Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! (1109 Views)

Stop Your Friends From Knowing That You Have Read Their Whatsapp Messages / How To Share Your Airtel Mb With Your Friends / Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by matarese(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2009
hi
i would like to introduce a calling plan to you. these are the features :

1. works with Glo GSM Network, you can use existing glo line or new one
2. Unlimited free calls and sms to other Glo lines on the same package
3. Save up to 50% on current phone or recharge card bills
4. cost 5,500 naira for the 1st month (including 4,000 one time registration and processing fee) and 1,500 monthly thereafter
5. the 1,500 naira rental fees is to cover the unlimited free calls and sms to as many people as you wish for the month
6. You can even make money by introducing and registering your friends and family on to the same billing plan

you are interested and want more info? txt your email address to 08098276919, 08076043111 (you can call to speak with me if you want)
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by Dclique(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
Eehhn, is that so?
Lol.
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by matarese(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
of course!
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by symbian03(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
I don't even bother reading your post but i guess its funny hehehe
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by aieromon(m): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2009
Does Michael Adenuga know 'bout this? shocked
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by agoro2u: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2009
i no think so
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by Dwayne(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2009
. . mybe dis guy is his son!
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by matarese(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2009
it's all legit guys
walk into any Glo World and ask about the Glo Call Redux Plan. Call Glo Customer Care on your phone and speak with them and come back here to tell us what you were told,
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by elvymoore: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2009
@Matarese.is this free call thing u dey talk about only applicable to calls from glo to glo.does it make calls free from glo to other networks?
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by matarese(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
@ elvymoore

it's for only Glo lines - new or existing

Free calls to other Glo lines on the same Plan.
20kobo off peak & 25kobo peak period Glo to Glo calls
Cheaper rates (50% off) to all other networks

txt ur email addy to 08076043111 for more info
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by Emeka72(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
then wats free abou d stuff? if u have to pay all dat.
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by matarese(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2009
matarese:

Free calls to other Glo lines on the same Plan.

shocked
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by FreCalz247: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
That's it ma brother, it's real and it's happening with or without you that is reading this post.

If you would like to receive more info on this powerful product, or same stuff on Visafone network,

call Hudson on 07041263490 or 08078705200

This is the era of FREE CALLS no time to waste on money 4 recharge cards, lol

Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by tmny: 3:16am On Sep 07, 2009
They don come again oooo N.L shine ur eyes angry angry angry
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by FreCalz247: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2009
tmny:

They don come again oooo N.L shine your eyes angry angry angry

My people perish before of lack of knowledge, so it is written. but I tell you today that, it is what you don't know that kept you far behind others that knows it. It is time to accept changes by learning new facts about how thing are being done in our modern world today.

One day, you'll come subscribing to this new technology, because technology drive the world today.

for details e-mail me direct to freecalls2472@yahoo.com or call 08078705200
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by Ogboraph(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2009
Na ur father get Glo ba. Noting free comes truely free u must pay at the end
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by adebayo201: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2009
dont mind dem o0h! dey can quote all d 66bookz of the holy book byt they ar DANGEROUS! undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by matarese(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ogboraph:

Na your father get Glo ba. Noting free comes truely free u must pay at the end

my papa no get even 1Naira 4 Glo. if u cant go to the nearest Glo office to make enquiries, call Glo Customer Care - 121 or 200 or Call Redux Customer Care - 0700CALLREDUX (0700225573389)
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by matarese(m): 12:35am On Apr 02, 2011
lol
just stumbled on this post again after all this time and i decided to ask: Did any of you "nairalanders" that were so quick to call me all kinds of names and insinuate that i was planning to scam people take any time to checkout my claims by calling Glo customer care or not?

i thot as much.

FYI, i am still using my GLO callredux line and it still makes a whole lot of sense,
Re: Call Your Friends, Workers, Colleagues, Family & Loved Ones Free! by wowgold: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2011
Souds great `````BUt ````````````

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Repair My Storm Screen Prblem / . / Rim(blackberry) Seriously Considering A Switch To Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.