Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) (22225 Views)

Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by chidextec: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Has anyone being thrown into jail? Wake me up when that happens.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by thaoriginator: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Representing.. I carry big stone to stone this thieves..

3 Likes

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by purplekayc(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2016
What would be the outcome of this?anyone?
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by enkay2go(f): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Diptor:
They are bringing shame to Nigerians
And your president is doing what?

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by PassingShot(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Don't you think Buhari should be impeached for standing for not possessing the minimum requirements to occupy the office of the president?
In mourning wailers book, that is. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by princeade86(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
And let the match start
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by thaoriginator: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki loyalist attacked journalist... Bunch of thieves... I nearly slap one!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by Honza27(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by bobestman(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Have they jailed buhari?
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by able20(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2016
PassingShot:
Saraki and Ekweramandu must be jailed.

If not, impunity will never stop.

Jail, Jail everywhere, I hope Buhari will not mistakingly jail himself.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2016
This case is beyond politics. It is a war of ego between Saraki and PMB. ..I kept asking myself what is next if Saraki is eventually convicted and jailed?.........Who will become the Senate president? ......Will PMB and APC be able to influence who will succeeds Saraki..........having in mind that APC in the house are already divided......These are really interesting times...............Let me sit back and sip my coffee while I watch two brothers fighting dirty in the market place......
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by thaoriginator: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2016
enkay2go:
Buhari GCFR is bringing change to Nigeria and your household.. Saraki is a common criminal.. I wish this is China so he can be hanged to death.. Ole oloriburuku katikati..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by yungmin: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Sometimes I just wonder if it is Buhari himself that fighting all of these unnecessary battles that seem to be detailing & distracting his govt. This man no get brain....o
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by KAYD007(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2016
drberry:

They've been trying to nail Saraki alone since last year without succeeding, now its the duo of Saraki and Ekweremadu and you think anything will come out of it

That's because they have been following due process to nail him otherwise he would have since been crated into kirikiri tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by DjAduba(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2016
I full gran, deh follow
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by thaoriginator: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Faces of shameless corrupt thieves.. Jerkoffs!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by LordOfNaira: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Both men should just resign already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by Mopolchi: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2016
All na wash. O nwero ihe aga-ekpeta! Wild goose chase and absolute waste of tax payers' money.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by thaoriginator: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Ole ajibole.. E ba mi kigbe 'Ole', 'Ole', 'Ole!

6 Likes

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by nlanded: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2016
rotimileke:
But the man who forged his WAEC certificate and scammed Nigerians is in aso rock sipping tea.

Even Cambridge, UK which administered the exams back then confirmed the authenticity of Buhari's result and ignorant folks like you would still be spitting trash! angry

You claim he forged his WAEC and yet he is the president of Nigeria, you who didn't "forge" WAEC, what have you achieved? You, your dad and your entire generation have never produced a president.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2016
PassingShot:
Saraki and Ekweramandu must be jailed.

If not, impunity will never stop.
Yes, And Jonathan too.

grin *singing 'I have a dream'*
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by amodu(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
I am following bumper to bumper
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by akilo1: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Don't you think Buhari should be impeached for not possessing the minimum requirements to occupy the office of the president?
wailer ,till 2019,

2 Likes

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by anytexy: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=rotimileke post=46971810]But the man who forged his WAEC certificate and scammed Nigerians is in aso rock sipping tea. [/quote
But he has hired 13 SAN to defend him and to Zombies they preferred NEPA BILL.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by amodu(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Nairalanded:

Even Cambridge, UK which administered the exams back them confirmed the authenticity of Buhari's result and ignorant folks like you would still be spitting trash! <sad

You claim he forged his WAEC and yet he is the president of Nigeria, you who didn't "forge" WAEC, what have you achieved? You, your dad and your entire generation have never produced a president.

This is too much now, haba.

Anyways, you have said this already and nothing can erase it. grin
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2016
rotimileke:
But the man who forged his WAEC certificate and scammed Nigerians is in aso rock sipping tea.

Police is still ur friend so go and report him

5 Likes

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by louqas: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Built2last:
This is one of those wild goose chase by the Government.

was the business rule amended. Yes.

Was it Saraki and Ekweremmadu that did it.

You have to prove it beyond doubt. The current NASS leadership were coming in as other senators.

The amendment could only have been done by a civil servant in NASS.
question, who ordered the amendment? lets assume its Saraki or Ekweremadu. was it put into writing or verbal instruction.

If its verbal instruction and Saraki denies it in court. the burden of proof lies with the Prosecutor to produce material evidence.

Point is, a civil servants head may go for it but again, it has to be with evidence.

When the Senate president and deputy are away, the Senate president must appoint a colleague to serve as Pro-tempore senate president...

who is our acting senate president?

Hope its not Dino

The problem now is that if the court finds that the rules were amended illegally , and the illegally amended rules was used for the election of saraki and ekweremadu it then mean their election is null and void therefore they have to leave office . Let's wait and see. As for pro tempore Senate president saraki has ensured that will not happen for now by closing the Senate down with the hope that by the time they resume this trial would have been adjourned for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by amodu(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2016
thaoriginator:
Ole ajibole.. E ba mi kigbe 'Ole', 'Ole', 'Ole!

Ole! Ole!! Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by Bakass(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2016
SARAKI MUST GO O, I SWAER I JUST HATE DIS FRAUDSTER MAN SO CALL SARAKI, ANITIN FURGERY SARAKI...NAWA O HE MUST GO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by DjAduba(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
enkay2go:

A wailer in the building..

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
chernest2002:
Buhari without certificate is trying hard to remove the ones with certificate. Is called change.
grin
chernest2002:
Buhari without certificate is trying hard to remove the ones with certificate. Is called change.

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by 9jagoodman: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
last and final attempt..... but......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law / 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.