Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

What If Bible Stories Are Not True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Bible Stories Are Not True? (535 Views)

A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories / How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? / If Bible Prophecies Are True..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Bible Stories Are Not True? by Pajude: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2016
There are many bible stories in the bible, most of which are interesting and insightful. These stories are designed to teach Christian faithfuls certain principles that mere words cannot. For instance, in other to drive home his point on different occasions, Jesus had to tell parables; his disciples would then appreciate the logic more. Now what if like those parables all bible stories are not true? What if they never happened? What if they are products of people just trying to be artistic?

Read more @ http://www.jokesmannia.com/what-if-bible-stories-are-not-true/

Re: What If Bible Stories Are Not True? by donTbone(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2016
There are somethings that shouldn't be taken for joke....

1 Like

Re: What If Bible Stories Are Not True? by thesicilian: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Even if the world ends today and we find out that the whole of Christianity is false, it would still have been a much more fulfilling life for Christians than all the other alternatives out there

2 Likes

Re: What If Bible Stories Are Not True? by blackbartee(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2016

Re: What If Bible Stories Are Not True? by donnffd(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Even if the world ends today and we find out that the whole of Christianity is false, it would still have been a much more fulfilling life for Christians than all the other alternatives out there

You are actually living in a bubble... so you think other "alternatives" as you call it dont live fulfilling life because they dont accept your world view?... undecided
Re: What If Bible Stories Are Not True? by thesicilian: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2016
donnffd:

You are actually living in a bubble... so you think other "alternatives" as you call it dont live fulfilling life because they dont accept your world view?... undecided
Yes. And I like my bubble. Anything else?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Jesus Baby – Sandra Ft. Chidinma / I Have Qualified You / What Or Who Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.