Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162298 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
koonbey koonbey koonbey. How many time I call you? 1143 ooooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
koonbey:

You need to be more careful how you talk. In your position as mod on such a sensitive section, you should beware of making such declarations and instead act as an objective arbiter.

If a scammer is trying to use my identity to perpetuate a fraud, rather than spring to action to clear my name and smoke out the fraudster, I'm pussyfooting and dancing around the matter. By all means, feel free to call me accomplice to a fraudster. The scammer now goes behind to reach out to him to play victim and and try to make it look as if Dajojo is the scammer instead and he hurriedly posted the screenshot. Why?
This thread would not have gotten to this point if only he had responded to the allegations much earlier.It's sad that he also lost money to this horrible deal, but the way he handled the whole thing brought about a cloud of suspicion over him which wouldn't have of only he was straightforward from the onset.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
I'm so into this grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
oxsam88:
Na three times o cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

You see, The internet has a way of bringing out the worst in people but it also changes them. Im very calm person and this forum wasnt like diz before all dis small small boiz invaded everywhere. Singapore1 came to meet me today. He was with me for ONLY 10mins why? Because I refused to show him my paypal funds?

The next thing he said to me, "YOU WASTED MY TIME" am going. Can you imagine a guy parading himself like a business man on these page.

I'm not angry with him, But am angry with "PERP" the lady that sent him to me. Someone you sent doesnt know a jerk about what's doing, but you still send him after all.

Singapore1. Its a pleasure meeting you and I want to read your own part of the story.

Thanks

In other News 1000USD Paypal still available.

Thanks

Day11

yes you wasted my time, i am not accusing you of anything , but before coming to your place, i called you and told you i am on my way, a person coming all the way from mainland to meet you for island you should know you have to do better than JPEG image if you want to convince me that you have the funds ... and this is not the first time i will be meeting people for funds especially payoneer funds, we don't talk much you bring out your phone or laptop after greeting then you show me evidence, but instead you asked me to sit down and wait for what?
the fact that i am glued to my system 24/7 doesnt mean i have nothing better to do, all i want from you is a prove, you didnt give me and for your information i stayed more than 10 minutes

it was nice meeting you mr day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:
like i said earlier i am not labelling anybody a scammer here, if you havent scam anybody, you are not a scammer
a friend wanted to buy 1800$ of PayPal then he asked me to go see him ( day11) to verify if he is legit or not
day11 now called me to confirm if i am singapore , i sadi yes, then he asked me to come to cms

as if i know something is wrong i called him back and asked him

"are you the onwer of the cash?" he said yes !!

i called again and asked if he is the owner of the cash he said yes that infact i am coming to meet him in his office

then i used my hard earn 500 naira to take a cab and okada to his "office" .. when i got there i asked him to bring out his laptop or phone and log into his paypal account to show me the funds ( even fake e-mail will deceive me at this point )

the day11 was now showing me JPEG image of available FUNDS

i said " brother log into your PayPal account and show me the funds " he con ask me to use my number call the buyer
i con call the buyer , this is what he was telling the lady
" hello madam, you have nothing to fear your representative is here , all you need to do is to transfer money to that account and i will pay you"
then i told the lady not to pay anything until i see the funds
this is what day11 said when i asked him to show me the funds for the last time .. he said

" let your lady pay first then i will instruct my guy to credit his paypal account "
i was like which guy? then i left in anger ( wasted another 500 naira, making 1000 in total )

i am not labelling him a scammer oo, but if there is any lie in what i said make e come defend am

( make i go find way to make 1000 naira back )

amke una judge oo

Well played Singapore,

You asked me to Login and Show you my funds? ....Is Laughable and Why would I ever do that? When did you start Exchange Business? Beside am not making is by FORCE to buy, Why would you come on Nairaland and type rubbish. Whats your POINT?

Just tell me your POINT?

You know what? Come to the island tomorrow, I'll show you my balance politely.

