Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Fix An Android Phone That Won’t Charge/discharges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix An Android Phone That Won’t Charge/discharges (757 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune / Tecno Boom J8 Review: A N41,000 Phone That Crushes Its Rivals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix An Android Phone That Won’t Charge/discharges by Tecmobs(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Generally, Android phones are known for long-lasting battery capacity irrespective of how many processes you are running at the same time, the battery life shouldn’t be an issue. But it could be really confusing when you discover your android phone is not charging when connected to your charger and some times your battery percentage to remain at the same level for hours or in fact drop steadily.

The problem occurs in various ways, either your phone won’t charge when it is plugged in, or it only charges very slowly (sometimes barely faster than it is discharging). It’s a very common complaint, and I recently encountered this issue with my Phantom Z

Am very certain you must have thought of “Why is my Android phone not charging or discharging despite being connected to a power source?”

Lets see the obvious reasons below:

(1.) Insufficient power source: If you’re charging using a PC (via USB cord) or from a faulty power source then this is possible....
View full post --->>
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/06/how-to-fix-android-phone-that-wont_74.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Phone Around #25000 / Glo Bis On Android Not Working Again / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.