Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

It's Very Urgent, Please Help Locate Family - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Very Urgent, Please Help Locate Family (504 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies In Liberia As Search Begins To Locate Her Family. Photos / URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board / urgent please!!At What Period Does Removing A Pregnancy Becomes Abortion?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Very Urgent, Please Help Locate Family by Deputyvictor(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello Sisters& Brothers! This individual was a victim of a road traffic accident two days ago (Friday 24th June 2016). He was brought in unconscious. All efforts to reach family and friends by the FRSC have proven abortive hence the need to resort to this platform. Identity of this individual could not be ascertained either. He is currently in the Accident and Emergency unit of Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH). Kindly rebroadcast this message till it reachles family and friends of this young man. May Allah bless you as you do so. Thank you.
NB: Vehicle was traveling from Kaduna to Kano

1 Share

Re: It's Very Urgent, Please Help Locate Family by Destined2win: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, is there a way you can help? Please check
Re: It's Very Urgent, Please Help Locate Family by jmichlins(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2016
I pray he does not wake with loss of memory. I think the medical term is amesia and i wish him speedy recovery. Amen
Re: It's Very Urgent, Please Help Locate Family by Luckylife(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Quick recovery!

(1) (Reply)

12 Tips To Become Healthier You / Most Hygienic And Best Way To Eradicate Infestation Of Rats, Mice And Bat / Benefit Of Warm Water To The Body System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.