I'll be expecting you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
also remember you told me you are the owner of that funds, how come you are telling me different story when i reach your place ?

ask anybody that have dealt with me here, if i am not the owner of any funds i wanna sell, i will clearly state it and tell the person to wait for me to send first so as to avoid story that touch, the fact that i look dull doesnt mean i am dull now

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jainine:

grin

To

Old members have over scammed in this forum before ask TCD to give you their history grin grin

Lets see their names.

Go on, type it, lets see
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

Well played Singapore,

You asked me to Login and Show you my funds? ....Is Laughable and Why would I ever do that? When did you start Exchange Business? Beside am not making is by FORCE to buy, Why would you come on Nairaland and type rubbish. Whats your POINT?

Just tell me your POINT?

You know what? Come to the island tomorrow, I'll show you my balance politely.

I'll be expecting you.

hahah let me tell you, a lot of people i have dealt with actually showed me their available funds both payoneer and paypal , and i have showed many people my available balance, because that is one of the reason why wwe agree to meet one on one in the first place

if it is screenshot you want to show me, you could just do that via whatsapp, am i wrong?
you should know since we agree to meet one on one you are going to do better than screenshot

also the more reason why i left is because you told me you are the owner of the funds but at the end of the day you said you are going to instruct your guy on phone to transfer the paypal funds once your account has been credited, are you telling me it took us just 10 minutes to discussed the above ?, if you know that your funds is with your guy, can't you invite your guy to come along too, so that you will be 3 in number plus the second guy?
remember it is 3 against 1, what could i possibly do to you guys?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
oxsam88:
So this man transferred my Naira to my account in less than 2 minutes grin grin, and at a very good rate too wink. Highly, highly recommended.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

Lets see their names.

Go on, type it, lets see

ah!! they seeing already , my reputation speaks for me, my aim is beyond selling of funds cool

i mean it's temporary

and i didn't call my self a business man, i am just hustling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
yes i have been scammed before but it will take you more than some FAKE SMS credit alert or screenshot to scam me now, you have to use some extraordinary technique .. i am not calling you a scammer but you didnt convince me i am very sorry day11
have a nice day !!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

yes you wasted my time, i am not accusing you of anything , but before coming to your place, i called you and told you i am on my way, a person coming all the way from mainland to meet you for island you should know you have to do better than JPEG image if you want to convince me that you have the funds ... and this is not the first time i will be meeting people for funds especially payoneer funds, we don't talk much you bring out your phone or laptop after greeting then you show me evidence, but instead you asked me to sit down and wait for what?
the fact that i am glued to my system 24/7 doesnt mean i have nothing better to do, all i want from you is a prove, you didnt give me and for your information i stayed more than 10 minutes

it was nice meeting you mr day11

I dont have anything to prove to you Singapore1. I have respected the Lady in question to send someone that lives in lagos that could acknowledge her transaction with Day11.

Whats your POINT to start an Argument with me? Feel free to meet me at my office again tomorrow morning.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
estilo:
A stich in time saves nine
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
FIRIKI:

Him say "the guy na small pipkin"
Lmao, translator cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

hahah let me tell you, a lot of people i have dealt with actually showed me their available funds both payoneer and paypal , and i have showed many people my available balance, because that is one of the reason why wwe agree to meet one on one in the first place

if it is screenshot you want to show me, you could just do that via whatsapp, am i wrong?
you should know since we agree to meet one on one you are going to do better than screenshot

also the more reason why i left is because you told me you are the owner of the funds but at the end of the day you said you are going to instruct your guy on phone to transfer the paypal funds once your account has been credited, are you telling me it took us just 10 minutes to discussed the above ?, if you know that your funds is with your guy, can't you invite your guy to come along too, so that you will be 3 in number plus the second guy?
remember it is 3 against 1, what could i possibly do to you guys?

Singapore1 Please get rid of your negative thinking, you need to try a different approach. I can't show you my BALANCE fool.

Is just for you telling me to show you my bank account balance. WHATS THE POINT asking me?

You are still hustling, It shows, but don't treat everyone you see as a scammer. I know more than you on Exchange Business. You might be on the page before Day11.

I have more than 5,000USD Paypal right now. Legit!!!!!!! angry

Payments comes from IT Consultants, Online Business, Google, Radio Code Unlocking.

