Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 (33380 Views)

Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US / Picture Od Aisha Buhari In World First Ladies Conference(pictures) / See What Google Said About "World Ladies Conference" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by tbaba1234: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
BraniacX:

Is english comprehension your bane? undecided

Or did you miss the part that said that conference already took place in may or the link providing the itinerary of the FLOTUS as being S.A to Liberia to Morocco to spain?
Am Sorry for your propaganda misfire!! tongue kpele

Again, where is the evidence that this conference took place in May.

Where is the evidence that the FLOTUS was even supposed to attend?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by Deepfreezer(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
30th is just 3 days from now. No worries.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by olamide215: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
All this conferences she has been attending how has it helped our nation am beginning to think that she goes there for fashion show.its high time she start attending progressive conferences that will put Nigeria in the frontline for good. #endtimeconference
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by yaqoub: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
I thought that there is no that office called "First Lady". Except Wife of the President. How will she now present herself? Need an answer please.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by abimic(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Where is Jane? ...... She's the first to always cast the first Stone like her brother fayose!
Cc VampireeM
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by olusholajohn(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
She dare not try going to the U.S.A, Na jail be that big time
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by happney65: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
omolola15:
If this news is true. Then I know of a wailer in my area that'll die of heart attack. Make i dey prepare for funeral. Just in case grin happney65 ooooooooooooooooooo

Weere confirmed nii ee..I told you,Make she enter Yankee first,and no with No Diplomatic Passport..Na 3 Days he remain.. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by spafu(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Is she a First Lady? Why will she attend a conference meant for First Ladies? Is she using her money or being sponsored by government's fund? Buhari is a weakling even in lying.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Money money money moneeeeeey.......MOOOOONEY

Thanks to the south and especially the East. How is Davido by the way
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by omolola15(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
happney65:

Weere confirmed nii ee..I told you,Make she enter Yankee first,and no with No Diplomatic Passport..Na 3 Days he remain.. grin

See your life. So you wan turn am to diplomatic passport story again abi. You asked her to step into the US. You didn't say with what passport.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by happney65: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
omolola15:

See your life. So you wan turn am to diplomatic passport story again abi. You asked her to step into the US. You didn't say with what passport.

Yes,Make she step into the US with no Diplomatic Passport as with that she is free from Prosecution..
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by Iyoma2(f): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Reyginus:
World Ladies Conference? Is there anything like World Ladies Conference? Lololol. Let's hope it's a New Addition.
This same Aisha is presently performing d lesser Hajj in Saudi Arabia, will she not complete d lesser hajj prayers?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by khalifjgusau(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
I thought Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari doesn't have a 'First Lady'? What would Aisha attend a conference for First Ladies?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by WATCHOVER(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
All I see is that the wife of buhari is behaving like a child, because Fayose say she could not go to London because of Hurlibuton scandal she is now trying to hold some kind yeye arrangement meeting.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by ibrokola(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wailers will say she has bribed FBI grin
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by ibrokola(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
TippyTop:
If she's travelling on a diplomatic passport don't expect her to be arrested.

She's immune from prosecution as long as she carrys a diplomatic passport and representing Nigeria.
Our ministry of external affairs have been working 24hrs with the US state department for assurances Mrs Haliburton be allowed to visit and return.
On a serious note, dont you guys run out of excuses to give a dog a bad name? angry
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Iyoma2:
This same Aisha is presently performing d lesser Hajj in Saudi Arabia, will she not complete d lesser hajj prayers?
30th is not too far. Let's see how far the story can go.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by tobros11: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
until she returned
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by tobros11: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
damola311:
I thought I read somewhere that Aisha Bubu is going for umrah, now to US?

anyways, it just less than 3 days
just observing
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by busyfishing(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
This woman is such a beauty

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by pacino26(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
bologiabdul:
fayose watch out since u said if she's innocent make she travel to USA

Hold it there! angry

The woman will be traveling with a DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT with DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY shocked

Hope you know what that means? So leave that argument, she can only be vindicated after the term of office of PMB when she travels as an ordinary citizen.

Kapish

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by blackwizwise(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2016
what else are they good at
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by wealth123: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2016
You better go and see your doctor before your situation worsen.

TippyTop:
If she's travelling on a diplomatic passport don't expect her to be arrested.

She's immune from prosecution as long as she carrys a diplomatic passport and representing Nigeria.
Our ministry of external affairs have been working 24hrs with the US state department for assurances Mrs Haliburton be allowed to visit and return.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by Ndeewonu: 2:04am On Jun 28, 2016
I thought she is NOT a First Lady but Wife of the President (WOP). Is this meant for WOPs?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by Lillyemeritus: 4:57am On Jun 28, 2016
I don't really care where the hell the fucking bitch is going. Useless post
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by chysam: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
pacino26:
Where dem de.

This sauce sef

You taste am?, salt no reach?,abi maggi no dey am?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by perfectgen(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Sudanese president was indicted by war crimes commission for crime against humanity. Mrs Haliburton's case is different bros.

I agree she may have a diplomatic passport which as concluded by you, means she is presently free from prosecution, but have you thought of the weight of Fayose's statement that it is because the US government will arrest and detain her that she has not travelled to the US in the last three times PMB visited.
The question is therefore if she actually committed the crime as proclaimed by Fayose, why will she still be afraid of travelling to the US, while in possession of a diplomatic passport; that argument is therefore null and void.
If she can travel to the US and come back without being detained nor arrested as Fayose promised, Fayose and those who believe his antics and lies owe us the duty o keeping shut.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by Rose2014: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2016
argon500:
30th is just 3 days to come.. we are watching in hd
Lol@hd
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by samueltoski: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2016
"today na today, she no go escape, then go put her for corner, them ready for her"

just singing shaaa
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by dadebayo1(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Today Is 30th... grin
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by Cjrane2: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2016
sayid:
Aisha Buhari will travel to the city of Colorado USA on June 30, 2016 to attend first World Ladies Conference.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1126816797359445&substory_index=0&id=781222181918910

Has she arrived USA yet?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by our9ja: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
I heard she cancelled the trip please somebody should tell me is not true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration / Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.