Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert (1077 Views)

Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai / Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by abeniagbon(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2016
The current harsh economics to kill more of people around the country with fact of which people goes through lot of difficulties to sustain and live a good life that has been a problem for its citizen. Expect says many factors fuel it such as non- communicable diseases, NCDs, including diabetes; hypertension and obesity, coronary heart disease, diabetes, stroke are increasing. There have been speculation that the rise in sudden deaths may be caused by the current harsh economic situation due to job losses, non-payment of salaries, rising cost of goods and services, persistent fuel scarcity, abysmal electricity power supply, Meanwhile, a school of thought believes that sometimes these deaths are diabolical, meaning that they are caused by witch-craft and enemies. The belief has continued to hamper accurate statistics and treatment of coronary heart disease which cardiologists have declared a public health concern. But health watchers are of the view that though daily challenges convern. But health watchers are of the view that though daily challenges could be contributors, there are a lot more causes. According to them, there is need for Nigerians to embrace evidence-based approach, by conducting post-mortem when a person dies to erase doubts and help to find solution.

www.benablogs.com/2016/06/difficulties-to-kill-more-nigeria-soon.html?m=1
Cc:, Lalasticlala
Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by InfomejobsN: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2016
<<<<< Back to the sender

Better Days Ahead Joor >>>>>

2 Likes

Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Thats the reality

1 Like

Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by Psylas(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2016
InfomejobsN:
<<<<< Back to the sender

better days in your dream

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2016
reduction in population is a good thing na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by Breadmaker: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2016
InfomejobsN:
<<<<< Back to the sender

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by zuchyblink(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2016
May God help me. My fear of being a failure in a hard country like Nigeria has made me prehypertensive according to my Dr and my psychologist. May God help us in this country.
Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by InfomejobsN: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Psylas:
better days in your dream

Watch and See
Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by mightyhaze: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2016
The country is truly proving more stressful and difficult to live in. I can occassionally manage staying at home without light,..but my offices has 2 run on fuel 2 4,..odawise I lose clients and infact some expensive products.

Now i spend nuffn less dan 120k monthly on fuel and maintenanceof generators both home and offices.

Imagine blowing like 1.5m yearly just 2 generate electricity,...

And I no be dangote sad

Tax,rent and other numerous levies and expenditures dey dey wait me o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by 989900: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
While Nigeria's case is one of the worst, this is happening not only in Nigeria, but in many countries as we speak -- people are in mad debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert by porka: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
They don't care if people die.

They declare it boldly everywhere that people MUST die for their 'dreamed Eldorado' to materialize.

That's why news of death is not important to them.

Can you see them already talking about other countries?

(1) (Reply)

Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Released: God Will Continue To Punish Nigeria / The Great Purge Of 2017 / Photos: Army Parades Armoured Tanks On Port Harcourt Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.