Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest (2122 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
LuveU2:
Its well everyone . dauntless15 happy sunday wink
wao cheesy someone i know is doing some refining, i like this version of you better how was service
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jarizod:
jrod ke grin
sniffs took handkerchief blew it, i thought that was yo name
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by LuveU2(f): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
wao cheesy someone i know is doing some refining, i like this version of you better how was service
Do i have another version?
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
LuveU2:
Do i have another version?
the moniker, hateU2 is what i meant
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by LuveU2(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
the moniker, hateU2 is what i meant
we re not one wink
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
LuveU2:
we re not one wink
awesome lol, people can lie for Africa

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by BoboFashion(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
LuveU2:
we re not one wink
Hmmmm shocked
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Jay542(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Them don know the winner right from the beginning. They just made us sweat it. The winner isnt bad for a winner sha but ivyy and mimzy had more people.
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Lavedaa: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[size=35pt][i]Smellymouth aka ALAGA1, Chairman,
OMO- ONILE ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND,

AND

SANDOSKI......

Congratulations to each and everyone of us!!!

*LANICKY~
*MIMZY~
*IVYY~
*REFINER ~
*MYSTICALGAL~
*MISSGDOPE~
*OPTIONAL1~

and OTHERS ____ You are all QUEENSkisskiss

****WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU...... ONE LOVEkiss

[/size]

I just like you..no time cheesy
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jay542:
Them don know the winner right from the beginning. They just made us sweat it. The winner isnt bad for a winner sha but ivyy and mimzy had more people.
dont be modest what did she have that made her stood out from the others
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Jay542(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
dont be modest what did she have that made her stood out from the others
i dont know but all she needed to have were votes. And they said she got that.
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jay542:

i dont know but all she needed to have were votes. And they said she got that.
yes they said, and thats the problem, this is the reason why i didn't wanna vote at first
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lavedaa:

I just like you..no time cheesy

Thanks dear......kiss

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by firstking01(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
Wasn't interested at first because I've witnessed this before and i think the votes of the other contestants should be made known to us especially mimzy's i can't believe the result at all, am not happy at all.
My thought of the whole scenario is that Dygeasy and his crew disapointed me, and i will never involve myself in the subsequent missnairaland/mrnairaland contest...on one thread like that created by Daviyjones, i was listed to compete for mrnairaland, but i won't.
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by robosky02(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
@ SANDOSKI

after all our bae still remain our

QUEEN

Team Minzy

that one na there own

lets go there... grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
robosky02:

@ SANDOSKI

after all our bae still remain our

QUEEN

Team Minzy

that one na there own

lets go there... grin

smiley wink

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Jay542(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
yes they said, and thats the problem, this is the reason why i didn't wanna vote at first
i met pple and it was fun that was why i voted sha. Its all good. Life goes on
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
firstking01:
My thought of the whole scenario is that Dygeasy and his crew disapointed me, and i will never involve myself in the subsequent missnairaland/mrnairaland contest...on one thread like that created by Daviyjones, i was listed to compete for mrnairaland, but i won't.
dude its very disappointing the way things turn out and on same boat with you i dont think I'll involve myself again
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jay542:

i met pple and it was fun that was why i voted sha. Its all good. Life goes on
exactly life goes on

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by niyot124: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
I thought Saintsamuraii predicted ivyy would win undecided

Who is the fake prophet now? grin grin grin

I just hope there wasn't any ojoro involved sha undecided
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Jay542(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
exactly life goes on
bless bro. well said
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Lavedaa: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thanks dear......kiss

You welcome cheesy

Hope your Sunday wasn't bad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Here By Declare My Intentions To Contest For Mr Nairaland 2017 / Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. / When Your Girlfriend Is Good/strong In Bed, But.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.