Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162961 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

Guy, you sure say we never deal before?
deal in what?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Guys , time to let it go. Singapore1 only asked for proof of funds. Nothing wrong with asking a potential seller to show proof of funds. I also get Day11's point of view. But dont look down on people, am stunned you would degrade a guy cos he's hustling. Singapore1 keep up the hustling bro! We are all hustlers, that's the primary reason we are on NL.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

grin ( i will quote you one last time )

okay you are older than me......... accepted

you are richer ( i dunno)

you have more experience, you have been on nairaland since 2005 accepted too

i am sorry i only gave a review of what happened today please and please

[size=40pt]to whom it may concern day11 is not a scammer[/size]

but you wasted my time walahi !!!

Werey!...I didn't waste your time a bit. You and perp are newbie. But seriously Singapore, I don't blame you, I started coming into Exchange thread not quite long and believe me, have met good and trustworthy people. The way you behave today was bad. I felt bad for you.

I forgive you and Perp. Next time dont come here and start asking me for my BALANCE. we nor be mate!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin

i love you

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by semac00(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
onatisi:
Wonders shall never end . Seller cant show proof of the existence of advertised merchandise but yet he wants to collect payment first!!!
Only on nairaland

I taya ooohh

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gunbiz:

i think i will like 2 ask a question or 2.

Was it hard 2 login at dat moment?

How come u cant show d balance but u can show d screenshot? No b d same thing?

Brilliant Question!

1- I don't need to show anyone my Balance. Is not right.

2- The lady never asked for my balance.

3- At the moment when Singapore was with me, the lady was suppose to make a transfer.

4- Agreement changed and Singapore insist on seeing my Balance

5- Singapore1, was to confirm her payment, while we sit down together and send her funds.

6- That was my AGREEMENT with the lady.

Thank you everyone.

Day11.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
semac00:

I taya ooohh
Me sef i get 9 million dollars at 250N, you go buy? Pls don't ask for proof ooo. And u go transfer first

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:
grin

i love you

You see your life!

Why can't you be running your mount in my presence, call me a scammer and i eat you raw and I will even locked you inside cell for 2 days, You dont even look at me very well.

But you run come here dey call me names, Nor worry, I go catch you
angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NosoChic: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
DadojoReloaded Na me be this oh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

You see your life!

Why can't you be running your mount in my presence, call me a scammer and i eat you raw and I will even locked you inside cell for 2 days, You dont even look at me very well.

But you run come here dey call me names, Nor worry, I go catch you
angry

am i mad?

so that you can kill me abi? grin

biko abeg no vex ooo

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mployer(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:
yes i have been scammed before but it will take you more than some FAKE SMS credit alert or screenshot to scam me now, you have to use some extraordinary technique .. i am not calling you a scammer but you didnt convince me i am very sorry day11
have a nice day !!!

Did you tell him he was going to show you his balance while you were arranging for the meeting?

The fact that you saw a system with him doesnt mean it is his. Personally, I don't log into my paypal account with just any device. I believe it is so with most people.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
mployer:

Did you tell him he was going to show you his balance while you were arranging for the meeting?

The fact that you saw a system with him doesnt mean it is his. Personally, I don't log into my paypal account with just any device. I believe it so with most people.
so how was he planning on proving to the buyer that he had the funds if he didn't and wasn't prepared to show the buyer his account balance?

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
mployer:

Because you saw a system with him doesnt mean it is his.
Personally, I dont log into my paypal account with just any device
. I believe it so with some people

to be sincere i dont even think of him as a scammers, i have all his details with me here before agreeing to meet him ( he doesnt know that )

but here is my conclusion, if at all he has any funds to sell, he is not the owner reasons are

1. when i asked him to show me proof he showed me An image of a funds that has 5000$ in it ( yes i saw it )

2. then i further pressurized him to show me real proof that i didnt come all the way from my house just to see image, then he told me plainly that he will call his guy to transfer the funds to the buyer once payment has been confirmed

and at bolded but how is he going to show me proof then

God and the buyer is my witness !!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
mployer:

The fact that you saw a system with him doesnt mean it is his. Personally, I don't log into my paypal account with just any device. I believe it so with most people.

Right thinking people. smiley

We didnt even talk about a thing over the phone. I was only giving him direction to my place, Nothing about Paypal Logins.

Secondly. I dont know him, I have a limit to what i can tell him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiscomax(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

Right thinking people. smiley

We didnt even talk about a thing over the phone. I was only giving him direction to my place, Nothing about Paypal Logins.

