Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun (1770 Views)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / GEJ: Buhari Is Not Making Use Of 50% Of His Brain / After Berating GEJ, Buhari Increases Petrol Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by broseme: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Read what Pa Ikhide wrote below.....

"In March 2015, the correct decision was to elect Buhari to replace a failed Jonathan administration whose profligacy threatened the very survival of the country."

"Unlike Fayose, Buhari/APC pivoted cleverly away from the populist promises they made during the last election and have gotten away so far with modulating or outright breaking several of these promises while embracing, however slowly and costly, a more pragmatic economic course."

- Moses Ochonu
   Facebook posts, 06/24/2016

Hmmm. From my often stated perspective, Goodluck Jonathan was unfit to be president of Nigeria, but Muhammadu Buhari is even more unfit to be president. Nigeria did not deserve these two bumbling characters. However, it was extreme poor judgment to have left Jonathan for Buhari. Those that sold the dummy to Nigerians knew how inept Buhari is but they were swayed by personal and ethnocentric (Southwest) considerations.

The power grab was just that - personal and ethnocentric. We are paying heavily for all that. Jonathan as a leader was inept but he had people around him who knew what they were doing. We counseled agitation for structures of accountability, we begged that we should not move from one latrine to the other and no one would listen.

The APC made fantastic promises that were just that - fantastic. The APC has failed to, not decided to, fulfill them. There is no ability, indeed no capacity  for strategic thinking on their part. Buhari and the APC have wrecked whatever semblance of structure and processes they met on the ground and the looting continues.

Who really believes we had a choice in the devaluation of the Naira? Instead of hiring seasoned professionals, Buhari has surrounded himself with his clansmen, shallow and poorly educated  social media overlords, clueless Diaspora PhD vuvuzelas and petty crooks. I mean, why is Amaechi a minister? He should be in jail! Why is Kemi Adeosun a minister? She should be in a classroom, being taught!

Let us not sugarcoat our circumstances, we are in a hot mess. Hopefully, we have all learned a lesson. You cannot run a country on bullshit.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by broseme: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
What do you think?
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by Immatex(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
What is there to say.

You spoke our minds and heart.

From frying pan to fire.

Trouble continues!!!

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by feldido(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Well said
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by Ekugbeh(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Wah z all diz grammar 4.
U spoke intelligently and u weren't intelligent enough to spot the scam coming.
My friend park well.
Medicine afta death.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by jay2pee(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] So true... Will be back to comment when it hits front page
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Right on point, u said it d way it is. What do u expect from Buhari? U can only provide solution if u have d knowledge n d idea.
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by mikolo80: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Wah z all diz grammar 4.
My friend park well.
Medicine afta death.
don't mind dem. every body has 20 20 vision in hindsight
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by pacino26(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Wah z all diz grammar 4.
My friend park well.
Medicine afta death.

Meet me at Platinum Lounge for a bottle of your choice wine cool cool

They made a mess of things now they seek succor in writing long epistles of the obvious.

I pray he survives the remaining yrs of this tenure to right his wrongs.

On a very important note, the elite old men are few and the young youths are the bulk majority. Let's take our destiny and shape whatever is left of our future to lay good foundation for our kids.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by aloeman15(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
How?
pacino26:

Meet me at Platinum Lounge for a bottle of your choice wine cool cool

They made a mess of things now they seek succor in writing long epistles of the obvious.

I pray he survives the remaining yrs of this tenure to right his wrongs.

On a very important note, the elite old men are few and the young youths are the bulk majority. Let's take our destiny and shape whatever is left of our future to lay good foundation for our kids.
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by DaBullIT(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2016
By their names you shall know them , old an young mumus and fwools
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by gohzieh(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Its a terrible state nigeria is right now.
I will still continue to pray for this beloved country.
God bless Nigeria Bless PDP Bless APC Bless PMB Bless ME
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by Aegon(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2016
Diaspora PhD vuvuzelas, grin this one got me grin grin grin
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Well said the writer. Adeosun needs to be reprimanded in class room for further studies. Yorubba just want her there as their own Okonjo Iweala despite her thin educational qualification and experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2016
gohzieh:
Its a terrible state nigeria is right now.

I will still continue to pray for this beloved country.

God bless Nigeria
Bless PDP
Bless APC
Bless PMB
Bless ME

Yorubaa...speaking in tongues.
Re: See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun by gost: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2016
All of us including the Yurobas, knew very well even before the campaigns that Buhari has no capacity to manage a diversified country like Nigeria.
But as a result of hatred for south south and south east Nigeria the Yurobas collaborated with their slave masters again to hand over nigeria to an incompetent man just to spite the east and gain the vice presidency and a few govenrment appointments.
And the Yurobas are so disapointed because outside of the ministerial appointments in which the constitution force the president to have a minister per state, the president has sent all the available appointments to the north, asking his yuroba slaves to go to hell, telling them that he does not trust them.
its a shame, the level of incompetency mr. buhari is dissplaying at the presidency.

(1) (Reply)

SE Governors Vs SW Governors Who Execute More Projects / APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose / Yemi Osinbajo Reveals Top Secret On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.