I can't show anyone my Balance? I dey craze? angry angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

ah!! they seeing already , my reputation speaks for me, my aim is beyond selling of funds cool

i mean it's temporary

and i didn't call my self a business man, i am just hustling

This boy can talk like this?

Allizwell
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

This boy can talk like this?

Allizwell
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

can we not mention each other again please? cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
The title of this night movie is 'Day11 in Singapore' grin

It was an interesting movie yesterday, and this morning and afternoon. Let's relax as watch this new one

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

Singapore1 Please get rid of your negative thinking, you need to try a different approach. I can't show you my BALANCE fool.

Is just for you telling me to show you my bank account balance. WHATS THE POINT asking me?

You are still hustling, It shows, but don't treat everyone you see as a scammer. I know more than you on Exchange Business. You might be on the page before Day11.

Payments comes from IT Consultants, Online Business, Google, Radio Code Unlocking.

You're here on NL telling the world that you have more than 5000 USD available, yet you cannot show proof of that to someone who practically traveled to meet with you for a transaction. Tiri gbosa for you.

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
dagr8:

It was an interesting movie yesterday, and this morning and afternoon. Let's relax as watch this new one
I still dey laugh o! grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wonders shall never end . Seller cant show proof of the existence of advertised merchandise but yet he wants to collect payment first!!!
Only on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
koonbey:

You're here on NL telling the world that you have more than 5000 USD available, yet you cannot show proof of that to someone who practically traveled to meet with you for a transaction. Tiri gbosa for you.

e go turn to your own oo, grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:
also remember you told me you are the owner of that funds, how come you are telling me different story when i reach your place ?

ask anybody that have dealt with me here, if i am not the owner of any funds i wanna sell, i will clearly state it and tell the person to wait for me to send first so as to avoid story that touch, the fact that i look dull doesnt mean i am dull now

I owned it, anyone can help me send funds, Is non of your business. Like I said before you have a negative mentality. I'm sorry to say this,If you continue like this, You still won't look different from what I saw today in 10yrs to come. Please Singapore1. Lets be civil. Forget age, You really wanna dent my image today. I nor go gree for you. Im a GOLD member on Nairaland and you need to respect me

I dey sure say, When we dey register you never own a phone
. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
when it's time to joke around , we can joke till tomorrow but when it's time for business let's be serious .. that's how it should be
gone are those days when nairaland is just my playing ground .. whenever i am bored i visit jokes or romance section

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
koonbey:

Wetin congsn you.

Amebo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
onatisi:
Wonders shall never end . Seller cant show proof of the existence of advertised merchandise but yet he wants to collect payment first!!!
Only on nairaland

Guy, you sure say we never deal before?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
dagr8:

Seriously... I go dey post here everyday.

Anyone can come to the island and VERIFY Day11.

Been an open book right from Day1 till Day11.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

I owned it, anyone can help me send funds, Is non of your business. Like I said before you have a negative mentality. I'm sorry to say this,If you continue like this, You still won't look different from what I saw today in 10yrs to come. Please Singapore1. Lets be civil. Forget age, You really wanna dent my image today. I nor go gree for you. Im a GOLD member on Nairaland and you need to respect me

I dey sure say, When we dey register you never own a phone
. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin ( i will quote you one last time )

okay you are older than me......... accepted

you are richer ( i dunno)

you have more experience, you have been on nairaland since 2005 accepted too

i am sorry i only gave a review of what happened today please and please

[size=40pt]to whom it may concern day11 is not a scammer[/size]

but you wasted my time walahi !!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmm...I have watched this series the best way a series is meant to be watched: Episode 1 to the end in 1 sitting, a refresh and the next season join all in 1day.

Mehn it was fun! But aleair, u fall my hand o. But then, if you no do as you do, e for no make the director's cut. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

can we not mention each other again please? cheesy

Did you say make I nor mention your name?

You dey craze? You drag my name though the mud for not submitting to your request. Don't let me curse you oo angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

i think i will like 2 ask a question or 2.

Was it hard 2 login at dat moment?

How come u cant show d balance but u can show d screenshot? No b d same thing?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.