Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) (38452 Views)

You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) / Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by dani1luv: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Lalasticlala grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Okaakoko(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
good night school dropout. very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by OmichaelO: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
If I post my own ehn
grin grin
my mother can be so hilarious

I love her so much
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by mattyboy007(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Just laughing like a fool here... u hv made ma mornin.. tanx sweety
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2016
hello guys,pls my phone droped this morning and the screen got broken badly. pls,is this Instagram?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Mopricelezz(f): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
mattyboy007:
Just laughing like a fool here... u hv made ma mornin.. tanx sweety

kiss
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
hello guys,pls my phone droped this morning and the screen got
broken badly.
pls,is this Instagram?
Nope, its 2go gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by blackbartee(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
spanzed:
lol....the one that got me cracking was when the father acted like Whatsap service provider....

Except whatsapp doesn't have service provider

wack father.... Lol
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by AleAirHub(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some One Help Me grin grin grin grin

Family Is Unique
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by vhictour(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2016
lol...... who is this

ur father

lol.... pretty funny
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Elnino4ladies: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Lmao...tolu
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by MielBaker(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Lol... @Op, you are on point.

No 1 and 4 got me lol.

Still, some people no go see anything funny for this post. I hail una
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by fpeter(f): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2016
blackbartee:
The April fool prank tho

That's how parents do, when u wrong them they will first call ur full name plus they will never forget, whether its a joke o or not

get ready for a family meeting on top ur head

You sabi every! 10 years from now, you go still dey hear "that was how he said he was dropping out" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Marvel1206: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2016
dani1luv:
Lalasticlala grin grin grin

hey, you locked the official chat thread for jokers.. And u said someone should open a new one...

Can i do that?
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by DTRUMPER: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Very funny chat, parents are just great.
grin

Click here to make €37-€23,000 daily. Real, guarantee, legitimate

/28YDAeR
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2016
ah aff die of laffin
. . . . this is very hilarious.
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Queenybliss(f): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2016
nice one ...can't stop lafing
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by akinsammy(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2016
tongue """"""The whatsapp num you are texting has been deleted""""". That kindof dad is fun to be with. Believe me even if he no get d allawee for dat day, He will find it. He just been a joker!!!
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Richydos(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2016
All of em are quite hilarious but the ones dt got me are
1. D April fool stunt
2. The insult of ur father which got d crazy response dt says in fact "ur father n mother"
1 thing we just can't change is our parents... God bless em
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by pedrilo: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2016
family is everything.
rest in peace dad.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by MaryAnne360: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Haha, this made my day. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Dem go remind that guy in 30 years later
How he won dropout grin grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by blackbartee(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
fpeter:

You sabi every! 10 years from now, you go still dey hear "that was how he said he was dropping out" cheesy

Lol.... na so

it already started from the chat sef

*good night school dropout* lol

u go beg tire she no ho gree forget..... then she ends up telling ur siblings and dad..... then u go be like on top wetin naw..... it was just a prank

meanwhile

you're gonna spend the rest of your life explaining why you said it in the first place grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by blackbartee(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Mopricelezz:
5. And this daddy who knew when to go unavailable

If this happens, na to call the man remain....

If his phone "dropped out" of whatsapp, it didn't "dropout" from the service provider.... lol
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Am here to check Berlyn.
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Am here to check Be.rlyn.
wink
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by BossDanniee(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol.. this is hilarious!
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by druxy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
lmao...that 4&6 ehn
Re: Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) by mezynaija(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
PHOTO: How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On WhatsApp

See how it all happend here: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/06/photo-how-boy-insulted-his-dad-who.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.