Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos (64730 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by kenoz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
nice
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
bigiyaro:
guy! r u a learner? Its only children dat sees fuvkin as enjoyment.

Baba forget that thing! Men just like to 'form'. They love sex so much especially with girls like this joselyn dumas! Forget! You that you are talking sef, when you were fvcking ur babe shey u no enjoy? wink
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

If I hear...

Bring out bible or vasiline?

Lol.

Running......

Come and sit down on my lap I want to tell you something
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
emmyhumble:

I am not surprised as a matter of fact that should be the easiest and expected thing to do you know why? You are a "lesbianboy". ( gay) meaning she is not your calling at all..

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by DEAFandDUMB(f): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Come and sit down on my lap I want to tell you something

Put it in writing and send it to mail box cos I can't hear you..
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Don't tell me you are your nairaland moniker o. Because I am no were near my nairaland moniker
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Partrolvibes: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Omo Nor Be Small Transformation Be This Oh..
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
omo na hips be dat wey i dey see? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.this one pass shakira own ooo
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

If you have a product you selling in the market and one customer approached you and asked..

Oga, is this your product real or fake?

Be sincere, what will be your reply?
chai! smiley smiley smiley dis ur figure 8 carry well i swear smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by sanerugwei: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Haha haha... you didn't disappoint at all with this reply. Please gather enough evidence incase of incasity.

Quite interesting...you sense of dexterity no be hia. Kippitup

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by sanerugwei: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Don't tell me you are your nairaland moniker o. Because I am no were near my nairaland moniker

And the headline reads:
Stop the Press
LesbianBoy makes a move on DeafandDumb....
Or better still...
Extra Xtra read all about it...
LesbianBoy moves in on DeafandDumb..

The paper go sell wella...
Runs off to the printer's...

3 Likes

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Mandeme(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
You call this 1 fat?.. lolz
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by tommy9: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hot hoe!!
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Amiee99(f): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
KenModi:
Now that is what I'm talking.

I can bet she put in a lot to move from that almost obessed teen to that hour glass figure she has got.

Thats the kind of tranformation we need in this country. The one that would make other countries give positive comment.

Infact transform your life by fulfilling your dream of studying in Europe or America. September admission is on. Check my signature and feel free to ask any questions.

That's not hourglass
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by RaeMystix: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=UIA04 post=46933113]How did she manage to keep her curves and loose weight at the top half

#coughs# fellow Nigerians this is
[color=#990000][/color]

Most ladies do this by having liposuction of the stomach area, and then work to rest of their body by doing press ups and lift weights. Some add fat to their boots to make it better, then continue with exercises to keep them firm. Example. Khloe and Kim Kardashian.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by V0lv0(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
sexybaby22:
liposuction and probably a butt lift to the rescue.

Its not liposuction. Its not impossible to lose weight and I have seen girls her size lose it. Evenwhen she was fat she was curvy. The same with peace Hyde she used to be fat but trimmed down but ass and hips don't go away completely.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by ericlove4all: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

If you have a product you selling in the market and one customer approached you and asked..

Oga, is this your product real or fake?

Be sincere, what will be your reply?

If I intend to keep the customer for a long time (long time business partner) I will make adequate disclosure of my product(s).
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
sanerugwei:

And the headline reads:
Stop the Press
LesbianBoy makes a move on DeafandDumb....
Or better still...
Extra Xtra read all about it...
LesbianBoy moves in on DeafandDumb..

The paper go sell wella...
Runs off to the printer's...
Werey grin grin grin grin but you sef look at that DeafandDumb girl now! She carry front, she carry back, she too package! grin grin grin grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by UIA04(f): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=RaeMystix post=46955749][/quote]

Yeah I know about the liposuction thingy. But I never thought of it with Jocelyn dumas.

But now that you have mentioned it I believe she did it. Her body is just too perfect she must have removed fat from her tummy same as omotola
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by forbisi: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
now this is curvy! not the like of toolz and Latasha that will be claiming curvy by force
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by bigiyaro(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Baba forget that thing! Men just like to 'form'. They love sex so much especially with girls like this joselyn dumas! Forget! You that you are talking sef, when you were fvcking ur babe shey u no enjoy? wink
Ogbeni! "having money to buy whatever you want" dat is enjoyment. To fuvk na hard Labour. If you fvck dis ur dumas babe for once sef, her toto go tire u.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Theoflux(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
fhranciz:
am impressed. team keepfit
Her b4 na really DUMAS.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by KenModi(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amiee99:

That's not hourglass

Madam, please what is hourglass?
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by RaeMystix: 3:05am On Jun 27, 2016
UIA04:

Yeah I know about the liposuction thingy. But I never thought of it with Jocelyn dumas.

But now that you have mentioned it I believe she did it. Her body is just too perfect she must have removed fat from her tummy same as omotola

Yep!!!!...Lots of fat women with flat tummies have had liposuctions. Not that I find anything bad about it. I actually do see myself getting one later in the future. That would be a mommy makeover. After having all my kids that is.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by UIA04(f): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2016
RaeMystix:

Yep!!!!...Lots of fat women with flat tummies have had liposuctions. Not that I find anything bad about it. I actually do see myself getting one later in the future. That would be a mommy makeover. After having all my kids that is.
Me too, and I'lld probably transfer it to my ass lol.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Amiee99(f): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
KenModi:

Madam, please what is hourglass?

The upper part of the body is the same proportion as the lower part.
She has a pear shape

If you think I'm lying, ask.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by KenModi(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Amiee99:

She has a pear shape

Have a second look at that picture escpecially the one she is putting on black and tell me that is not an hourglass shape.

Do I smell jealousy here...? Hmmmm.....
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by KenModi(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Amiee99:

She has a pear shape

Have a second look at that picture escpecially the one she is putting on black and tell me that is not an hourglass shape.

No b only pear shape, na pineapple shape... undecided

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by KenModi(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Amiee99:

She has a pear shape

No b only pear shape, na banana shape... undecided

Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by Amiee99(f): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
KenModi:

No b only pear shape, na banana shape... undecided

Well, I've told you what I wanted to tell you. And I said ask. Only 9% of women are hourglass shaped. African women are generally pear like. Why would I be jealous? It doesn't pay
Re: Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos by pastorcyrus(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
madukwe1:
Plsssssss who elsewhere got the invitation or heard about the company.
By RECOMMENDATION, PECALIAN-B MEGA CONCEPT INVITES U 4 AN INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE @ NO 28 ADA-GEORGE ROAD OPPOSITE TONINNO FILLING STATION. TIME 9:AM REF CODE BTM/PEC 866.
In portharcourt, Rivers State.

@madukwe1,
Please did you attend the interview? Is it a scam?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.