Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos (64719 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Drabeey:

is that u on your dp? Chisos!
Maam you are not bad oooo.

Mehn the babe gather ASSets o, both front and back.
who be that guy wen wear 3 in 1 trouser??
Share how she did it. Many fat girls out there, help them

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2016
kennylawal:
Share how she did it. Many fat girls out there, help them
wetin concern you,sey you fat abi you bi girl?
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by dukeprince50: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2016
I no lie, d babe weh i dey trip 4 in my faculty gat same kind of curve, as i jes c dis pic na dat grl com in mind. Nt fat bt curve can kill
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Ghanians have superb fat distrubution
They are blessed by the genetics God in that aspect
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
This babe's bakassi is more of it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGPT3Y4yia5/
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by soleskate(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Gud for her
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by amahthelma(f): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Feelin wat she did......tummy tuck +butt nd hips argumentation + fat removal.....make she no try deceive we naija abeg.....because we b black no mean our brain black

3 Likes

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by madukwe1(f): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2016
Plsssssss who elsewhere got the invitation or heard about the company.
By RECOMMENDATION, PECALIAN-B MEGA CONCEPT INVITES U 4 AN INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE @ NO 28 ADA-GEORGE ROAD OPPOSITE TONINNO FILLING STATION. TIME 9:AM REF CODE BTM/PEC 866.
In portharcourt, Rivers State.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by lorllipop(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2016
Just passing by. But na like soo ghana girl day alwasy b after grin angry sad shocked
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by bigybanty02(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:
The guy that is fvcking this girl is really enjoying o! See shape na! kiss kiss
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by bigiyaro(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:
The guy that is fvcking this girl is really enjoying o! See shape na! kiss kiss
guy! r u a learner? Its only children dat sees fuvkin as enjoyment.

2 Likes

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2016
hilaomo:
wetin concern you,sey you fat abi you bi girl?
Guy e no concern you too

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by ericlove4all: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

If I hear...

Bring out bible or vasiline?

Lol.

Running......

Is dat your profile pic real or fake cos I can see some nice things in the pic......

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by vidalka(f): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Good for her.noting good comes easy though grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by DEAFandDUMB(f): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
ericlove4all:

Is dat your profile pic real or fake cos I can see some nice things in the pic......

If you have a product you selling in the market and one customer approached you and asked..

Oga, is this your product real or fake?

Be sincere, what will be your reply?
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Moana(f): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
UIA04:
How did she manage to keep her curves and loose weight at the top half

#coughs# fellow Nigerians this is

What we call CURVES

not madam fatty aka toolz whom waist trainer could not save on her wedding day
its possible if you are naturally a pear shape. undecided You can trash talk Toolz all you want but she still got the kind of husband who wouldnt look at you twice and the kind of wedding you will only be able to afford in your dreams. grin

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by UIA04(f): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Moana:
its possible if you are naturally a pear shape. undecided You can trash talk Toolz all you want but she still got the kind of husband who wouldnt look at you twice and the kind of wedding you will only be able to afford in your dreams. grin

ooooooo
Do you mean dubai wedding that was done in a basement, or the fact that most of their pictures taken in the corridor.
If you want to tease me, tease me with a wedding like that of koko adeleke that exuded pure class, money and elegance not toolz that couldn't even afford a good makeup artiste all in the name of dubai wedding.
Or

you mean wedding at cherubim and seraphim aladura branch pls I don't envy these celebs and their fake lives.

4 Likes

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Moana(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
UIA04:

ooooooo
Do you mean dubai wedding that was done in a basement, or the fact that most of their pictures taken in the corridor.
If you want to tease me, tease me with a wedding like that of koko adeleke that exuded pure class, money and elegance not toolz that couldn't even afford a good makeup artiste all in the name of dubai wedding.
Or

you mean wedding at cherubim and seraphim aladura branch pls I don't envy these celebs and their fake lives.
grin bragging about other people's wedding doesn't eliminate the fact you wouldn't be able to afford a basement wedding in dubai does it? grin

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by UIA04(f): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Moana:
grin bragging about other people's wedding doesn't eliminate the fact you wouldn't be able to afford a basement wedding in dubai does it? grin
K
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Toolz needs to learn from this lady. After seeing dumas, I realized there's nothing sexy in Toolz.

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:
OYIBO too much.
Black is dark

Meaning? Expanciate
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Shade weight and her backyard still remain the same or even got bigger......

I smell fish fish everywhere.

And to people who have turn this thread as an avenue to bash Mhiz Toolz (out of jealousy though) quit hating cox nothing kills more than it....

Peace.... 2 U'll

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Not bad
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nyaknor(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Chai awe ti Ja one barh
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Louiscutedude(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Delicious food
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by juliustocome: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yeeepaa.....ewo funrooo grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Hoodnigga(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
IamDino:

Imagine say she dey naked in front of you with well oiled body...
nna guy i go kindly drive ma dick in her wet hole nd w go do am till w both tire. Shai i pray mak dat one com ma bed one day.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by sanerugwei: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

If you have a product you selling in the market and one customer approached you and asked..

Oga, is this your product real or fake?

Be sincere, what will be your reply?

Nice response ...very thoughtful of you.

Keep it up...pweety one.

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by MarcusGarvey(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
She's really transformed
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by emmyhumble(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:

I will give her cloth to wear, tell her to sit down then bring out my bible and start preaching to her cool

I am not surprised as a matter of fact that should be the easiest and expected thing to do you know why? You are a "lesbianboy". ( gay) meaning she is not your calling at all..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.