Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? (12923 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by kettykin: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2016
This chap called Bruteforce is a mental case, I suggest nairaland.com should have a psychologist in house that can assist this group of people.

Such people denigrate the essence of having a public forum, just take a look at how an otherwise very informative discuss has been railroaded into something else by a very critical mental patient.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Kneeling and begging is not new in this particular tribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Almaiga: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
And the tribal war continues, book space grab my popcorn and sobo drink. grin
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by MirabelArode(f): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
uniklinkum:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Salam aylakum...grin
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by MirabelArode(f): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
Even google can answer that question. Simply type, KNEELING BEGGING TRIBE and search. We know them, the Diya brotherscheesy

Laugh wan tear my belle. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by DLioness(f): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yoruba men ar shameless.

3 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Almaiga:
And the tribal war continues, book space grab my popcorn and sobo drink. grin
There is NO tribal war oh .
We are just describing recent incidents. . grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
DLioness:
Yoruba men ar shameless.

What a dolt. What do you call the ibo men lying flat on their bellies at Ladipo market? What about the ultimate coward who ran over children in a desperate bid to escape to Abidjan?

2 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by DLioness(f): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aigbofa:

What a dolt. What do you call the ibo men lying flat on their bellies at Ladipo market? What about the ultimate coward who ran over children in a desperate bid to escape to Abidjan?
So goin to take care of the igbos shipd to Abidjan is wat u call running? Those men lying ar jst exercising their bodies. Do u want them to be lazy lik u?

5 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Perfecttouch(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Intellect20:
Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling Down And Begging is From?

he is a Yoruba man
I am a Yoruba man
Yoruba's are trained to respect their parents
Elders, and seniors, it is in our blood, we've got good home training and etiquette,

Now unlike you bastards that are not properly brought up,not trained. U wake up and greet ur parents with a nod, nna good morning, no home training, no etiquette no respect.mannerless set of tribalized idiots.
Due to your ignorance and illiteracy ,maybe you read but your sawdust brain couldn't phantom that fayose helped that guy to attain the post he got to, he is not an ingrate Incase u don't know. If it were to be me, I will remove my suit, prostrate and roll on the ground cos we were taught to appreciate things no matter how little it is.

You've just shown how senseless you are,opening a thread to showcase your stupidity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by iaamxavier(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
its the brown loofer the people that were gnashing crying and sniffing back then in history grin the beggy beggy useless tribe!

2 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
DLioness:
So goin to take care of the igbos shipd to Abidjan is wat u call running? Those men lying ar jst exercising their bodies. Do u want them to be lazy lik u?

The head of state of Biafra left his capital to take care of Ibos shipped to Abidjan? Who was taking care of those left to die in Enugu?
Tell us another lie; perhaps he left to procure more wooden rifles.

4 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Perfecttouch(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
kettykin:
This chap called Bruteforce is a mental case, I suggest nairaland.com should have a psychologist in house that can assist this group of people.

Such people denigrate the essence of having a public forum, just take a look at how an otherwise very informative discuss has been railroaded into something else by a very critical mental patient.
youve gat nothing to say to the tribal goat that opened the thread in the first place? You need a bed with titanic anchor chain in yabaleft
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by iaamxavier(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Perfecttouch:
he is a Yoruba man
I am a Yoruba man
Elders, and seniors, it is in our blood, we've got good home training and etiquette,

Now unlike you bastards that are not properly brought up,not trained. U wake up and greet ur parents with a nod, nna good morning, no home training, no etiquette no respect.mannerless set of tribalized idiots.
Due to your ignorance and illiteracy ,maybe you read but your sawdust brain couldn't phantom that fayose helped that guy to attain the post he got to, he is not an ingrate Incase u don't know. If it were to be me, I will remove my suit, prostrate and roll on the ground cos we were taught to appreciate things no matter how little it is.

