Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano (29710 Views)

Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Meets With Sen. Bukola Saraki And Yakubu Dogara (pics) / President Buhari Meets Pastor Tunde Bakare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano by Blazebling1: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Muslims and this their religion na wa o
Re: Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano by brajy(m): 2:58am On Jun 27, 2016
this Hausa people ehn.....e get as e be o.!!!

they ain't suppose to be in Nigeria at all! I prefer them to be in India instead!!
I'm also living in Kano, doing my life there, but I always pray not to be a victim of such whatsoever!

forget say u be military man they don't cares especially if u goes out alone.
Re: Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano by murmee: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2016
histemple:

I don't even understand why Okorocha described the late woman as a "heroine because it took over a hundred men to kill her". Was there anywhere in that report where it was recorded that the woman fought them until she was overpowered?

Was he being mischievously sarcastic or just wanted to make mockery of the man?

Again, if OkoroHausa wanted to help, why was he emphasising the readiness of the state government to give the woman a befitting burial instead of supporting the man who lamented to have lost everything?
And a good way to help the man is to relocate him to his home state and set him up in some sort of business and give him accommodation.

Re: Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano by murmee: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2016
jesusjewel1:

You people should leave Lalasticlala alone.
hhhaaannn. what's with the frequent call of his name?
E don do ooo.
Don't mind them. They want to make it look like Lalasticlala is the owner of Nairaland. Give them an inch, they will want to take a mile.
Re: Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano by chernest2002: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2016
So after more than one hundred goats murdered the woman na only five goats kano government arrested, and okorocha have nothing to say other than trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) / Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola / Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.