Secondly. I dont know him, I have a limit to what i can tell him.

Bitcoin for sale?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

to be sincere i dont even think of him as a scammers, i have all his details with me here before agreeing to meet him ( he doesnt know that )

but here is my conclusion, if at all he has any funds to sell, he is not the owner reasons are

1. when i asked him to show me proof he showed me An image of a funds that has 5000$ in it ( yes i saw it )

2. then i further pressurized him to show me real proof that i didnt come all the way from my house just to see image, then he told me plainly that he will call his guy to transfer the funds to the buyer once payment has been confirmed

Smart dude.

Well, am very easy to study abi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiscomax(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

Bit coin for sale?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chiscomax:

Bitcoin for sale?

No sir,

Paypal only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiscomax(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

No sir,

Paypal only

Please link me with a bit coin seller
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmoBoy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tmonex:
Ok ,

I will be needing a reputable exchanger for a long term paypal funds partnership.

I will be buying your funds, please quote me with a reasonable rate , scammers stay off ! Reputable exchangers only.

Quote this post with your rate

Can I exchange paypal for neteller or skrill?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tmonex: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
EmoBoy:

Can I exchange paypal for neteller or skrill?

A yam not doing again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

I feel that you did the right thing. His responses were suspicious. Tell it as it is, that is what makes the world a beautiful place.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chiscomax:

Ask Singapore na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Niiade(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
To those I offended I'm sorry, niiade especially.
Toluxa01 thank you for pointing out the user/owner of that paypal email to me.

I have recovered the funds. The $142 has been refunded.

I go still sell am, but this time na post utme screening I go do oo.

I will buy it from you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Niiade:

I will buy it from you.
Correct man!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Niiade:

I will buy it from you.

this life is funny sha, d guy b don predict who go buy am b4. And so much 4 d saying, wat is yours is still yours
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chiscomax:

How many do you need? #480 / $.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
NosoChic:
DadojoReloaded Na me be this oh

I did not hear from you anymore. Sent you details and gave you upto 3 missed calls but no response.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TCD: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

Lets see their names.

Go on, type it, lets see

Haba baba you sef don tey for nairaland na remember you back then in the auto section.

make i mention names? Theseeker, platnumnk, Inspired, german007, all popular names on nairaland back then all indicted for fraud.

Funny enough 6 years ago Theseeker tried to scam platnumnk with love scam big case on nairaland back then, later after some months platnumnk scamed inspiredm by embezzling inspired's money he gave her to buy cars in the US which was even a bigger case NK's parents had to hire lawyers threatening nairaland admins... years down the line inspired turn scammer too by holding on to peoples money for months, giving people overpriced substandard cars, bad customer service and giving clients fake custom papers. Funny enough platnumnk and inspired were at one time or the other moderators on this forum!

my point is people change and we have to be careful dealing with anyone here. Just take everyone as potential scammer here even moderators! and be very smart.

I'm not saying you are a scam o. It's just you say make Jainine mention names i don give you some. *runs away*

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:

Matured Advice indeed.

As a SENIOR and actiVe member of Nairaland, I don't think I need anyone to vouch for Day11.

Its Service speaks since 2008.
angry angry angry
Oga abeg if you the talk that your senior no dey talk am quote me abeg.
You register on Nairaland 2010 and I registered 2009

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
TCD:

Haba baba you sef don tey for nairaland na remember you back then in the auto section.

make i mention names? Theseeker, platnumnk, Inspired, german007, all popular names on nairaland back then all indicted for fraud.

Funny enough 6 years ago Theseeker tried to scam platnumnk with love scam big case on nairaland back then, later after some months platnumnk scamed inspiredm by embezzling inspired's money he gave her to buy cars in the US which was even a bigger case NK's parents had to hire lawyers threatening nairaland admins... years down the line inspired turn scammer too by holding on to peoples money for months, giving people overpriced substandard cars, bad customer service and giving clients fake custom papers. Funny enough platnumnk and inspired were at one time or the other moderators on this forum!

my point is people change and we have to be careful dealing with anyone here. Just take everyone as potential scammer here even moderators! and be very smart.

I'm not saying you are a scam o. It's just you say make Jainine mention names i don give you some. *runs away*

And ever since you know Day11, have you see her name in any dirty deals?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tolutweety(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
chemashie:
$5000 cash available in Ibadan for people within Ibadan axis only. it's face to face transaction and strictly at 470/$. chat me up to meet my brother if you are within Ibadan axis.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.