Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Will I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do? (455 Views)

''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do? by paezeamama: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Greetings nairalander! Pls this me 1st time of posting on line cos dis is important to me and I need a nice advice. There dis gal I was asking out in school dat yr no douth very pretty gal. During d process of asking her out she told me she had a boo frnd. My face nd mood change immediately and she noticed nd say sorry any dat.does days she hardly pick my call .Pls note dis gal is a shy gal. But I notice dat any time she not neatly dress or feel she not beautiful enough she avoid standing face to face with me and she becomes nervous when ever we stand face to face.Now d time is dat I stoped call nd seeing her I left school b4 her nd for long we had not talked but always see her on whatsup but will mega say hi for close to one year nd few months .now today she posted one beautiful pics of her .and I chatted her FINE GAL HAPPY Sunday . She neva reply the next tin she went offline gem whatsup with DP nd PM removed without reply. Need advice frm gals here on what her action mine. Should I call her line ? I like her duo. Pls mature inputs only.
Re: What Will I Do? by M2dX(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
three gud hot slap for u will just help.
Re: What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wetin u dey talk? summarize pls
Re: What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
I no understand wetin u write 4 up dia oo. undecided
Re: What Will I Do? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
I Swear! You must Show Me your Headmistress! I gat collect all ya sukul feez and setup a carpenter shade 4u. (Bros Na Joke ooo.)

1 Like

Re: What Will I Do? by bitchcrafts: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Guy, I know u are telling the truth (I can feel it) but can u pls repackage ur ordeal, I mean your construction just dey conflict with one another as if asking a person suffering from Parkinson's to report a hostage situation.Senza offesa oh grin
Re: What Will I Do? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
op... If only you typed it better... If only....
Re: What Will I Do? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Wetin u dey talk?
summarize pls

You dey talk sumnary which language is he speaking in the first place. He sounds like he used online translation.
Na when him don translate we go sabi summarize
Re: What Will I Do? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
I barely understand because your grammar is bad, quit using short hand. But here is how to go.

Human are social being and sometimes not sure how to act. You only need to set for them a perspective on how to act and how they should also percieve you, that's psychology. Enough of grammar.

This am about to write you, if it doesn't work then you did it wrongly.

Get her to a secluded area where she would be comfortable and not in the eyes of the public.

Tell her to lock eyes with you while you talk. Ask her questions using negative psychology. Example
(Sarah, Why do you hate me this much?) Or (Sarah, Why are you never gonna love me?)

For every negative way you coin the question would result to a positive answer or positive gesture or smile.

That's human mind for you, Don't ever ask her question being positive or promising the world and NEVER beg her. You would loose your stance as a man and let her have mantle of leadership and choice.

If no positive answer, stay silent and lock eyes with her, she must reply, she's only nervous which is normal for girls. But if she confirms to love her boyfriend, Let he be, she don't want you.

Ensure you make her laugh, be funny because you would make her loose her guard subconsciously. Don't beg and don't stalk her on social media.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won / Man allegedly slapped girlfriend for calling female friend slowpoke / 10 Plain Psychological Tips For Facebook Stalkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.