Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. (1197 Views)

Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) / Open And Insult This Girl!!! (pix) / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by DaudaAbu(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
Guyz what is it that really stop us, as in make our heart race when we see a babe we want to talk to.
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2009
Go and talk to her, Geeeessshhh I see guys like you everyday and wonder why they never come over and talk even when you encourage them with a smile undecided
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by MrLoverMAn(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Go and talk to her,  Geeeessshhh I see guys like you everyday and wonder why they never come over and talk even when you encourage them with a smile undecided

Ebonyeyes.

Not every girl has encouraging smile like you my dear.

BTW why ebonyeyes
Do you ave ebonyeyes, Please provide evidence lol
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by omega25red(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
DaudaAbu:

Guyz what is it that really stop us, as in make our heart race when we see a babe we want to talk to.

Dude that just mean you are shy and also afraid of the embarassment that comes with being rejected.
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by 190: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
den let it swallow u @poster

@omega
been rejected aint that bad so long a penny do not drop 4rm ur pocket!
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by no1madman(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ground open and swallow him------------------
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by Bestglo(f): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
hehehehehe
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by tkb417(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2009
amen!
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by whiteroses(f): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Go and talk to her, Geeeessshhh I see guys like you everyday and wonder why they never come over and talk even when you encourage them with a smile undecided
some girls are not nice at all they'll drag you no respect for anyone but most guys are scared of rejection cos if she says no things will never be the same again lol
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by zeal500: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
No longer for something and strong thing
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2009
Rejection!
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by BlackRevo: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Go and talk to her,  Geeeessshhh I see guys like you everyday and wonder why they never come over and talk even when you encourage them with a smile undecided

Smiling might not be enough sometimes and some girls even after that smile can be very mean after wards if the guy eventually comes and mess up like shivering.

whiteroses:

some girls are not nice at all they'll drag you no respect for anyone but most guys are scared of rejection cos if she says no things will never be the same again lol

so true and even worst when the age difference is too much and also rejection leads to wider problems for the guy like it could spread to her friends as well.
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by yme1(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2009
that is the reason i always give them guys the most sexiest smile ever
just to encourage them even if am not into them
you need to conquer your fear and walk up to them
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by chidyke77(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2009
@poster, self confidence makes a man.
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2009
@omega25
Dude that just mean you are shy and also afraid of the embarassment that comes with being rejected.

But is that the end of the world? Thats allowing some1 control ur life or hw u feel

@ebonyeyes
Go and talk to her, Geeeessshhh I see guys like you everyday and wonder why they never come over and talk even when you encourage them with a smile

They find it hard to bliv its them u are smiling at. moreover they dont kno what to talk bout? u think if they say 'hw is work' its okay?

@190
been rejected aint that bad so long a penny do not drop 4rm your pocket!
Its more than penny dropping frm ur pocket ooohhh. som guyz 'll prefer to loose like a thousand bucks than feel the eyes of like 20peops looking at him and knowin he's jst been put down.

@black_revo
Smiling might not be enough sometimes and some girls even after that smile can be very mean after wards if the guy eventually comes and mess up like shivering.
Or like starting with 'i think i kno u somewhere? or babe saying , pls, pls am not ur type.

@y me
that is the reason i always give them guys the most sexiest smile ever
just to encourage them even if am not into them
you need to conquer your fear and walk up to them
Giving som guys ur sexiest smile make things worse. cos they get so weak in the knee they dare not walk cos there leg gonna wobble.

what i've deduced here in short is that its the fear of rejection or shyness that causes this prob. bt truth b told do we always xpect to be accepted? wont evrything turn out boring if we are abl to get any girl we talk to?

pls keep the replies coming
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by letustalk(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2009
Well DaudaAbu, i guess it is just a stage of life but nevertheless relative to the persona. some peeps have grown up being naturally bold about their moves while others are just a natural creation of shyness. however, a day comes for some and they overcome it. for others too it is so terrible that God has to push a girl to them. whichever way, if you see a girl you really like, go for her. talk to her. just do it! that is the spirit. just do it! it doesnt matter whether you are first embarrassed by her response, just do it!
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2009
DaudaAbu:

what a hilarious topic man
The Ground Should Open And Swallow Me. grin grin grin
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by DaudaAbu(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2009
@rokiatu
what a hilarious topic man
The Ground Should Open And Swallow Me.

U didnt say anythin na pls contribute, if u're in the man's mind
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by sexyLeamon(f): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
people usually get nervous around their crush which seem perfectly normal to me. undecided
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by Easybaby(f): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
@poster . . .Topic doesn't match the content sad angry cry
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2009
I just see all these guys looking and staring and itching to talk to me and eventhough I flash my best smile they still stay away. I think you guys should go ahead and talk after all it wouldnt kill you if a couple of girls say no just keep it moving because it will only increase your confidence to talk to girls. smiley
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by Easybaby(f): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
I just see all these guys looking and staring and itching to talk to me and eventhough I flash my best smile they still stay away.

sounds like you are searching undecided guys this is a pointer grin wink grin
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
MrLoverMAn:

Ebonyeyes.

Not every girl has encouraging smile like you my dear.

BTW why ebonyeyes
Do you ave ebonyeyes, Please provide evidence lol

Yes my eyes are ebony grin believe that

whiteroses:

Yes I know some girls are not nice but there are some nice girls out there, I think guys stereotype girls and cal it a losing battle without even trying in the ist place

Black_Revo:

Not true, a girl that has made the effort to smile at you obviously likes what she sees or is a nice person.

DaudaAbu:

@ebonyeyes
They find it hard to bliv its them u are smiling at.  moreover they dont kno what to talk bout? u think if they say 'hw is work' its okay?

Well thats self esteem issues then. So how do guys approach girls then if they dont know what to talk about?
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
Easybaby:

sounds like you are searching undecided guys this is a pointer grin wink grin

Nah not really, I just decided to change because some people think I may look unapproachable grin
Re: The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. by CrazyMan(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Poster.

If you're scared of approaching a woman, then be prepared to be a bachelor for the rest of your life; because all those beautiful girls which you were so shy to approach, would be taken by braver guys.

So when next you see a girl you're feel you're attracted to, don't hesitate to make your feelings known to her before its too late. Believe me, its much better to try and fail than you not making any attempt at all

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Blessed With preety ladies / Why Do Some Ladies Never Believe Their Man Can Be Faithful: / How Do I Live Without U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.