Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

NL Ladies! What Are Your Top 3 Things That Can Destroy Your Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Ladies! What Are Your Top 3 Things That Can Destroy Your Marriage? (342 Views)

Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble / The Real Reason Almost All NL. Ladies PM Me Everyday (pic) / 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NL Ladies! What Are Your Top 3 Things That Can Destroy Your Marriage? by tommychow(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Recently in Nigeria, divorce is increasingly becoming acceptable especially amongst younger generations. I have attended the best of the best weddings in the past and hearing now that some of these marriages are on the rocks and it's deeply worrying. Couples don't marry to divorce, certain things destroy marriages beyond repair and it varies from marriage to marriage.

So NL ladies, besides domestic violence which 100% of you will mention, I wanna know the 3 major things that will make you INSTANTLY want a divorce. You can use the list below or name yours. Give reasons if you can.

- Infidelity
- Unemployment/low income
- Poor communication
- Over submissiveness (i.e. becoming a doormat)
- Adding excessive weight
- Poor sex (erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, very tiny tool etc.)
- Over-dedication to his work and very little free time
- Infertility
- Too controlling
- Too clingy
- Excessive smoking and/or drinking
- Marrying a second wife

Note: By choosing your top 3, it doesn't imply you can tolerate the other ones...it's just TOP 3.
Re: NL Ladies! What Are Your Top 3 Things That Can Destroy Your Marriage? by Phasesone(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Divorce a fling in time saves nine....

Ladies are pretty ignorant when it comes to matters of the heart... Maybe its because nature does not favor them or its because they do not want to favor themselves... But everyone has the power of their own future...

(1) (Reply)

FRSC & a Private Car Owner Story, What Is Your Take people? / Talk To Me About Ur Relationship Issues N Get D Best Possible Advice On Whatsapp / Woman Sets Pregnant Housewife Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.