Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

See Letter Elder Fayose Wrote His Brother In 2015 In Contrast To 2016 Version - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Letter Elder Fayose Wrote His Brother In 2015 In Contrast To 2016 Version (510 Views)

Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother / “It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Letter Elder Fayose Wrote His Brother In 2015 In Contrast To 2016 Version by maximunimpact(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
In the lead up to 2015 elections, elder brother to Gov. Fayose wrote him a letter denouncing his actions and verbal outburst during the electionerring campaign, fast forward over a year later the younger brother wrote the Ekiti state governor a letter, this time in full support of the governor's style. Now this is the difference between an elder and a "yooth"

My Brotherly Advice To Governor Fayose

By Yahaya Balogun | 28 February 2015 | 11:00 pm

Sir: I am using this platform to conscientise you as my brother, Governor Peter Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State of Nigeria. I am also using this medium to communicate to you to thread it softly! softly!! Ekiti people are more resourceful, respectable brilliant and principled in their ways of life but my brother Ayo Fayose, you haven’t been frugal with your words, speeches, disposition and governance to the people who got you elected in Ekiti.

We are in the negative national spotlights and it is very embarrassing for you as our ambassador to continue to play into the hands of politicians. Those who encourage you in this circus show are selfish characters whose stock-in-trade is to align with the government of the day for their selfish ends.

If the chips are down or capsized tomorrow, you will not see Jonathan and his self-anointed-praise-singers. It will be you and you Mr. Fayose alone.

We shouldn’t use our people as sacrificial lambs at the expediency of our political selfishness.

Your grandstanding instead of understanding the plight of the ordinary people that voted you into power is mundane. Your busy commitment to sacrilegious taboos and swimming in the grotesque of attention seeking are not helping the people. Remember the burden of history.

My brotherly advice to you is to mellow down; do what you are elected to do and let’s bring our state, Ekiti the fountains of knowledge to the national spotlights and endear the beautiful minds of Ekitians to all Nigerians again. Stop being the advocate of Jonathan’s government, a failed administration who continue to divide us along ethnic and religious lines.

Use your articulation and indefatigable strength to advance the course of the ordinary Ekitians and Nigeria in general. Don’t be on the wrong side of history. May peace and love return to our fatherland. God bless you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

•Yahaya Balogun,

Arizona, USA.

http://guardian.ng/opinion/letters/my-brotherly-advice-to-governor-fayose/
Re: See Letter Elder Fayose Wrote His Brother In 2015 In Contrast To 2016 Version by paschu: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
What I see here is YAHAYA Balogun NOT Paul, Abraham or Emmanuel Fayose.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Assembly Approves N14.2bn FG Bailout For Salaries / This Old Research Paper By Then Zoologist Goodluck Jonathan / Youth Unemployment: ‘african Nations Sitting On Keg Of Gunpowder’ –obasanjo Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.