Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria (13846 Views)

Simple Steps To Cook A Sweet Egusi Soup / Easy Steps To Make A Refreshing Soya Milk / NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by Pearl2010: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
The health benefit of wines have been extensively reported in popular North American media including The “Oprah Winfrey Show” and the bestselling book “French Women Don't Get Fat”
There is hardly any event you attend today without seeing Wine being served .There is a huge demand for Wine in Nigeria. Start from selling to individuals within your community, supplying to Clubs, Bar, Weddings, Birthday parties, etc. In this article i have listed in 5 quick steps to startup a Wine retail business in Nigeria.
First you would need to understand the different types of wines. Read articles, books, Magazines that are about wine, discuss with Wine savvy people about your plan to start up a wine business and you would get one or two useful information from them on wine. I also recommend that if you are in contact with a wine import company you are planning to do business with you can visit them and also request form to educate you more on wines
Now that you have done this find a suitable location to setup your wine shop, It should be in a area mostly populated by the middle and upper class because these class of people are the main consumers of wine. It would be more advantageous if it situated around a busy location

Next you get a business plan .as the saying goes he who fails to plan; plans to fail there is need to have a business plan that would serve as a guide to you when starting any business and the same applies here.you can consult a consultant on small businesses.

Figure out your source of supply-: Whether you are running a wine shop or starting your own wine production company, you will need regular supply of stock or raw materials.
It is very advantageous getting your wine directly from the Importer and I would help you get this advantage .If you are interested in starting up a Wine Retail Business i could give you the contact info of a Wine Import company in Lagos. They are exclusive importers of Valle De Salinas Red Wine and Sweet Red Wine and they also import and stock a very wide variety of Wines
You can find their contact details they are very well known for giving good discounts
Trendyshade Nigeria Limited
Suite 9 Dominion Plaza,Lawanson Bus Stop,Badore,Ajah
Tel:08079832100,08093300007

Having gotten your stocks ready now stock your shop, and inform your community and prospective customers about your new business and start selling.

NB
Dear readers,also note if you are also planning to start any retail business in Nigeria and you need referrals for direct importers in Lagos drop your request and i will do my best to help you out,Wines,Makeup,Cosmetics,Solar Products,Lightings,Spirits,Building Materials etc

Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by Emai(f): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Am ready now to stock my shop, how do I meet a direct importer of wine and beverages because am interested in starting a wine retail business.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by Emai(f): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Am Tina Emairu
Contact. .... Emai-Aye@hotmail.com
+23490983222609 .......+393291385177
Am ready now to stock my shop, how do I meet a direct importer of wine and beverages because am interested in starting a wine retail business.
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by Annruby: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
hii,i just want to start wine,spirit,vodka business,want to know more about it....08180412020.annoyekanmi@gmail.com
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by Double94: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2017
You can also start a profitable Small Chops Production business . Check http://ahiabenjamin.com.ng/starting-small-chops-business-nigeria/
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by Sparkles003(f): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Emai:
Am Tina Emairu
Contact. .... Emai-Aye@hotmail.com
+23490983222609 .......+393291385177
Same here where do I get them at good prices so as to make profit...please contact me onyinyeme@gmail.com.com
Please I want mainly non alcoholic wines and different varies of good fruit juice....chivita inclusive at whole sale prices.thank you.
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by nuelsylves(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op. Nice one! This biz come to my mind this morning. And I'm just coming online this afternoon to make research on it without knowing that a topic has already been created on it.
Now let me read what you posted.

Modified: Nice but the information was sketchy. Nothing was said about the financial or capital aspect of the business.

Thanks though.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by Ogborokiri(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
am interested in win business ogborokiri@gmail.com
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by idojo: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Hi,

I think I have a good location where I can sell wines and spirits in my area. Thinking of starting up a drinks shop.

Please can you share details of the financials required, profit & loss and general running tips. My major fear for now is how to run the place with my 9 to 5 on the side? I would also need contacts of whole sale importers where I can buy at competitive prices.

Any help in general would be appreciated. Please drop me a message if you can assist.
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by ollins(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
If you are interested in getting wines directly from Europe. Get in touch today 0034698722581
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by Mariangeles(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollins:
If you are interested in getting wines directly from Europe. Get in touch today 0034698722581
How much would one need to invest in such a business ??
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria by blisscollection: 10:17pm On May 18, 2022
Please I want to set a wholesale and retail store... selling drinks, nonalcoholic, alcoholic,spirit,fruits drinks, coke and the likes..pls can you give me contacts...and how much can I started with..
You can reach me with this email...
blisskei3@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Tomatoes , Other Commodities Hit Lagos Markets / Creative Food Pictures / Christmas Cow Attacks Man In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.