Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing (1144 Views)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / BREAKING NEWS!!! Obasanjo Drops Strong Warning To Buhari – The Game Is Gradually / Saraki's CCT Trial ; Latest Proceeding Delay Tactics Thrown Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by Epukaa: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Imagine the faces of the market women and children that used to hail him each time he comes to eat kpomo or drink burukutu. Please, who can describe their feelings towards the people's Governor?

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by arresa: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
They know the game he's playing, the women obviously are not interested in his games and photo opportunity charade...

You can not fool people all the time...

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by cynthia123(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Its time up for him.

He is the sacrificial lamb of the PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by doyinisaac(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin look at the first picture,that guy at his back dey frown like say him go beat fayose if him get the opportunity..

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by SeverusSnape(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016

4 Likes

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by Epukaa: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Epukaa, Why didn't you post all the pictures??

Because those ones you posted are fake, somebody somewhere among his entourage might have encouraged them to 'hail' or 'cheer' their governor. The ones I posted really convey their feelings and emotions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Epukaa:

Because those ones you posted are fake, somebody somewhere among his entourage might have encouraged them to 'hail' or 'cheer' their governor. The ones I posted really convey their feelings and emotions.
If mine is fake, Then yours too could be fake. Probably, His enemies (He has a lot) encouraged those women to frown, Don't you think so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

If mine is fake, Then yours too could be fake, Probably, His enemies (He has a lot) encouraged those women to frown, Don't you think so?
Epukaa:

Why don't you guys chill till investigations are over undecided
Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by SeverusSnape(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Cyph98:

Why don't you guys chill till investigations are over undecided
grin grin investigations by FBI
Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by mamabomboy: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Your President is begging rebels to please forgive him and stop dealing with him, and you're more concerned with bullish Fayose

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by iamDiabolic(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Am pro-pdp but with the way fayose ruled nd misuse ekiti moeny.pdp doesn't stand a chance in ekiti come 2018.ill advice them to focus on edo nd imo nd try to claim it back from apc
Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by dunkem21(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

If mine is fake, Then yours too could be fake. Probably, His enemies (He has a lot) encouraged those women to frown, Don't you think so?

See as laff make me slap Okada wey carry me angry
Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by LesbianBoy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Epukaa:

Keep kwayet! Small boy like you, what do you know grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by Almaiga: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Look closely at the faces if those market women, all you'll see is anger. They are fed up with Fayose's public appearances. While his mates in other states are busy commisioning projects, fayose only walks in the market buying anything eatable. From Orange, kpomo, rice etc. This is mockery to the people of Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by biggielawajo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
how com those zenith guys were on red tie when sitting and on blue tie while kneeling down? plz help.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE'S Tactics Is Gradually Failing by SeverusSnape(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
dunkem21:

See as laff make me slap Okada wey carry me angry
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin easy o my brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate Saga, Media Trials And What Goes Round... / Waging War Against Niger Delta Avengers Will Lead To More Destruction – Dickso / Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.