You've just shown how senseless you are,opening a thread to showcase your stupidity.

he is from the beggy beggy tribe who ass lick every one! grin the brown roofers who their surname is dirty their baptismal name is thuggery and fraud and their first name is cowards I forgot to add their confirmation name is ofe m ...... tongue oya go and hang urseff grin

4 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Perfecttouch:
he is a Yoruba man
I am a Yoruba man

You are Pained grin sorry!

10 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
iaamxavier:

he is from the beggy beggy tribe who ass lick every one! grin the brown roofers who their surname is dirty their baptismal name is thuggery and fraud and their first name is cowards I forgot to add their confirmation name is ofe m ...... tongue oya go and hang urseff grin
Like this ==>

7 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Perfecttouch(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
xharder:

You are Pained grin sorry!
why quote me?

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Perfecttouch(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
iaamxavier:

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by iaamxavier(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
quid:

Like this ==>

grin exactly let's finish this brown loofers aiidy or make we pity them b4 they start gnashing and sniffing like their........ u know who grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by iaamxavier(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=Perfecttouch post=46946483][/quote]

grin I forgot to add their Nick name is rapist! tongue

1 Like

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by SlayerSupreme: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Perfecttouch:
he is a Yoruba man
I am a Yoruba man

Due to your ignorance and illiteracy ,maybe you read but your sawdust brain couldn't phantom that fayose helped that guy to attain the post he got to, he is not an ingrate Incase u don't know. If it were to be me, I will remove my suit, prostrate and roll on the ground cos we were taught to appreciate thingsno matter how little it is.

@bolded - HAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAA
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by duduade: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Innovator90:

Igbo men will rather die...commit suicide, than to disgracefully kneel before a fellow man.

Not when billions of Naira are involved and probably when held at a gunpoint
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by freshdude99(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
madukwe1:
Plsssssss who else go this interview message nd
knows the company? A frend of mind told me to
send my details to dia number den i did nd was
invited.
By RECOMMENDATION, PECALIAN-B MEGA
CONCEPT INVITES U 4 AN INTERVIEW ON
WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE @ NO 28 ADA-GEORGE
ROAD OPPOSITE TONINNO FILLING STATION.
TIME 9:AM REF CODE BTM/PEC 866.
In portharcourt, Rivers State.
Tenks
Just dey runaway before ur story will be one that touches the heart
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by uckennety(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yoruba are beggars that's why one of their states is named OYO-meaning begging

Note-no offense just stating the obvious wink

2 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by trekkie: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
#saynototribalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by jumobi1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Keep it mature
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
decomaniaboss:
really igbos are jobless and live with their parents,keep on fooling yourself,yorubas ,that get married without paying bride price and move to their wife parents house that live in a single room,hahhahaah that's with their sisters inlow that have 3children with 3 different men ....the idiots that are tenants in their own village ,useless jobless bastard ,you in particular if you know who your real father is ,i will kill myself today grin grin ...pls go back to that bus stop close to agege where u live with your mother inlow ,sisters nd brothers inlow,wife and 4 step children plus u and your 6 children...igbo will always be your role model ,nd u can't never stand to our feet's..bunch of lazy agberos

1 Like

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by otunbateekay(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
*sigh*Where is 100/100 when u need him!!!
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Mustay(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pettiness is when you view every issue tribally. Nairaland has gone on a terrible low by being a platform from where intellectual discussions used to take place about a decade ago to this.
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by DLioness(f): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aigbofa:

The head of state of Biafra left his capital to take care of Ibos shipped to Abidjan? Who was taking care of those left to die in Enugu?
Tell us another lie; perhaps he left to procure more wooden rifles.
Dnt u see Buhari visiting different states in Nigeria? Ar u teln me if u bcm a leadr u wl focus only in one spot gon gon?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. / Femi Fani-Kayode Files N10bn Suit Against Sahara Reporters For Defamation / Toyin Saraki: Kwara APC Disowns Media Arm Over Libel Against Saraki’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.