Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,046 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria (990 Views)

Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra / So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? / Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by chysweet(f): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB Sunday urged the British Government to help Nigeria organize Biafra exit from Nigeria as a mark of exemplary leadership, akin to the recently organized British exit from the European Union.

IPOB in a statement titled “There must be “BIAFREXIT” in line with the just concluded BREXIT” signed by its spokespersons Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya Barrister Emma Nmezu, while congratulating the British Government for respecting the wishes of her citizens but noted that it will amount to hypocrisy if David Cameron that initiated the British exit will be fraternizing with the Nigerian Government in the alleged murderous activities against Biafra agitators.

“Britain as the closest ally of the Nigerian Government as a mark of exemplary leadership, must guide President Muhammadu Buhari and his colleagues to organize a BIAFREXIT akin to the recently organized BREXIT.

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, congratulate the Government and people of Britain for organizing the BREXIT vote and applaud the British Government for respecting the wishes of her citizens.

SOURCE: http://www.dailywatchng.com/ipob-seeks-britain-support-for-biafra-exit-from-nigeria/
Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by fkpboss: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Make we no scope ourselves, you are going nowhere
Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Yorubanews: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
I hope they get it. They're nothing but NUISANCE in NIgeria.

Greedy touts think that they'd need Britain's help when they started insulting British people on their failed radio. This is why no one take y'all serious.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by MirabelArode(f): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
We yoruba muslims will jump in here and talk about ipod and ugandans. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Tocheagle(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
±
Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by crownprince102: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Candyrain(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

Greedy touts didn't remember that they'd need Britain's help when they started insulting British people on their failed radio. This is why no one take y'all serious.

Why are u guys always hyperventilating and feel threatened whenever Biafra is mentioned? Shuoooooo... I tire for una busybody ooo

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Yorubanews: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Candyrain:

Why are u guys always hyperventilating and feel threatened whenever Biafra is mentioned? Shuoooooo... I tire for una busybody ooo

Because you touts always blame Yorubas for your failure as you always do.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Candyrain(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

Because you touts always blame Yorubas for your failure as you always do.

And then u all made it a job to be on every Biafra thread, huh?

Ok keep it up, u are doing a fantastic job

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Yorubanews: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Candyrain:

And then u all made it a job to be on every Biafra thread, huh?

Ok keep it up, u are doing a fantastic job

As Biafrans made it their jobs to blame Yorubas for their ineptitude.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Chibuhealth(f): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

As Biafrans made it their jobs to blame Yorubas for their ineptitude.
who you help?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
I'm from the south south but my two hands up.

Biafra should secede from this country called Nigeria. I support the Kanu's movement. Nigeria started out as fraud by the imperialist.

#NnamdiKanu is a hero.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

Greedy touts think that they'd need Britain's help when they started insulting British people on their failed radio. This is why no one take y'all serious.
Stop being ethnocentric and study your country history sir, I'm not Igbo but I support the Biafra movement.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Yorubanews: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
aaronson:
Stop being ethnocentric and study your country history sir, I'm not Igbo but I support the Biafra movement.

If Yorubas don't support, you cry. When they support, you change tactics and still cry.
Pass a referendum today, Yorubas will say Yes. Get ready to vacate the SW. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

If Yorubas don't support, you cry. When they support, you change tactics and still cry.
Pass a referendum today, Yorubas will say Yes. Get ready to vacate the SW. grin
Tell by these you have written, you so ethnocentric and bigot. Answer this question.

Write me 3 lines about the origin of the Yoruba, Just 3 lines.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Yorubanews: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
aaronson:
Tell by these you have written, you so ethnocentric and bigot. Answer this question.
Write me 3 lines about the origin of the Yoruba, Just 3 lines.

And proud of it.

Let me make it clear again; We Yorubas say YES to Biafra and YES to insecticiding the eastern insects in our region.
Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:

And proud of it.

Let me make it clear again; We Yorubas say YES to Biafra and YES to insecticiding the eastern insects in our region.
Quit being like that, you couldn't provide me with answers but went ahead to cussing out the Igbos

That's so not fair.

Stop with that negative energy towards the Igbos instead direct the energy to people who got Nigerians in this mess. Now who were those people? That's the question to ask, Go on, Study and determine the fraud and lie Nigeria as a country is made of.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Seeks Britain Support For Biafra Exit From Nigeria by Yorubanews: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
aaronson:
Quit being like that, you couldn't provide me with answers but went ahead to cussing out the Igbos

That's so not fair.

Stop with that negative energy towards the Igbos instead direct the energy to people who got Nigerians in this mess. Now who were those people? That's the question to ask, Go on, Study and determine the fraud and lie Nigeria as a country is made of.

Story for the gods.

You call support for Biafra a negative energy towards Ibos? cheesy grin Ibos are the ones showing Yorubas negative energy because they hate the competition Yorubas bring.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Gov: PDP Factions Submit Separate Names To INEC / Germany To Send Back Many Nigerians:Merkel / CBN To Raise Anambra's Agric Intervention Fund To N5bn- Emefiele(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.