar coated words...buhari get out...!!!
Yeligray:
I no knw weda to cry or to laugh...God bless GEJ.
EternalTruths:
Does he expect God to help him after he divided the country into 97% and 5%
E bi like say the election defeat still dey pain una abi?

5 Likes

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by GoodofNaija: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Amen!!!
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by whitebeard(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
legaxi:

which defeat dude we voted for buhari..he has other plans that are not visible.. But rest assured u have people that will fight for u

1 Like

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
God's grace Mr President

1 Like

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by legaxi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
whitebeard:
which defeat dude we voted for buhari..he has other plans that are not visible.. But rest assured u have people that will fight for u
Ok seconded, am even feeling the pinch myself, is just that some people are happy to see Nigerian failure and yet they will be the ones condemning the failure.

1 Like

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by whitebeard(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
legaxi:

Ok seconded, am even feeling the pinch myself, is just that some people are happy to see Nigerian failure and yet they will be the ones condemning the failure.
this is what they want the President does not have to take on all the blame we also have our part in that blame but buhari is....I don't even know he is more concerned bout religion and corruption..!! I am tired of seeing this..first news I saw this morning was buhari and his religious plans
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hian!!!
Next, he will start blaming God for not getting it right eventually cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by jmichlins(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
this man do better leave God out of this. Don't blame God for your incompetence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Shiitposter:
Translation: Brace up for more hardship.
translation- wailers wil wail no more, and no more hatred for pmb again.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by EternalTruths: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Does he expect God to help him after he divided the country into 97% and 5%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Now that God has shut his eyes, should we be left to die mr president ?

When you are an expert in your job, God's blessings will be an addition for your success, but when you are as dull as a dullard even God cannot help you.
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by EternalTruths: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
legaxi:

Afonjaism

3 Likes

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by otitokoroleti: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
legaxi:

GET WELL SOON

1 Like

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by APCsupporter: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ameen. We gat your back sir
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by Sealeddeal(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
By the grace of god? what nonsense!
has god ever helped any nation? when you hear something like this, you understand that the economic measures to revive Nigeria is not there. They probably are experimenting anyway waiting for the god of their imagination to do the job. Nigerians abeg, Changebeginswithuna! No dey wait for Buhari because he is waiting on god and god has never helped anyone.

1 Like

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by LesbianBoy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari...

3 Likes

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by APCsupporter: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
whitebeard:
Liar i just went through your posts. You never voted for Buhari
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by mars123(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
you will
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by chinjo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
U can never get the economy right with this present economic team. Assemble people who can help salvage this country from imminent collapse and not reward those that helped u win election, family members and retired colleagues with juicy appointment. Tic Tic Tic ur time is counting.
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by mars123(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
chinjo:
U can never get the economy right with this present economic team. Assemble people who can help salvage this country from imminent collapse and not reward those that helped u win election, family members and retired colleagues with juicy appointment. Tic Tic Tic ur time is counting.
Kemi Adeosun na him sister, Godwin Emiefele na him broda abi na Udo udoma be him cousin?
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by timeman: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you find it difficult to appreciate the reconstructive efforts of PMB, put your income in the hands of Gej.
kiss the truth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

1960s Throwback Photo Of Former VP Atiku Abubakar And His First Wife, Titi / See How People Hail Fashola During Project Inspection In Abuja (photo) / How Ibori Outsmarted British Govt. And Regained His Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.